Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

"Desire" By John Mfon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Desire" By John Mfon (47431 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dear nairalanders, DESIRE is my first comic series on this forum. I have written other stories and poems which have featured on different platforms. This is a brief rundown of most of my works.

DJCuppy and I(season1): A fiction series featuring Florence Otedolaand I(the author) though some settings in the story is fictionalized.

The Reunion: A comic series. Of love,betrayal and maltreatment.

Reason With Me: A powerful comic series which features 'Ekong philips an engineer who graduated from the university without a job. He meets a sophisticated lady whom he loves but lack of finance holds him down.he tries all his best to win the lady's heart but his effort seems furtile.

On Val's Day: A story of an agent who fell in love with a hardened lady criminal.He tried to protect the lady's interest from his colleagues who vowed to see the lady behind bars.A romance/crime thriller.

The Revolution: A science/crime fiction.it features two world powerful organization who invented powerful technological devices to topple the world's government so as to rule over earth.The story is purely scientific,romantic and a crime thriller

I have composed powerful and outstanding rhymes and poems.soon the PDF version will be available. DESIRE is a rib cracking story,i hope you will enjoy........

SHOWING LIVE ON THE 13th NOVEMBER 2019.
John Mfon
Trinity productions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
OK oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 3:36am On Nov 06, 2019
13th november is around the corner.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:09am On Nov 13, 2019
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No parts of this work is to be reproduced or transmitted without the prior permission of the writer.
Please constructive criticism is welcomed.

DESIRE
(c) John Mfon

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:16am On Nov 13, 2019
An Epic thriller,a tragic-comic story dedicated to all who beleives in the fight for greatness and those who have the burning desire to make impossibilities possible.
John Mfon
(c)2019
TRINITY PRODUCTIONS
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:35am On Nov 13, 2019
DEDICATED TO Ann2012.

PROLOGUE
Harry Udeme a street boy from birth ,he never had people to call parents.hismother was a prostitute in Porthaccourt.She gave birth to Harry and dumped him for his grandmother,who died when he was seven years old.
He attended a primary school and fairly could but writing was a problem.Though at the age of thirtytwo,he wasn't married.He hustled right from birth doing odd jobs to earn a living.
He had the burning desire to marry a graduate andhad been bidding his time to meet one.

This is a pure comic thriller.
Let's see how Harry plays his game when he finally meets. a graduate.

Chapter One LOADING.....

4 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2019
Noblejohn32:
DEDICATED TO Ann2012.

PROLOGUE
Harry Udeme a street boy from birth ,he never had people to call parents.hismother was a prostitute in Porthaccourt.She gave birth to Harry and dumped him for his grandmother,who died when he was seven years old.
He attended a primary school and fairly could but writing was a problem.Though at the age of thirtytwo,he wasn't married.He hustled right from birth doing odd jobs to earn a living.
He had the burning desire to marry a graduate andhad been bidding his time to meet one.

This is a pure comic thriller.
Let's see how Harry plays his game when he finally meets. a graduate.

Chapter One LOADING.....

Thanks for the dedication kiss
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Ann2012:

Thanks for the dedication kiss
U are welcome

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
DEDICATED TO LUKE MFON

Chapter 1.

A tall lady with a flawless skin, large bosoms and an imposing backside passed in a street. Her beauty was superb with an air of bubbling personality. She moved with accurate steps swinging her backside though unconsiously but seductive.
Some men were sitted in an open shed obviously admiring the beautiful lady.

"Omoh see queen " a man commended.

"This woman na mammy water " a man sang k.Daniel's sensation song.

"Sabi how you deh talk, na my wifey be that"

"Thunder fire your fada, u fit marry that kind woman?" Another man said.

"Why? She no deh my class?" Harry asked standing up.
"I fit go stop am she deh go her aunty side" Harry said straining his eyes to view the lady.

"That fine girl get aunty for this side?" A man fired.

"Na you stupid pass for my village which kind question be dat?" Harry fired back at him.

"Ok! Harry if u fit stop dat babe i go find u 3k"Okon a heavily built man said.

Harry thought for a while....

"Okon make am 5k" Harry said and dashed out of the shed.

"Where you deh run go sef?" The men asked him.

"Your papa house" Harry fired back. The men roared in laughter.

Harry ran home, changed his dressing to a more swaggerlicious one and rushed out.

Chapter two loading........

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Following
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pls make d update lenghty wink
Well done
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:36am On Nov 14, 2019
Ann2012:
Pls make d update lenghty wink
Well done
No worries chapter 2 will be ready by today. One love

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:40am On Nov 14, 2019
skubido:
Following
Boss welcome to my humble thread
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
CHAPTER 2 LOADING..............
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Noblejohn32:

Boss welcome to my humble thread

Boss ke, shey u dey whine me ni, na u b boss ooo, after u na still you.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
DEDICATED TO SKUBIDO

Chapter 2

DEM BOYS

Harry ran back into the shed he had changed into a blue shirt on a white pants with a black canvas.

"She don pass?"Harry asked.

"No" The men chorused simultaneously.

"Okon oya drop that money under the table" Peter spoke. Okon then dropped the money under the table.

"You madooo why you drop the money there you wan make wind carry am?" Peter said looking at Okon in disbelief.

"No be you say make him keep am under the table?" Peter said pointing to the top of the table.

Harry laughed at his foolishness and the other men joined suit .

"You no sabi anything at all"Harry said and laughed louder.

"Harry or wetin they call you,u deh always form prof" Peter said in anger.

"Eh! I been go skul na" Harry replied him.

"No be primary weh you been stop i been go reach jss5" Peter argued foolishly.Harry and the men laughed at him

"Gbam! The girl deh come"

Gbam!Gbam!!

"Oya Garri go stop am"Okon ordered.

Harry immediately stood up.
"Abi i don warn una!no call me garri again"

"Sharrap deh go stop that lady-girl" Okon fired at him.

Harry moved out of the shed he was about calling the lady when a voice pinged in his brain.

"Harry wetin u wan do"

"I wan stop that lady na" Harry replied.

"Harry u ko shape ur life that girl deh like person wey go answer u?" The voice continued.

"Get behind me satan" Harry muttered.

But he couldn't. move an inch, he had just developed cold feet.

"Another day ko come na" he said and walked back to the shed.

The men jointly laughed at him.

"I for stop dat lady" Harry said cleaning his brows

"I no been prepare to meet am eh get romance book wey i for read before i meet am" Harry rattled in frustration.

"You sabi read book Garri?"Peter asked a useless question.

"Na ur fada wey no sabi read" Harry fired back.

"So u wan quote book give the girl?"Okon asked

"U no go understand" Harry said standing up.

Harry sang Joromi by simi as he moved to his apartment. He met his long time crush Mirabel at his door post. They both entered the room after exchanging pleasantries.

"Wetin carry you come this evening if na kpomor you wan chop me no get strength" Harrysaid stiffling a yawn.

To be continued.....................

DESIRE
John Mfon

4 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Chapter 2 updates ends tomorrow
Chapter 3 updates loading............

From the desk of TRINITY PRODUCTIONs

Literature lovers don't fail to motivate me
love u all...

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Noblejohn32:
DEDICATED TO SKUBIDO

Chapter 2

OP thanks a lot for the Dedication. U too much

2 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Chapter 2 contd......

Harry sang joromi by simi as he moved to his apartment, he met his long time crush Mirabel at his door post. They both exchanged pleasantries and moved in.

"Wetin carry you come my house this evening, if na kpomor u wan chop me no get strength" Harry said stiffling a yawn.
"Stop na, i just wan come see how you deh" Mirabel said undressing.

Harry immediately turned sharply
"No tell me say you wan sleep here oh"
"No i bring foodstuff to cook na" Mirabel said moving to the kitchen.
"Mirabel i don't want this continuation to continue again, you are not my wife not even my girlfriend" Harry said obviously irritated.

Mirabel turned in anger and gave Harry a resounding slap.
"Eh don do! U ko regret am" she said in tears and left.
"Ur face deh like person weh no deh see food chop, see ur leg like dry fish omoh! U ugly die" Harry said amidst laughter.

He undressed, had a quick bath and sat down to remince about the day's event. He tried to take his mind off the strange lady but he couldn't. He had never been a fan of going to church but he knew he had to pray; a prayer palmwine or maybe his villagers composed
"The lord is my sheep everly i no ko beg, he make me lie down for blue passion. God of david and jonattan even saul i hail thee! na u been turn water to kai-kai, na u make mirabel slap me, nothing wey u no fit do for this town, na u be the area of the area boys, God fight my battle and hold my piss! Me na Harry the Garri"

He concluded his prayer and selected olamide's hit track 'poverty die‘ His desire to meet the strange lady was growing wild with passion.

He dozed off, tomorrow was going to be a hectic day.

Chapter 3 loading........
DESIRE
John Mfon

6 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 8:37am On Nov 16, 2019
Harry no serious grin
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2019
DEDICATED TO IBORO PHILIP

Chapter 3

★Na man you be!★

The busy street of Okonn provided her inhabitant many ways to hustle. Some of the staunch men who lived there could go as far as charging parents money to help their kids cross the busy roads to school.Most of them were market masters, seeing your allocated shed dirty will warrant severe charges.
Harry was one of the hustlers there, he refilled his tank with fuel he drilled out the previous night. Theives and cut-throats were much and their kleptomanic taste for nabbing any thing was high. Harry made it necessary to empty his fuel tank before going to bed. He brought the engine to life and roared out of the compound.

After the bustle and hustle of the day, he drove in his keke which had already developed an exhaust fault into the yard.
"Why your keke deh shout like this, eh be like say the scrap dkn tired for you" Okon mocked.
"Show me your own?" Harry fired at him.
"If i been get eh no for deh disturb area like this" Okon said, scrutinizing the metal scraps of the keke. Harry who obviously wasn't in the mood for tantrums sighed and passed by.
"Today na your dayooo Garri sharpenly commot incase that your lady pass" Okon said and marched out of the house.
Harry bounced into the congregation of his men. He was ruggedly dressed.
"Omoh Garri your timing set, she deh pass" James said.
Harry turned sharply, his eyes met the lady of his dreams.
"Phew!" He whistled, She was drop-dead gorgeous: She wore a pink top on a black prada skirt, she looked chic and sophisticated.
His friends cheered him up and Harry saw himself bouncing towards the lady.
A mental battle began in him
"Harry behave" a voice cautioned
"Harry no try dat shit oh!" A spirit said.
"Why he no go try am? Harry no mind comport your self"
Harry swung his head in a bid to stop the voices argueing inside of him.

"Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! Hey!!!! Stop, abeg halt!" Harry screamed like a lastma official.
The lady turned.
Harry made a quick calculation
"Use queens english don't pronounce t as s"
He met the girl face to face and for the first time in his life he felt foolish. The lady's beauty scared him, he started shivering.
"Harry comport no pee for your pant" he gave himself a mental caution.

"Emmmmmm I'm Harry, oh! sorry good morning" Harry rattled.
"Hi, this is four pm" the lady corrected.
"Harry you don fuckup, why your life deh like this na?" Harry gave himself a mental knock.
"Sorry, good evening I'm Harry but call me Garri, the both names mean the same thing" Harry introduced.
"No!!!! no tell am dat kind thing na,no make ur village pple rejoice ontop your case" Harry mentally reasoned.
"Excuse me as in Garri?" The lady asked getting interested in exploiting Harry foolishness.
"No!! Just Harry" He said scratching his head.
"Fine any problem?" The lady asked.

4 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2019
"Wahala deh, i want to sabi thy name?" Harry stated.
"Sabi and thy no be english na"
"Why must i tell you my name?" The lady asked, holding a strand of her hair.
Harry held his hands in a pleading appeal.
"Ok I'm. Vera" the lady introduced with a coy smile stretching her hand for a handshake.
"Good God! I no ko die young" Harry felt himself in cloud nine, the lady's hands felt to delicate.
"Are you satisfied?" The lady's voice jolted him.
"No i never start self. I am Harry my baptism name na Garri, na me get the largest cassava farm for Eket. I'm a bachelor seeking for a lady a hardworking potential farmer cuz i wanna build an empire. That is me. Any question?" Harry stated.

Damn!!!!
" The lady stared at Harry thinly and laughed her ribs out.
"What class are you?" Harry asked another question.
The lady went into another bout of laughter.
"I'm a microbiology student of the university of Uyo, I'm in my 200L"
"Chisos!" Vera's statement hit him like a bomb. He couldn't place the words.
"Welldone! You are a universe student, JAMB and WAEC" Harry said
"Hmmmm" Vera sensed his difficulty.
"Ok na i need your number" Harry requested.
"Sorry i won't give" Vera said and turned to leave.
"Ah beg na u shall not regret thy action" Harry pleaded.
"What do u need my number for?" Vera asked.
"To propose marriage" Harry responded.
Vera chuckled "what makes you think i will accept"
" Vera i want to marry you so dat when you deh cook beans for kitchen i will enter inside the kitchen, kiss you carry you enter room and sex you after beans ko dry for fire and fire ko enter house then we ko run commot for house naked! Baby life na adventure ooo" Harry stated.

Jesus wept!!!!!!!!!
"Harry" Vera couldn't control her self as she laughed and shed tears.

To be continued............
DESIRE
John Mfon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 4:59am On Nov 18, 2019
Ann2012:
Harry no serious grin
Thanks for the update
thanks too for reading
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:00am On Nov 18, 2019
skubido:
Thanks for the update
Boss thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chapter 3 contd...........

"You are just weird! do you even understand what you just said?" Vera asked in disbelief.
"Baby just free me your number"
"I'm not your baby and can never be your baby!" Vera stated factly
"Why, Vera it is a priveledge for me to make you my baby!"
"You told me earlier that you wish to marry a lady farmer and I'm not one".
"Hahaha! na dat one you deh fear no worry u no ko enter farm na my workers ko do that one, me and you ko deh parlour Vera. my papa na general u no ko suffer" Harry said
"In the army?" Vera asked
"No him na general overseer for our church for village"

"Harry it seems you are taken me for granted" Vera said and made to leave.
"Please i wanna have your number ah beg thee i ko kneel oh" He said and almost knelt down.
"Ok 080........."Vera called out in short breath.
"Baby thank you but make sure say no be fake number"
Vera sighed and started moving.
"No worry i will give thee a call in no time we ko settle down together and rule in my empire" Harry screamed like a bull caught by the horns.
"What empire are you even talking about sef?" Vera turned and asked
"Baby i mean my cassava empire" Harry blowed.
"Good God you could give basketmouth a run for his talent" Vera said amidst gigle. "Very well then".
"Bye heavenly beauty na run away angel u be" Harry said feeling his head in cloud nine.

"Omoh u na material" The men cheered.
"Ah tell you me na Harry the Garri, H for Harry make we arrange palmwine joor" Harry said looking around for any stray youth to send on the errand.
"I see how the girl been deh laugh omoh she feel you die! When u ko call am na?" James asked.
"Later tinz" Harry responded.

Harry ordered for palmwine worth 2k and it was brought soonest and served.

Before sun-set the five men in the open shed were in high spirit laughing and shouting like untamed beast.
"Na which pastor talk say chisos christ no been drink palmwine when he been deh earth?" Udoh fired a useless question.
"My friend! U are not my friend Jesus no been deh like you. Jesus na God son atleast we sabi say him papa na carpenter! U! Who is your daddy" Okon screamed.
"Sharrap u servant of satan u wey u deh talk u be fatherful not even fatherless! U sabi Panam Percy Paul weh been sing ‘if i chop akpu Jesus chop akpu"
"Meaning" Okon commented.
"So if i drink palmwine, Jesus drink palmwine" James concluded.
"Baba if thunder no fire you for that rubbish weh you talk, make i baff naked for baffroom"

Chapter 4 loading.............
DESIRE
John Mfon.

3 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2019
Good day Nairalanders!
So far, so good "DESIRE" is getting to chapter4. But before i proceed please i need your advice, criticism and words of encouragement. They will go a long way in boosting my morale. Bosses in the house please point out my errors I'll be pleased to learn.
If the story is thrilling please let me know and if it is not let me know too so that I'll know whether to proceed or not.
Special cheers to:
Skubido
Ann2012

Please silent readers should say something. Your words will motivate me.

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Gallant people please come here, settle and enjoy this series

Queenitee
Crislyn
Mznaett
Evajael
Jane1234f
Chizzymarris
Oly23
Ritababe
Nanadeeva01
Michelle55
Ann2012
Skubido
Eniqurl
Lady superb

Free popcorn and yogurt available as you enjoy the comic series

Chapter4 loading........

3 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Noblejohn32:
Gallant people please come here, settle and enjoy this series

Queenitee
Crislyn
Mznaett
Evajael
Jane1234f
Chizzymarris
Oly23
Ritababe
Nanadeeva01
Michelle55
Ann2012
Skubido
Eniqurl
Lady superb

Free popcorn and yogurt available as you enjoy the comic series

Chapter4 loading........
Present twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Well done OP
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nice wan OP.

Ride on
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Oly23:

Present twice
Thanks for responding
Let's roll together on this boat your comment will inspire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 / The Cul De Sac / The Child Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.