Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

"Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape (47322 Views)

Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor Wilson Reacts To Viral Video Says He’s A Man Of God That Love kitten / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Daddy Freeze has reacted to the alleged sex tape of Pastor David Wilson of BibleWay Ministries & World Outreach Inc. located at Texarkana, Texas that's gone viral on social media.

The Pastor was spotted in the viral video performing a sex act on a lady that appears not to be his wife. At some point, he took a brief look up to the camera which meant he knew he was being recorded.

In his reaction, controversial Nigerian OAP Daddy Freeze said, 'Pastor Wilson’s case can never be “he manipulated me”, after that video, female church members would be more than willing'.

90% of women, after bashing him for the immorality in the video, will look at their husbands and say: “Hmmm, see yasef”.

When the video broke on twitter all the women around me were like wow, this guy sabi if una too talk I go tag una for this post.

Jokes apart, after he is done serving his punishment for lewdness (I believe a one year suspension should be the minimum penalty), he should start a school where he can teach Christians in monogamous relationships how to please their partners, many of us need to learn, guys don’t be shy, admit say the guy Sabi pass you, make all of us learn so that pastor Wilson no go collect our women o! I don yarn.

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/this-pastor-wilson-guy-is-mad-daddy-freeze-reacts-to-pastor-wilsons-sex-tape/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by otipoju(m): 1:19am On Oct 19, 2019
Freeze wey mumu

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by CodeTemplar: 1:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Freeze and cheap attention. Let him relate to Mathew 23:23 regarding his false teachings about tithes and financial seeds.
The sex-pastor fúcked up actually but then he sinned against his own body and isn't misleading as much crowd as freeze.

20 Likes

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by martolux(m): 2:52am On Oct 19, 2019
How is the pastor better than freez...they are both agents of confusion, infact the pastor is worse because many who are not firm in Faith will fall away
CodeTemplar:
Freeze and cheap attention. Let him relate to Mathew 23:23 regarding his false teachings about tithes and financial seeds.
The sex-pastor fúcked up actually but then he sinned against his own body and isn't misleading as much crowd as freeze.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by CodeTemplar: 3:20am On Oct 19, 2019
martolux:
How is the pastor better than freez...they are both agents of confusion, infactthe pastor is worse because many who are not firm in Faith will fall away
I put Freeze ahead of the pastor.Freeze is living with another man's wife and you don't see how that makes a mockery of what the US pastor has done. Is the lady in the viral video married to someone else?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 19, 2019
I think Freeze is actually confused. Says one thing and then goes ahead to contradict Himself.

Asks everyone to learn from someone he calls mad and an agent of satan who wants to ruin our homes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 19, 2019
End time pastor

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by shamecurls(m): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2019
All I know is that Toto is very sweet

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by obembet(f): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2019
Animal.. Daddy Saint don start

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:50am On Oct 19, 2019
All these fake pastors go dey preach dey eye women dem go kpensh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 19, 2019
pastors and sextape be like bread and beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by sureheaven(m): 5:51am On Oct 19, 2019
The way the pastor licked the punnna shows for real the pastor is mad.

No matter how women washes that place, there's must be something like mucous in that area. shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by jobbitto1(m): 5:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Do u need it? Check my signature to know am talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by BUSHHUNTER: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Both of them are actually mad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by shawnfamous(m): 5:53am On Oct 19, 2019
What do these pastors really teach these days sef..

Well.. Mk nobody blame am, we no b pastors nor mean sey we dey free to sin..

It's well.. His Judgement is for God, not Human

Toto sweet Sha.. Carry man of God off balance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by olaboy33(m): 5:53am On Oct 19, 2019
If you still believe in any pastor today, you are on your own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by ednut1(m): 5:53am On Oct 19, 2019
Most men of God know religion is a scam. But it gives them money and pussy . So no big deal. Am sure he cant lick his own wife that way

13 Likes

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by whytediamond(m): 5:54am On Oct 19, 2019
God please help our generation to fear you more. Help me not to be a victim to great scandals like this. Amen!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by realestniggah: 5:55am On Oct 19, 2019
That man church will be packed this Sunday.. It just showed people are gullible all over the world. Not just nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by omonla10(m): 5:56am On Oct 19, 2019
sureheaven:
The way the pastor licked the punnna shows for real the pastor is mad.

No matter how women washes that place, there's must be something like mucous in that area. shocked

mucous no be poison nw. The mucous has no effect on the body except she has infection. Modern trends means u have to learn how to pleasure ur wife. She deserves orgasm too

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 19, 2019
say no evil to an anointed, do him no harm. my pastor.i want to be like pastor Wilson when I grow up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by lonlytroy(m): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Real craze dey that man head

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by kareemkamil(m): 5:59am On Oct 19, 2019
May Almighty God deliver Christian and open there stig eyes. I pity for Christians brother and sister, please don't die inside fabrication lie's of Christians. A word is anough for a wiser.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by Kaybaba5(m): 5:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Mumu freeze and yeye wilson

Two of them are endtime pastors

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by Risingblue008(m): 5:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Omo,men no dey sleep complete again for nairaland sake,well, una goodmorning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by DNSPro: 6:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Omo, Nigerians mad gan. I was on twitter and Pastor Wilson was trending. I had to click to see what is happening.

With confusion but a faint clue,

I had to visit Xvideos.com to get the video.

For those who want to see it, just go and search Pastor Wilson there...

grin

Baba dey chop pusssyyyyyy...

shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by OakConsultNG: 6:03am On Oct 19, 2019
Interesting times

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape by obembet(f): 6:06am On Oct 19, 2019
DNSPro:
Omo, Nigerians mad gan. I was on twitter and Pastor Wilson was trending. I had to click to see what is happening.

With confusion but a faint clue,

I had to visit Xvideos.com to get the video.

For those who want to see it, just go and search Pastor Wilson there...

grin

Baba dey chop pusssyyyyyy...

shocked

Lickcltius 3:16 says, I shall licketh the neck and thine back, as well as pussycat and crack

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos / Gay Jesus: Reno Omokri Kicks As Netflix Shows 'The First Temptation Of Christ'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.