Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? (10946 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Most Tribal Nairaland Member?

Becomerich1-000: 17% (55 votes)
Aigbofa: 3% (12 votes)
Bk.babe97: 30% (92 votes)
Abagworo: 3% (12 votes)
Ezeuche: 36% (113 votes)
Dede1: 7% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

States With The Most Tribal Marks On Their Faces Girls / Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by egift(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2010
I have been in Nairaland for the years, its obvious that some members are primarily here to bash other tribe (which I personally don't have problem with).

Can you nominate some the most tribal member here on Nairaland.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by onemopol: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2010
Hmmm. This will be very close : becomerich, aigbofa,dede1,egift,bk.babe97,ezeuche,abagworo,environer,onlytruth. infact una too plenty. add a poll and see the result
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2010
egift:

I have been in Nairaland for the years, its obvious that some members are primarily here to bash other tribe (which I personally don't have problem with).

Can you nominate some the most tribal member here on Nairaland.

I'm not just here to "bash another tribe". I'm also here to phuxck as many Ibo gals from NL as possible. . . probably have a few babies with them as well!
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2010
Where is Mandingo? or whatever he called himself undecided
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by egift(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2010
Thanks everyone. I can't modify the poll. Kindly just nominate your top ten most tribal Nairaland members 

We will have a poll later with some of the most nominated members grin
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Afam4eva(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2010
Why is bluetooth not on the list. Also add Ileke-Idi. She's a closet tribalist and such people are dangerous.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Blazay(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2010
I nominate myself.

Igbos and Yorubas should leave Nigeria by the end of 2010. angry

Please, they can stay on Nairaland and other Nigerian fora. But MUST be kicked out of Nigeria asap.
We need some serious ethnic cleansing off those two ethnic groups in Nigeria.

One is just as bad as the other. I can't stand their constant bickering and back-stabbing of each other.
Extremely annoying.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Afam4eva(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2010
Blazay:

I nominate myself.

Please, they can stay on Nairaland and other Nigerian fora. But MUST be kicked out of Nigeria asap.

You have to agree that without Igbos and Yoruba it won't be called Nigeria.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by googles: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2010
Blazay:

I nominate myself.

We need some serious ethnic cleansing off those two ethnic groups in Nigeria.

One is just as bad as the other. I can't stand their constant bickering and back-stabbing of each other.
Extremely annoying.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okay, dat was very funny to me grin
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2010
I'm more tribalist than

1. OnlyTruth?

2.Wily+Wily?

3. Eziachi?

4. AndreUweh?

5 MentalGong4 (or wuteva he's calling himself these days)?

6. Abagworo?

7. Afam4eva?

8. Ifygurl?

Lol. Well, I can only conclude that an Ibo man made this poll!
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by invisible2(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2010
I suggest that Ibo, Efik, Kanuri, Edo, Ijaw, Nupe, Gwari, Urhobo, Fulani, Ibibio, Hausa and Yoruba be removed from Nigeria. These people are all trouble makers.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Afam4eva(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2010
Put bluetooth ASAP.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Blazay(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2010
afam4eva:

You have to agree that without Igbos and Yoruba it won't be called Nigeria.

I agree.
We can call the country Latrine for all I care.
But, it is about time we ALL did something about both ethnic groups.
I want the best for my country and as you can see the poll up there is made up of Igbos and Yorubas ONLY.

I honestly can't stand those two ethnic groups for the constant bickering and back-stabbings.
Extremely annoying I say.
You cannot have a decent discourse without those 2 groups flexing their useless, ethnic muscles.
Despite their extremely poverty-stricken, morally degenerate communities.(Worse than other parts of Nigeria if I may add)

Please, ask them to leave.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Blazay(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I'm more tribalist than

1. OnlyTruth?

2.Wily+Wily?

3. Eziachi?

4. AndreUweh?

5 MentalGong4 (or wuteva he's calling himself these days)?

6. Abagworo?

7. Afam4eva?

8. Ifygurl?

Lol. Well, I can only conclude that an Ibo man made this poll!

Look who is talking I say.

Boy, you are pathetic. I used to participate on your threads till I found out you were a worse, larger-than-life ethnic bigot yourself.

You need to be quiet.

bk.babe97y:

I'm not just here to "bash another tribe". I'm also here to phuxck as many Ibo gals from NL as possible. . . probably have a few babies with them as well!

See your life? Not funny by any standards. I can't wait to see your that your filthy, Yoruba behind smelling of poo out of Nigeria.

Lord have mercy. Somebody please get me my gun. angry

You are highly irritating.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Odunnu: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
I'l wait for the fight. Been a while since I saw an action packed movie
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Environer: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
Please add Awo, the asiwaju of tribalism in Nigeria.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by supereagle(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
Is Supereagle among?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by MiKenny(f): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
Becomrich is never a tribalist on Nairaland but a realist.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
Environer:

[s]Please add Awo, the asiwaju of tribalism in Nigeria.
[/s]
So anybody that doesn't support secession is a tribalist ?,these ibo people with their problems.Anyways poster should include Ironsi that refused to sanction his ibo brother, Nzeogwu who killed Tafawa Balewa and other yoruba during the coup.Add ojukwu for his selfishness,cowardice and always considering ibo first above Nigeria and Azikwe for wanting to rule the yoruba as his slave !
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by MaiSuya(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
No Hausa person on the list?? cheesy
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by invisible2(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
Una get too much time, as you are here fighting tribal nonesense, your lawmakers and govnors (who are your brothers) are robbing you blind! I think the fight should be between the corrupt and the rest of us and not between impoverished tribal monkeys foaming from the mouth for their jaundiced views.
Its better I fight my brothers who are thieves than dissipate good energy chasing long shadows.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by chyz1: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
I'm still wondering why Awolowo is not on that list.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by DapoBear(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
What is the definition of tribalist? Some of you seem to explicitly be conflating it with racism. But me for example, I simply love my own ethnic group a lot. Does this count as tribalist?
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by slap1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2010
Mai Suya:

No Hausa person on the list?? cheesy
That shows they're really the most populated ethnic group in the country.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by seanet02: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2010
~Bluetooth:

So anybody that doesn't support secession is a tribalist ?,these ibo people with their problems.Anyways poster should include Ironsi that refused to sanction his ibo brother, Nzeogwu who killed Tafawa Balewa and other yoruba during the coup.Add ojukwu for his selfishness,cowardice and always considering ibo first above Nigeria and Azikwe for wanting to rule the yoruba as his slave !
i wonder o, this Igbo Pullets will not stop dragging their already tainted name in POO
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by KnowAll(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
The most tribalist person in NL is bk.babe97. I don't think this gentleman has ever posted a mainstream or conventional story.

The following individuals are only advocate for their tribes and damn it why if not.

1. Becomerich

2. Dede

3. Dapobear

4. Ezeuche

5. Mai suya & al haram

6. Bluthooth

I like many straddle between d betterment of Nigeria as a whole with sympathy to our ethnic group but d overal growth of Nigeria is more our thing.

Some people are really narrow in there perpestivd

baba pupa would lick fashola's bum

onlytruth - the best thing dat happen to Nigeria Is anambra state

Jarus - thinks he is conosuir in kwaran poltics and sanusi although he is more versertile than the others.

ile ke idi - If u join NL today it would not take u 5 seconds to no she comes from ekiti.

beaf- he is on the FG's payroll.

Only my observation- apologies  lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Beaf: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2010
^
Clap for yourself! cheesy
Your apology is accepted.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by DapoBear(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2010
I still do not know what "tribalist" means. Can someone provide a good definition? In particular, how does tribalist differ from:

a) "person proud of their ethnicity"
b) racist.

I think tribalist is at times used to describe (a), but other times used to describe (b).

Clearly (b) is unacceptable, but I see nothing wrong with (a).

A definition would be appreciated.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2010
Deleted.
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
Environer:

Please add Awo, the asiwaju of tribalism in Nigeria.

chyz1:

I'm still wondering why Awolowo is not on that list.

Is Awolowo also a member of Nairaland? I think the line between fantasy and reality is getting really blurry for you guys!!
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by invisible2(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2010
Mi_Kenny:

Becomrich is never a tribalist on Nairaland but a realist.

Yeah, his google maps attest to that.
Aigbofa:

Is Awolowo also a member of Nairaland? I think the line between fantasy and reality is getting really blurry for you guys!!

Have you looked into his grave, dude may be typing away from hell fire with a blackberry!
Re: Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? by EzeUche0(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
WOW! I made the list. Very interesting and I have 5 votes. I do have Igbo pride, but this list is missing many of my nemesis. They know who they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Where Are Jonathan's 1600 Buses? / Why We Can’t Disclose Asset Form Of Saraki, Others – CCB / Islamic New Year: Sokoto Government Declares Monday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.