Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! (2349 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by AISHHA: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2010
Hi, my boss and I have been dating for the past two years and it’s been all good for us because we are like best of friends. We gist for hours on the phone and also get down like once in a week on an average level. We love each other so much but suddenly we started having problems and I have been pleading with him to take me back.

I have sent him over 1000 sms and 10000 calls but he won’t take my call. I love him so much, I can't concentrate anymore.

Mean while, we are both married. I love him so much because he's the best thing to happen to me.

He had a meeting with my younger sister and told her that I’m too stubborn for him and he would think about taking me back.

How do I get him off my mind? Its crazy I know!
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by MrCork26: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
madam forget him, am hear for u. I drive a bmw with alloy wills, truss me.

Madam, Can I love you, call you, date u & marry u?? tongue
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by r231(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
AISHHA:

Hi, my boss and I have been dating for the past two years and it’s been all good for us because we are like best of friends. We gist for hours on the phone and also get down like once in a week on an average level. We love each other so much but suddenly we started having problems and I have been pleading with him to take me back.

I have sent him over 1000 sms and 10000 calls but he won’t take my call. I love him so much, I can't concentrate anymore.

Mean while, we are both married. I love him so much because he's the best thing to happen to me.

He had a meeting with my younger sister and told her that I’m too stubborn for him and he would think about taking me back.

How do I get him off my mind? Its crazy I know!

shocked shocked shocked

so do you still see this guy at work?

why can't you talk to him yourself if he is your boss
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by AISHHA: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
@r231, we see daily and talk officially only!!! He won't even allow be in his office alone.
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by MissyB3(f): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2010
Let him go! He was never yours . . . Wake up!
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by surwiluv(f): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2010
At poster u r stpidly fulish. tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by jaybee3(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2010
Don't even know where to start with this one.
One thing is for sure though, you were just a spermatozoa bank (no offence) and dude has moved on to the next prey.
Now get your head examined and stick with your husband.
However, if that's not feasible then divorce your husband and get a real man that loves you and wanna be with you alone.
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by r231(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2010
AISHHA:

@r231, we see daily and talk officially only!!! He won't even allow be in his office alone.

if i may ask, where is you husband?
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by slinkky(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2010
what happened to your husband?
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by AISHHA: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2010
My husband is cool, handsome and self employed too and loves me.
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by TheSkipper(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2010
Imagine the issue is how to get your illicit affair off your mind, rather than why you are busy messing around with someone elses husband.
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by Creamish(f): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
when u say u are both married . . . is it "married to each other" or "married to diff partnrs"?   undecided
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by tkb417(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2010
AISHHA:

coolio

like how old are u? late 20s, 30s or wht?

u have kids?
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by lajjy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2010

Na wa oooooooooooo, women, so ur boss is better than ur husband,,,,,,,,, instead of u to thank ur stars that ur illicit runs has finally crashed, u are still feeling dejected about it. Wait, tell me how u go home and face ur husband after ur boss don tidy u well. Where u dey when dem dey sell SHAME. So if u get belle now, na ur husband get am abi,,,,,,,,,,,,,, shaking head
One thing is for sure though, you were just a spermatozoa bank (no offence) and dude has moved on to the next pray.
 grin grin grin grin, see ur life U know even get good advicer. If na me be ur husband, u know wetin I go do,,,,,,,,

what a pity , ur husband for hin mind now (my wife is the best thing that could ever happened to me)
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by bfire(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
[b]Poster:
You must be sick and don't even have any morals at all; you are a disgrace to womanhood.
You are married for good or for bad and you never mentioned that your husband is impotent or treats you badly. Even at that you have no respect for your family. Not to forget your sister also, she's a slowpoke and i think it runs in your family.
[/b]
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by Odunnu: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
One rule you should adhere to:Dont date your boss. If you feel there's a chemistry,resign and visit like a big gal.
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by tkb417(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2010
bfire:

[b]Poster:
You must be sick and don't even have any morals at all; you are a disgrace to womanhood.
You are married for good or for bad and you never mentioned that your husband is impotent or treats you badly. Even at that you have no respect for your family. Not to forget your sister also, she's a slowpoke and i think it runs in your family.
[/b]
im sure you dont sin.

take your curses away abeg. The babe needs help. we are tryin to figure out how some of us can come handy and bail her out of this ish

siddon there dey curse like Abija
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by r231(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
tkb417:

im sure you dont sin.

take your curses away abeg. The babe needs help. we are tryin to figure out how some of us can come handy and bail her out of this ish

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

AISHHA:

and yet you are cheating on him

poor guy
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by Odunnu: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2010
Bfire, abeg coolu temper
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by Odunnu: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by hbabe(f): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2010
tkb417:

im sure you dont sin.

And how do you want to help her?  Do you plan on sending a delegate to beg her boss to take her back?
A married woman should stick to her husband or quit the marriage.  

@OP
Concentrate on your husband since you claim he is 'cool, handsome and self-employed' and loves you.
You should be grateful your boss has decided to move on; you should do the same too.
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by tkb417(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2010
hbabe:

And how do you want to help her? Do you plan on sending a delegate to beg her boss to take her back?

one on one consultations

ill sit her down and show her the way of righteousness. Can you remember how Jesus used to embrace sinners with open arms?

I wanna be christ-like and offer my warm embrace and good counselling. Im sure after the whole counselling, she'll become a totally changed woman.
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by bfire(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
Ok, i hear una ooo.This how dem dey start oo. I rest my case
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by jaybee3(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
@TKB
Hallelujah * 5  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by tkb417(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
hbabe:

And how do you want to help her?  Do you plan on sending a delegate to beg her boss to take her back?

ok. so married men should stick to their wives or quit the marriages too?

then 95% of 9ja men would leave their wifes
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by tkb417(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
bfire:

Ok, i hear una ooo.This how dem dey start oo. I rest my case

how den dey start wetin?

u don open church? cos i wan dey attend ur church
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by tkb417(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2010
jay bee:

@TKB
Hallelujah * 5 shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ogo Ogo Ogo Ogo Ogo fun Olodumare

u wan sing hymn?
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by jaybee3(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
I just dey watch/learn from u master
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by hbabe(f): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
tkb417:

one on one consultations

ill sit her down and show her the way of righteousness. Can you remember how Jesus used to embrace sinners with open arms?

I wanna be christ-like and offer my warm embrace and good counselling. Im sure after the whole counselling, she'll become a[b] totally changed woman[/b].
Oghene meh!
<<Clears throat noisily>>

I can imagine what will happen after/during that warm embrace.  I hope she changes for the better and not drop her boss and pick you. tongue  I just dey think o.

tkb417:

ok. so married men should stick to their wives or quit the marriages too?

then 95% of 9ja men would leave their wifes
Every married person should stick to his/her partner or quit.
Are you saying you will tolerate your wife dating her boss? shocked
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by JOKYTECH(f): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
The husband fit even dey N/L oh and him no go no say na him wife dey talk so, LOL cry
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by tkb417(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2010
jay bee:

I just dey watch/learn from u master
mshew

u people go just dey miscontrue small small things

just dey look jare
Re: My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! by AISHHA: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2010
Thank you guys! I pray God forgives me,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? / Broke Boyfriend. / Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.