Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday (23373 Views)

Charles Okocha Shares Money On The Street To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Pasuma Shares Gift On The Street To Celebrate His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by kemzy036: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2019
To celebrate his birthday, Peruzzi’s manager, Abiola Sanni (Kolotainment) took to the streets to share food and drinks. There’s hunger in the land see how people are fighting over the food.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/peruzzi-manager-share-food-on-street-to.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46GRXljtNUE

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by kemzy036: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2019
sad

Sharing food on the street on your birthday show how pomposity,irrelevance and uncivilised,non-humanitarianism manner you gat

And in yoruba land you might be tag a ritualist

Otedeola send a man on june to India on a medical paid flight ticket on his birthday

Go to random hospital go hunt for people that need monetary aid,you don't know who is really appreciating than sharing food that be 'chopped and shiited'

At least peruzzi have released hot track

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by DozieInc(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2019
Kudos to him.
Anything you can do to make a difference.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2019
But Buhari said there's nothing like that undecided

SMH

Propaganda presidency

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by SultanOfAbia: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2019
Be a Christian by doing Good Deeds
Not by shouting and praying every Sunday
Without Helping your neighbour anything else you do is a major waste of time.
You can't deceive God.

CANDYDADDY:
sad

Sharing food on the street on your birthday show how pomposity,irrelevance and uncivilised,non-humanitarianism manner you gat
When Jesus Feed thousands,was he showing how pompous he is
The amount of you fake Christians that will be denied Heaven will pass 30 million
The amount of unbelievers who do good no matter what will make Heaven will surprise all you
Fake Christians

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by Stephendeals: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2019
He has done more for some people than their government lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2019
Good.. Next time keep your camera at home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by fourhayz: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by KINGJAJA888(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Otedeola send a man on june to India on a medical paid flight ticket on his birthday

Go to random hospital go hunt for people that need monetary aid,you don't know who is really appreciating than sharing food that be 'chopped and shiited'

HOW MANY PEOPLE U DON FEED. Yen yen yen. BETTER REMOVE THIS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT FROM U. TRYING TO DETERMINE HOW ANODA MAN SHOULD SPEND HIS MONEY.

JUST SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ND MOVE ON! undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by lollybizzu(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Dangerous food. If you know you know. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by NwaBoy: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Wow thats kind but am still waiting for the change Buhari promised us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by OnTop8: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
h

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Awure
If you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by ENGBOS(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
sad

At least he did something.
That why someone said in twitter that he left nairaland on the innoson logo instead of supporting u always criticize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by mrvitalis(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2019
Why the camera

1 Like

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by Zimmermann(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2019
But a certain orangutan! That calls himself minister of agriculture said there's no hunger in the land! This is the height of insensitive leadership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2019
gud one!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by Burgerlomo: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by lyriclekidd(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Okay afunimawobe
Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by BlackfireX: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2019
Ritual things....
Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by RevengeNimi(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Your head is paining you...

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by nwamabo247(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2019
Nice one from him....please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2019
On0Top8:
h
h for house

Nairalanders booking space with letters since day immemorial angry angry
Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by LegendTv(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2019
Good deed

Join them on Airtime giveaways on WhatsApp
���

Re: Abiola Sanni Shares Food On Street To Celebrate His Birthday by Uzorgod(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2019
Many Nigerians don't mind having their video of being fed on the street played on BBC. Hunger has no remedy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima And Hubby Uche Egbuka's Traditional Wedding Pictures / Mercy Aigbe Bags Fashion Entrepreneur Of The Year Award / Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.