Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1229242 members, 1613788 topics. Date: Friday, 29 August 2014 at 04:13 AM

Origin Of Various Igbo Clans - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Origin Of Various Igbo Clans (18688 Views)

Where Is The Origin Of The "Nsibidi" Form Of Writing? / Database Of Audio/video Recordings Of Various Igbo Dialects / The Origin Of The Slang "419" And Ghana-must-go(the Bag) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Origin Of Various Igbo Clans by ChinenyeN(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abagworo: I don't use wikipedia as a source. Most of my posts are from the natives of the immediate group involved or their official website.
I'm surprised you even took the time to respond to his posts. Anyone who actually read through this topic would know that the information posted was not sourced from Wikipedia, but was instead sourced from indigenes and their representative socio-cultural organizations.
Re: Origin Of Various Igbo Clans by Onyegecha(f): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
Abagworo, you are a great historian and i doff my cap for you for this brilliant post. Igbo history is one thing i really want to understand and i find this very enlightening. Kudos! I wish you could be a great political analyst as well. I guess we all have our weaknesses. cheers

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) / Why Are Black Women Ugly / Art And Architecture Of The Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.