Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Bloglink Exchange - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloglink Exchange (818 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloglink Exchange by geekabyte(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2007
Hi!
Anybody wants to exchange blog links with me?

I publish a blog at http://geekabyte..com where i rant mostly on web technologies, offering tips and tricks and comments on IT issues.

If you have a web-blog where your major focus is also on computers,programming,web designing etc and you've been to my blog, like it and wants to exchange a link with me then do these:

1: link to my blog
2: reply to this thread with the url of your own blog
3: then if i like the content of your blog, i'll add it to my blogroll

Doing this, other readers of this forum will get to see your blog. So even if i don't add your url to my blogroll you are sure others will do.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Texas A&m University Counseling / Web Design/develop Software Advice? / Want A Uk Number That U Can Be Reached Anywhere U R Naija Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.