Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) (2749 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by DualCore1: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2010
Putting this here will save me a lot of time, money and bandwidth attending to "tech support" for IWP.

This works 100%, if it doesn't work for you don't mail me tongue
seriously, don't.  smiley

If it works, come here and say so for others to have confidence in it.

check attachment for image.

Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by DualCore1: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2010
For those who want a premium server, here:

IWP server.
Single dedicated user
100 mbit/s
30GB monthly bandwidth.
No demo
No tech support (you should know your way around IWP, my job is to provide you a server not to tell you how to make yahoo messenger or any thing else work on it.)
1,500 per month.

Payment options: Bank deposit/transfer, Liberty Reserve.

FAQ
What happens if the link does not work for me after I receive it?
Answer: You get your money back, same day.

If I exceed my bandwidth nko?
Answer: End of subscription.

If the server gets blocked nko?
Answer: My servers have never been blocked, but if any of them gets blocked you'd be up running on a new server in 5 hours. Time may be longer depending on domain propagation for your ISP but it wont exceed 48 hours.

When do I get the server?
Answer: Same day.

Where are the servers located?
Answer: Germany

Can you provide me a UK/US server?
Answer: No.

How fast are the servers?
Answer: Its on 100Mbit/s redundant connections. This means it has an up/down speed of 12mb/s. Except MTeN has gone mad, you will never max the server speed  tongue

When does my subscription expire?
Answer: 31 days from its beginning.

Can I pay for more than one month?
Answer: No. There's no telling when this freebie will end and I don not want to be held liable for losses so I dont want to keep your money and have to make mass refunds for future months whenever  this thing ends.

Are you kidding me?
Answer: I go slap you o.

text only 08184465949
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by xtremeidea(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2010
DC grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by omanifrank(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2010
pls,the yahoo jpg refuse to download, help, i need my yahoo messenger to be running
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by DualCore1: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
many thanks for your share.
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by DualCore1: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2010
Lol omnifrank, the bot ate what you shared. Sorry.

xtremeidea:

DC grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink
wink
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by puskin: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2010
Lemme just admire your post for now. . . . . . . . . .then l8r I'll attack it. wink
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by DualCore1: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2010
^^ I like your signature, how thursday/friday night go be. Abi clubs dey on strike too?
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by puskin: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2010
Dual Core:

^^ I like your signature, how thursday/friday night go be. Abi clubs dey on strike too?

. . . . . nahh!!! not PH clubs, na now their biz go dey pumped up. . . but peko no gum me dis weekend.
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by chiedoziepc2: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2010
if you are having problems with your Yahoo messenger, you can go to http://bluetorch.tk and learn how to use iwp3. Its better than nothing.
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by Newbie101(m): 4:29am On Nov 18, 2010
um DC,do you permit testing before purchase??like im really interested,but i just have to know if what i need it for would follow through, so i'd love an answer to that, Thanks
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by oniema(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2010
@ Dual core, pls i need the step by step instruction on how to install the IWP on my vista, i cant just get thru pls assist and if u're in Lagos i come over to your side for assistance.

Please reply thru this forum or mail me on phemmyweb@gmail.com and i'll contact u

Tanx
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by SpikesC1: 12:25am On Nov 20, 2010
i hope am not spamming but i have servers fro USA ip, unlimited bandwidth on dedicated servers. email at chinonodld@yahoo.com or 08035553259
Re: How To: Make Yahoo Messenger Work With Iwp (indian Web Proxy) by WackyJ1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2010
Visit www.bot-access.net for a paid server specifically for browsing with IWP for Just #1000HTTP1.0/HTTP2.0
SSL CERTIFICATE
3.5MBPS GUARANTEE
SUPPORT EXTERNAL APP(I.E Y.
MESSENGER)
99.9% UPTIME
PRIVATE TEST SERVER
ALL SITE ACCESS
CONTROL PANEL ACCESS
U.S BASED SERVER
The above was copied and pasted from the website
Note: it's not my website just decided it was a good deal and wanted too share it with everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smart Card Authentication / How To Remove Virus Infection By Command Prompt In Windows 10 / Help: Symantec Application Core Error!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.