Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (24758 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by na2day(m): 6:12am On Nov 08, 2011
iice:

Shane is annoying.  Never liked him. 
Don't like Lori either.  Can't remember what film in saw her in before. . .didn't like her then, don't like her now.  What she's going through, serves her right. . .hopefully she suffers plenty anxiety before she tells Rick grin.  I have a feeling Rick would be able to handle her side but he and Shane will never be the same again.
Daryl is the redneck right? He has always been my favorite.  Right from the beginning you can tell he has mettle.  Kinda reminds me of Pope in Falling Skies.
Favorite part is when the zombie tore into half grin

You are talking about Sarah Wayne Callies, she was Sarah Tancredi in Prison Break!
Scratching my head and wondering why you don't like her?
She's quite good and you cant blame her for what happened between him and Shane, she thought Rick was dead naa!
If naa you nko?
Love Daryl too but keeps wondering what will happen when his brother turns up without a hand? grin
lol
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by na2day(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2011
eghost247:

happy to announce that i have quit watching walking dead it has been dragging since this new season

wtf!
Are you really a zombie fan?
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by iice(f): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2011
na2day!:

You are talking about Sarah Wayne Callies, she was Sarah Tancredi in Prison Break!
Scratching my head and wondering why you don't like her?
She's quite good and you cant blame her for what happened between him and Shane, she thought Rick was dead naa!
If naa you nko?
Love Daryl too but keeps wondering what will happen when his brother turns up without a hand? grin
lol

Right. Didn't like her then. Towards the ending, i mentally edited her out when watching PB.
Sorry but if na me, i will not be doing that. I understand its a 'human' thing, but still it's not as if she's all alone and the best friend? Ughhh.
Thing is that when Rick came back, she should have told him. Things like this always come back to bite on in the bum.
Now what is she gonna tell Carl? Ewww.
Hah! As for Daryl, he'd prolly hug his bro and things will go on like they've never been apart, except maybe if his bro wanted to do ish, he'd step in and control the situation.
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by na2day(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Season 2, Episode 5: Chupacabra[/size]

FLASHBACK. A long line of cars chokes the highway as families attempt to flee the undead menace. Shane, Lori and other familiar faces try to restrain their panic in front of the children. Suddenly, there is a loud BANG. Helicopters fly overhead. Lori and Shane run toward the sound. From the woods, they watch a city being bombed by the government. Horrified and frightened, the pair embraces. CURRENT DAY. Lori awakens inside a tent outside the Hershel farm. Carol suggests cooking dinner for the Hershel clan. "Trying to look for things to keep my mind occupied," the distraught mom explains. The survivors then plan their day of searching for Sophia. Dale and T-Dog affectionately tease Daryl, who claims to have once seen a Chupacabra. Daryl points out that dead are currently walking the Earth. So stranger things have happened.

CUT to Glenn, who approaches Maggie and notes that they still have 11 condoms left. "I don't even know if I like you," she says. Still, Maggie appears intrigued. Later, Rick and Shane search for Sophia and joke about the girls Shane slept with in high school. Shane suddenly becomes serious. "That life is gone and everyone in it," he says. Shane then gets honest with Rick, telling the sheriff that they are wasting their time -- and risking their lives -- wandering through the woods looking for a girl who is likely dead. Rick, of course, feels personally responsible -- and has no plans to call off the search.

CUT to Daryl, who rides through the woods on horseback. He stops on a ridge and looks down on the riverbank. There appears to be a body in the muck. Daryl approaches , slowly. He finds a doll and some clothes. "Sophia!" he yells. No response. Daryl gets back on the horse -- literally -- and it is SPOOKED by a snake. Daryl is THROWN and he tumbles down a steep hill. The expert hunter lies injured and bleeding. In fact, he has accidently impaled himself on one of his arrows. It sticks through his side. Daryl stumbles to his feet and ties off his wound. He limps badly to shore. Doesn't look good.

Glenn, meanwhile, approaches Lori. "You're pregnant," he whispers. Lori swears the young man to secrecy. She hasn't told a soul. Rick soon returns and pulls aside his wife. "Shane says my good intentions are making us weaker -- that I can't make the hard decisions for the good of the group," Rick explains to Lori. She tells Rick to stay the course. He isn't being soft at all, in her humble opinion. Rick is then summoned to speak with Hershel. "One of my horses is missing," Hershel says. "Did one of your people take it?" Rick apologizes. He thought Daryl had informed the old man. Also: Hershel is upset that young Jimmy joined the search team. Again, Rick thought Hershel was aware when he wasn't. Hershel has a simple solution to the communication problems: "I'll control my people, you control yours." Rick agrees without saying a word.

CUT to Daryl, who lies unconscious on the riverbed. Suddenly, Merle appears and berates his little brother. "You're going to die out here, little brother -- and for what?" Merle asks. Big brother wants to know why Daryl is risking his life for a little girl and not out searching for his sibling. "One of these days, they're going to scrape you off their heels like you was dog %#@&," Merle says. "They ain't your kin , Ain't nobody going to care about you except me." And then Merle -- a hallucination -- is gone. Unfortunately, Merle has been replaced by a drooling zombie. Daryl suddenly springs to life, STABBING the zombie in the eye with a piece of wood. Another walker approaches. Daryl RIPS the arrow from his side, loads his crossbow and SHOOTS it in the head.

Daryl then decides to take his phantom brother's advice and get serious about surviving. He eats a squirrel -- raw -- before making a necklace of zombie ears. Soon, Merle reappears. "I'm as real as your Chupacabra!" he yells. Somehow, Daryl makes it to the top of the ridge. Merle is gone. "Yeah, you better run!" Daryl screams at nothing. Later, Hershel is upset to find Rick's survivors cooking dinner in the kitchen. "We need to be setting clear boundaries with these people," Hershel tells Maggie. "Don't get close to them. They aren't going to be around forever." Unhappy, Maggie leaves the room.

Outside, Glenn approaches Dale for advice about Maggie. In order to do so, Glenn admits that he had sex with Maggie. Dale is concerned, worried that Hershel would be mighty upset (and he would, too). "He is our host," Dale says. "Jesus, Glenn, what were you thinking?" Says Glenn: "I was thinking that I might be dead tomorrow." Good point. Suddenly, Andrea spots a walker emerging from the tree line a few hundred yards away. She is anxious for some target practice and takes aim. Of course, the walker is actually a bloodied and shambling Daryl. She FIRES -- and Daryl goes down.

Andrea's pride turns to HORROR when she discovers that she has shot Daryl. The survivors drag Daryl inside. He has been grazed on the head. Later, Hershel tends to Daryl, who explains that he found Sophia's doll in the creek bed. Hershel, meanwhile, has just about had enough. His horse is missing and the antibiotics are going fast. "It's a wonder you people have survived this long," he pointedly tells Rick. Shane agrees with Hershel. "We can't keep going out there -- not after this," the deputy says. Rick storms out. Dale, in the meantime, tells a distraught Andrea that she shouldn't be so hard on herself. "We've all wanted to shoot Daryl," he quips. Andrea manages to smile weakly.

Later, Hershel's people and Rick's people eat dinner together inside the farmhouse. No one says much. Maggie and Glenn pass notes like school kids. It looks like they might get back together, after all. Carol then brings Daryl dinner. "You did more for my little girl today than her daddy did his whole life," Carol says. "You're every bit as good as them. Every bit." Daryl doesn't respond. After dinner, Maggie reads the note from Glenn: "Ever done it in a hayloft?" Maggie appears horrified. Why? CUT to Glenn, approaching the property's massive barn. It is locked, so he climbs to the second level and enters. Inside, more than a dozen zombies are being kept. Maggie enters. "You weren't supposed to see this," she says.

To be continued ,
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by na2day(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
THE WALKING DEAD “Chupacabra” Season 2 Episode 5 – So I finally read the first three trade paperbacks of The Walking Dead comic book.

Loved ‘em. Great story, evocative art. A little repetitive as far as dialogue goes, but it gave me a nice idea of the source material.

That said, I kind of like the television show better. Sure, some of the stuff AMC’s The Walking Dead gives us is a little made-for-drama (last episode’s crazy “let’s use live bait to lasso a zombie in a well” caper was a little bit bizarre), but the show makes up for it with exceptionally stellar acting, and a batch of characters that, to me, seem more engaging than anything the comic book gave.

WARNING: SPOILERS from THE WALKING DEAD comic book—if you ever intend on reading these bad boys (and haven’t already), don’t read the following paragraph:

So what are the differences? First off, Shane bites it at the end of the first trade paperback—which is basically like him dying at the end of season one—so everything extra we get from Jon Bernthal’s Shane is like… an extra super-duper bonus. I love the work he’s doing, and can’t freaking wait to see where the show writers take him. Additionally, there’s no Daryl (an exemplary Norman Reedus) and no Daryl’s Crazy Redneck Brother. Daryl has quickly become one of the most surprising and intriguing anti-heroes of the series. The comic book is a tad short on nuanced characters. At least compared to what we’re seeing out of Shane and Daryl. And you can put a lot of it on the acting, but… really, the writing—for these two characters especially—has been stellar.

End of spoilers.

“They’re dropping napalm in the streets…!” Another thing the comic doesn’t give us (much) are flashbacks from the days before the zombie apocalypse, and I love every small moment. We’re getting to see the onion being peeled back, so to speak, and I find myself sitting up and leaning forward whenever the show opens with a flashback.

Daryl’s struggles this episode were visceral. It’s a testament to the show that we still literally can’t tell which way he’s going to go. Especially if (when) his overbearing, larger-than-life brother returns.

“Don’t be too hard on yourself. We’ve all wanted to shoot Daryl.” Andrea’s (Laurie Holden) near-fatal error had my eyes wide and glued to the television screen. I half expected that to be it for Daryl. Even though I knew his story was only just begging to rev up, part of me wondered if they weren’t just doing a Game of Thrones on us and setting us up—just so they could smash us back down. You like Daryl? How d’you like him dead?

“You see eleven condoms, I see eleven minutes of my life I’m not gettin’ back.” Maggie is in the comic too, though she spits out the “f” word almost more times than the comic book has pages; she doesn’t ask Glen if he wants “have sex,” put it that way. I think I like Lauren Cohan’s slightly coy version a little more.

Of course readers of the comic would also have known Eli and his clannish clan have a secret or two.

The barn…! The barn!!

I can’t wait to see how this next episode differs from the comic. Someone has to become zombie chow, right?
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by na2day(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2011
[size=13pt]Season 2, Episode 6: Secrets[/size]

It's morning at Hershel's farm and, as the survivors go about their chores, Patricia sneaks into the chicken coop, breaks a chicken's leg, and then takes it toward the big barn. Once inside, she dumps an entire bag of wounded chickens to the hungry zombies below. Glenn, who knows about Hershel's secret, is watching the barn through binoculars when Maggie approaches. "You have to keep this to yourself," she says. "Please." He agrees.

Later, Andrea brings a book to wounded Daryl -- and apologizes for accidentally shooting him. "You were protecting the group , we're good," Daryl says. Later, Glenn approaches Lori to discuss ANOTHER secret. "You have a medical condition," says Glenn in reference to her hush-hush pregnancy. "I'll make another run into town -- just tell me what you need." What Lori needs is for Glenn to keep his mouth shut. Familiar.

Carl then asks Shane to teach him how to shoot. Shane, warming to the boy once again, agrees to ask Rick and Lori. Then Shane notices that Carl is carrying loaded handgun in his belt. CUT to a furious Lori, who hears from Dale how Carl asked to let inside the RV because he was looking for a walkie. "So on top of everything else, he lied?" Lori asks. Carl hangs his head. "He wants to learn how to shoot," says Shane, who volunteers to help. Rick is sympathetic to the request. Lori is NOT. "I want to look for Sophia, I want to defend our camp," Carl says. "I can't do that without a gun." Reluctantly, Lori agrees.

Later, a nervous Glenn spills it all to Dale: "There are walkers in the barn and Lori's pregnant." So Dale approaches Hershel. "I took a long walk this morning and ended up by the barn," Dale says. "I heard the moans." Hershel defends himself. "A paranoid schizophrenic is dangerous, too," he says. "We don't shoot sick people , My wife and stepson are in that barn. They're people." Hershel then asks Dale to keep quiet if he really wants to help. "Rick's a man of conscious, but are you so sure about all the people in your group?" Hershel asks. Dale has no response to this question/challenge.

CUT to Andrea, who is trying to shoot a piece of wood hanging from a tree. Shane shoves the wood, sending it swinging back and forth and creating a moving target. He begins to berate Andrea, trying to get her to concentrate and understand that she will need to shoot under pressure and emotional turmoil. "Pretend it's the walker that got Amy!" he barks. That's too much for Andrea, who recoils in horror and then walks away. Lori then approaches her husband with news she heard from Hershel: Rick plans to take the group away from the farm. Rick explains that he is trying to convince Hershel to let them stay, but it might take some time. He tells Lori to just give Hershel "some space."

Shane, meanwhile, chases after an angry Andrea. He lamely apologizes and then mentions a lead on Sophia. Would Andrea like to be his backup? She agrees. Back at the farm, Lori doubles over in front of Dale. She is nauseous. Dale admits that he knows her secret. Lori admits that while the baby is almost certainly Rick's -- and not Shane's -- she can't bear the thought of bringing a newborn into this apocalyptic world. "Look me in the eye and tell me that my baby will grow up to be your age," Lori says. Alas, Dale cannot.

Lori then goes straight to Glenn -- and apologizes for saddling him with her secret. Then she asks Glenn to head back into town to get her a few pregnancy related items. So Glenn and Maggie ride into town on horseback. She is angry because Glenn betrayed her trust to Dale. She is also angry that Glenn is sympathetic to keeping the zombies safe in case a cure is found -- especially considering that Maggie's mom is among the barn's walkers. Inside the pharmacy, Maggie and Glenn are searching for the proper meds when a zombie BURSTS through the stacks and ATTACKS Maggie. Glenn shoves the walker away and then viciously STABS it in the skull over and over and over and over. A shaking Maggie embraces Glenn. This time, she was just fine with killing the undead.

Later, Maggie STORMS back to the farm and throws a package of "abortion pills" at Lori, telling her to go get her own damn medicine the next time and stop putting Glenn in danger. Lori is so taken aback that -- for once -- she says nothing. CUT to Shane and Andrea, who drive a car into a suburban neighborhood in search of Sophia. Almost immediately, they are ATTACKED by a horde of walkers. Shane shoots a number of the zombies in the head while a flustered Andrea fumbles with her weapon. After a few errant shots, Andrea finds her groove, SHOOTING zombie after zombie in the head.

CUT to the farm, where Lori apologizes to Glenn. Glenn then wonders if the morning-after pills will even work. He then hands Lori prenatal vitamins as second option. "I can't tell you what to do," Glenn says. "But your choice -- maybe you shouldn't make it alone." CUT to Andrea and Shane riding in the car back to the farm. A smiling Andrea grabs Shane's crotch. Shane stops the car. "Well, come on then," he says. It gets very physical. Later, the two new lovers return to the farm and break the bad news to Carol: no sign of Sophia. No dummy, Dale senses something different between Shane and Andrea.

Surprisingly, this prompts Dale to suggest that Shane get out of town. Dale even says that the details of Otis's death are quite vague. "I know what kind of man you are," growls Dale, bringing up the time Shane trained his gun on Rick. Shane says he loves Rick -- then warns Dale that he should be careful when leveling accusations. VERY careful. Dale gets the message -- and is quite scared. Shane just smiles , and walks away.

Finally, Rick walks into his wife's tent and sees the pills. He approaches his wife. "Something you need to tell me?" Rick asks. Lori explains that she took the morning-after pills, but threw them up. Rick is FURIOUS. "I screwed up!" she weeps. "I don't know how we do this!" Says Rick: "We can make it work. We'll figure it out. Shouldn't we try to figure it out!?" Rick then says he can't live with the lies. "Is there anything else I should know about?" he asks. Responds Lori: "Shane and I , " Rick says he knows. He has known all along -- and he understands. Lori thought her husband was dead. The episodes ends with Lori and Rick, seemingly apart from one another, but close in proximity, looking out on their future at the farm.

So no more secrets.
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by na2day(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2011
[size=13pt]Season 2: Episode 7: Pretty Much Dead Already[/size]

It's dawn at the Hershel farm. Our survivors eat lunch in a camp outside the main house. Suddenly, Glenn stands up after an encouraging nod from Dale. "Um, guys, so , the barn is full of walkers," Glenn confesses. CUT to Shane peeking into the barn. Sure enough, there are dozens of hungry, drooling zombies inside. Shane becomes angry. He wants to leave -- immediately. Daryl, Rick and Carol argue. What about Sophia? Well, Shane is sick of hearing about Sophia. In fact, the former deputy strongly suspects that Sophia is dead. "Let me talk to Hershel!" Rick insists. "This is his land."

Later, Glenn tries to talk to Maggie, but she breaks an egg over his head. Hershel's daughter is angry that Glenn spilled the big secret. Carl, meanwhile, declares that he is not leaving until the group finds Sophia. "She's going to like it here -- this place," Carl says of Hershel's farm. Lori gives her optimistic boy a big hug. CUT to Daryl, who is still recovering from being shot. Nevertheless, he prepares a horse to go searching when Carol approaches -- and urges Daryl to take it easy. "Can't lose you, too," Carol cries. That doesn't sit well with Daryl, who throws a saddle and storms out of the barn.

Dale then confronts Andrea about Shane. "Is that what you want to be?" Dale asks. "Like him?" Andrea says that Shane isn't a "victim" -- and she likes that about him. Inside the farm house, Rick approaches Hershel. "We found the barn," Rick says. "I'd like to talk about it." Hershel doesn't want a debate. "I need you and your group gone by the end of the week," Hershel says. "I've given you safe harbor. My conscious is clear." Rick pleads his case, explaining that Lori is pregnant. Hershel remains stubborn. Later, Rick tells Shane that Lori is preggers. "We need to stay," Rick explains. Shane tries to be thrilled.

CUT to the Hershel kitchen, where Maggie tells her father to practice what he preaches and let the survivors stay. Suddenly, Jimmy enters the kitchen.

"It happened again," Jimmy says. Hershel immediately goes to Rick to ask for help. Shane, in the meantime, confronts Lori about her pregnancy and Rick. Shane claims to have saved Lori's life four times -- four more times than Rick. He says Rick is weak -- and not equipped for this new world. Shane also believes the unborn baby to be his. Lori becomes angry and defiant. "Even if it's yours, it's not going to be yours," she spits. Shane is hurt -- and angry.

He then STORMS into the RV, looking for something. He can't find it -- whatever it is -- and demands to know where Dale went. Glenn isn't sure. "I don't get it," Glenn says. Responds Shane: "No, man, you don't." CUT to Hershel, who leads Rick to the edge of the river where two walkers await. Hershel challenges Rick to catch and subdue the zombies , and not kill them. He then says that if Rick and his group are to stay, they will need to abide by Hershel's rules for capturing any and all walkers. Rick agrees.

Back at the farm, Glenn tries to speak with Maggie, but is rebuffed -- again. Glenn steps in front of his would-be girlfriend. "I don't care if they're sick people or dead people, they're dangerous," he says. "I don't want you in danger , Secrets get you killed!" Maggie understands -- and demonstrates her understanding by kissing Glenn. CUT to Shane, who approaches Dale in the jungle. "How bout you give me that bag?" Shane asks. Retorts Glenn: "What? Are you going to shoot me like Otis?" Shane DEMANDS the bag of guns that Dale is attempting to dump in the bog. Dale raises his weapon at Shane , and then lowers it. "At least I can say when the world went to shit, I didn't let it take me down with it," Dale says. Not seeming to listen, Shane takes back the weapons.

Shane then comes STORMING back to the farm. He hands out guns to all the survivors, telling them that they are not only going to stay, but that they are also going to take out all the zombies in the barn. "This is not your decision to make!" Lori yells. But furious Shane isn't listening. Just then, the survivors see Rick and Hershel emerge from the woods with walkers at the end of long sticks. He goes BALLISTIC. Yelling and screaming, Shane SHOOTS one of the captured walkers in the head.

He tells the group that it is "enough" -- it is enough looking for a little girl that is dead and putting up with Hershel's plan to corral the zombies until a cure can be found. "If you want to survive, you gotta fight for it!" he screams. Shane then breaks open the barn door. The zombies come lurching out -- and Shane opens fire. Daryl, Andrea, T-Dog and Glenn also open fire. Rick does not. Hershel watches in HORROR as his friends and relatives die for a second time. It is a massacre. The final walker to stumble out of the barn is Sophia. Carol runs toward her little girl, who snarls. Daryl holds back Carol. No one shoots. Finally, Rick steps forward. He draws his gun , and SHOOTS Sophia.

To be continued ,
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by na2day(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
[size=13pt]WOW![/size]

“Pretty Much Dead Already” Season 2 Episode 7 – It always seems to be Glenn who tells it like it is. He sort of can’t help but blurt shit out. “Guys. So. The barn is full of walkers.”

It’s all about the barn. In The Walking Dead comic book, it was all about the barn, so in that respect the show and the comic are on the same page. But with regard to some of the characters—especially the ones whose stories differ from the comic—it feels to me like they are being given some crazy-good (and add another slice of “crazy” on top of that) depth.

Again, some critics want to take their shots at various issues they see in the show, and I cannot deny that there has been a whole lot of “doing nothing” at Herschel’s farm. A lot of this really could have been told in 5 episodes rather than 7.

But I’m going on the record to say “Pretty Much Dead Already” was one of the best episodes of The Walking Dead I’ve ever seen.

Rick (the under-appreciated Andrew Lincoln)’s talk with Herschel (Scott Wilson) was eye-opening in that we are starting to see a side of Rick he doesn’t even show his own group—he looks willing to even do violence to Herschel in order to provide for the safety and security of his people, and that’s a side he doesn’t even show to his people.

Lori (Sarah Wayne Callies) seems to be the only character in the story that doesn’t recognize how screwed up in the brain Shane (Jon Bernthal) is. Even Carl (Chandler Riggs) appears to have an inkling, though it’s more a wariness than anything else (and happens only on occasion). Lori is seemingly willing to just provoke the crap out of Shane. “It’s not yours, and never will be yours.” Maybe she’s just marking her territory—the protective instincts of a mother-to-be—but it doesn’t seem to me that she can see the crazy that’s going on behind those eyes.

Dale (Jeffrey DeMunn) was a dead man, or so I thought. Seriously. I was expecting the old dude to be shoved into the swamp and held under—mostly because I can’t guess what Shane is going to do any more. Shane in the comic is long gone, so on the show he’s literally a walking butterfly effect. A walking, talking, gun-toting, batshit butterfly effect.

And he’s right. Crazy, sure, but right. (And right on target. That dude can shoot.) The walkers are dangerous. I’d be on board with putting every single one of ‘em down, personally.

Still… you couldn’t help but feel sorry for the zombies in that staggering, stumbling slaughter lineup that was this episode’s gut-wrenching ending. The show filmed it perfectly too, hearkening back to past television shows and movies that depicted firing squads and massacres in which we feel sorry for the shootees. The grief etched into Herchel’s face was palpable, as was the mixture of guilt and terror we saw in the expression of Maggie (the always-amazing Lauren Cohan) as she essentially gave Glenn permission to kill her family.

And of course the kicker—the killer—was Sophia. There’s the mirror. There it is, that reflection, that “what if it was YOUR family” moment turned back upon our wayward group. There’s a slice of righteous fury thrown right back in their faces.

Who expected that? The kid is always saved in the end. Everywhere but here. What a great sucker-punch. The looks on everyone’s faces… simply amazing.

I have no idea where the second half of season 2 is going to go (we have to wait ’til February?) … but I can hardly wait for it.
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by iice(f): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
Why am i not surprised that it's Rick who has the kahunas to do the hardest job. Yes im referring to the last scene.
Shane is mostly bluster. . .i so wish he becomes zombie feed tongue But i know i won't get my wish.
That blond chick is irritating.
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by SAFO(m): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2011
Just finished watching the last episode of season 2 yesterday. It was so sad to find out that Sophie had turned into a walker. The look on Herschel face was priceless.

Can't wait for season 3. Now that Entourage has finally ended I have no more good shows to watch.

Well maybe Falling Skies but that's it grin
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by JamesDoe: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
Season 2 Episode 8 sneak previews are on YouTube.

Shane accuses Herchel of knowing Sofia was in the Barn but Herchel denies it. He claims Otis must have put her there.

Herchel still wants Rick's group out but the group isn't quite ready to go.
Herchel disappears.

Episode 8 has more zombie confrontations as well as a twist (well it looks like a twist).
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by na2day(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
JamesDoe:

Season 2 Episode 8 sneak previews are on YouTube.

Shane accuses Herchel of knowing Sofia was in the Barn but Herchel denies it. He claims Otis must have put her there.

Herchel still wants Rick's group out but the group isn't quite ready to go.
Herchel disappears.

Episode 8 has more zombie confrontations as well as a twist (well it looks like a twist).

Never knew so many people are following this series  grin
Nice eh?
Just saw them sneak now  grin

[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-zZ7fZHQHk[/flash]

[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqEu9yAViCw[/flash]

Someone need to give Herschel serious flogging!  grin
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by na2day(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by leonaidas(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
nice one
Re: All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) by SAFO(m): 2:01am On Feb 13, 2012
The new episode starts tonight. It comes on in an hour 8pm central time on amc. Can't wait.

They've been running the walking dead marathon all day today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) / Independence: #IndependentTacha Trends On Twitter. / BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.