Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? (2486 Views)

Agbani Darego Or Thandie Newton: Who Wore It Better? (photo) / Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013 / Pictures Of Agbani Darego At The Rivers Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by MayNjoku: 5:39pm On May 21, 2007
Would you say that Agbani Darego looks white? Just asking because of something I heard. What should a typical African look like? Yaya from America's Next Top Model? Alek Wek?
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by ElodyAnn(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2007
Yes. Agbani is obviously mixed race.
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by naijagal(f): 12:17pm On May 24, 2007
please which agbani r u guys talking about?
former miss world or who cos as far as i know both parents are black
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by temmyabby(f): 2:55pm On May 24, 2007
na wah oh, abey the babe na proper black, which one is she looks white, abi is there another Agbani
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by Ameena(f): 5:59pm On May 25, 2007
Elody-Ann:

Abeg, which Agbani are u talking about? Wat exactly is MIXED about her?
I take it that u are joking!, well, Hopefully.
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by Ezinwannem: 7:02pm On May 25, 2007
shez not mix and shez not dat pretty as far as am concerned
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by finemocha(f): 7:03pm On May 27, 2007
i met he r in real life in hilton in abuja, she is ok in person, but tha tis how a lot of stars are. they look better on tv than in real life. u cant have ur makeup artists with u 24/7.
oh and she is full black
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by MayNjoku: 7:54am On May 29, 2007
Elody-Ann:

Said who? What a born bred Nigerian can't have those features? Even amongst the Ethiopians who obviously have a lot of Arab heritage yet are considered black (just with other ancestry) have those features.

But I wouldn't say Agbani has 'white' features. What because her nose is not broad? What is a real African supposed to look like.
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by MP007(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2007
shut up and go get a life, this aint topic
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by Boome2(f): 1:15pm On May 29, 2007
NO she does not look white and what are white features anyway? A narrow, pointed nose? I know enough africans with those features but that doesnt mean they're white. undecided
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by whiteroses(f): 8:52pm On May 29, 2007
maybe cos she has the cute lips, narrow nose and oval face so her face is compact and all of those features are rare for african girls to have together, (minus me of course, lol)
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by omoge25(f): 11:58pm On May 30, 2007
Abeg make una leave Agbani alone.
She is an Ijaw woman.
Ijaw people tend to have AA features they don't look like other naija people.   And she is not of mixed race, this i know for a fact.

@ topic.  "what should a typical african look like?"
I think someone else has asked this question on NR before.  this is so difficult to answer, because we vary in our looks, the best thing i can say is you know your own when you see them.  I can't tell you the countless conversations I've had with people that started out with saying "so you are naija, "
I can spot other africans too, kenyans are real easy, chad is real easy and so on. I'm sure my fellow NR's can also spot other africans well well.
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by nosa101(f): 1:19am On May 31, 2007
This is thread is knee deep in haterade
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by MayNjoku: 4:15am On Jun 09, 2007
If Agbani is mixed race then what are Ethiopians? I think evryone is tired of the East versus West African threads.
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by rocksta: 5:39am On Jun 06, 2010
LOL I need to bump this, because its OBVIOUS Agbani Darego is mixed, why are people denying it

and why its always Igbos that have those semi-Caucasian features
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by dominique(f): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2010
why do people always wake up these dead thread. does this even look remotely mixed Caucasian undecided
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2010
There is no such thing as "AFRICAN FEATURES" Its just what the white man coined. Africans come in different skin tones from ebony to caramel. We also have different features, some have broad features, others have slim features. Agbani is 200000% African.
Re: Is Agbani Only Beautiful Because She Has White Features? by daniellle(f): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2010

(1) (Reply)

9 African Dresses Perfect For A First Date. / Fashion Madness: Bleona Qereti Steps Into Amas Nude / Quality Nigerian Handmade Bespoke Shoes Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.