Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten (11234 Views)

APC Dead With Ahmed Lawan As Consensus Candidate – Kperogi / Kogi APC Battles Oshiomhole Over Plot To Deny Yahaya Bello Ticket / Abdulsalami Aliyu Locked Outside During Kogi APC Primaries. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Gemid94(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2019
Ahead of the November 16 gubernatorial election in Kogi, Engineer Musa Wada, has said that the All Progressive Party (APC) is dead and would soon be forgotten in the state.

Wada who is the PDP standard flagbearer in the coming election made this known on Saturday, October 26 during a television programme titled 'Standpoint' with Babajide Otitoju.

According to him, Governor Yahaya Bello’s under-performance in the last three and half years has afforded every right thinking member of the state the opportunity to join the moving train, which is the People's Democratic Party (PDP).

"As far as we are concerned, we have more APC members defecting to PDP than it is vise-versa. We don't believe in media hype that's why you haven't been hearing us propagating this on the electronic media in the recent times."

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/apc-dead-soon-to-be-forgotten-in-kogi-wada

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Sukueponmalu: 1:38am On Oct 27, 2019
This guy will lose the election on earth.
They’ll be hearing in heaven.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by cenaman(m): 4:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Can someone tell Wada that governing Kogi state is not a family business?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 27, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
This guy will lose the election on earth.
They’ll be hearing in heaven.

Why should the people support Yahaya bello?...

Why is a governor buying a rolls Royce phantom for a community king in the midst of unpaid salaries and no infrastructure?...

How blind can people be despite education if any..

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by jidamsel43(m): 5:36am On Oct 27, 2019
Wada should not forget that it's not by mouth alone

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Goldencheese(m): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2019
No be by mouth o.

Na by consistent work to win the hearts and minds of the electorate in Kogi State.

jidamsel43:
Wada should not forget that it's not by mouth alone

5 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Jasen1(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2019
cenaman:
Can someone tell Wada that governing Kogi state is not a family business?

My brother Kogi people need 21 native doctors from from around Nigeria
21 pastors
For their deliverance

Both wada oh
Both bello
They're both not qualified to better kogi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Jestin: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Kogi deserve better than bellow and wada

9 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Eteka1(m): 6:15am On Oct 27, 2019
You can't win this one Sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by nazicartel(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2019
Kogi Election shouldn't be a case. Apc/FG should focus on Bayelsa.. Bayelsa is very rich, can't remember the last time I heard something good about kogi, they are just like Abia state in terms of leadership..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by dukeprince50: 6:18am On Oct 27, 2019
k
Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by dadebayo1(m): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2019
Time will tell.... The power of billions released from Abuja grin i heard Kogi is going to receive refunds running into billions for project executed on behalf of FG grin grin grin I hail my country

3 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Cherrybae(f): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2019
Igbos will soon come to hail him

3 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Addme: 6:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Only that you are contesting with one of the most ruthless politicians. Like El Rufai like Bello. That Bello guy will win that election whether he was voted for or not.

4 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by toyinjimoh(m): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2019
Bello can only rig it
Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by naijadrivablog: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2019
When they have shared Rolls Royce?

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Stalwert: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2019
And pDP is a walking zombie both hopeless candidates and useless parties plaguing kogi.

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by ednut1(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Your brother wada was also like yaya bello na. Tufiakwa state

2 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Sukueponmalu: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
Esseite:

Why should the people support Yahaya bello?...

Why is a governor buying a rolls Royce phantom for a community king in the midst of unpaid salaries and no infrastructure?...

How blind can people be despite education if any..
[/s]
Blind indeed , Yahaya Bello is better than his predecessor by far .
You said more stupid things than these about Buhari before 2019 general elections.
We shall see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Emyo(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2019
No human can defeat Bello. I know him too well. Vote or not, he has won the election. He is my friend, but I won't vote him. He said with N6,000 an igala man will gift you his wife. Meaning with less than a thousand naira an igala man will sell his vote to you and your generation yet unborn.

We saw how the King of igala disowned the former Governor of kogi state for Bello because of a car gift.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Emyo(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2019
If a car of 100million more or less can be gifted to the king of Igala, imagine how much will be given to the IGP and of course the APC INEC chairman.

3 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by helinues: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2019
Even though I am not a fan of Yeye, but the way Wada go loose heh, make invalid votes sha no pass Pdp votes sha

5 Likes

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by Otunski: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2019
Goldencheese:
No be by mouth o.

Na by consistent work to win the hearts and minds of the electorate in Kogi State.

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by utenwuson: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2019
Jasen1:

My brother Kogi people need 21 native doctors from from around Nigeria 21 pastors For their deliverance

Both wada oh Both bello They're both not qualified to better kogi
what did I know about Engr wada
Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by DeriNwamamatene: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Igbos will soon come to hail him
[/s]
shatap
Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by seguntijan(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2019
I gave up on Igbo presidency the day DR. CHRIS NGIGE lost senatorial election, it was very clear then that he's the next senate speaker if he wins but his kinsmen voted him out of the position. So if any igbo still contest for presidency, he'll be voted out by his people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by obembet(f): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2019
Only fool will vote for APC and PDP. They will soon come here after election to complain. i don't when u guys want to open ur eyes
Re: Musa Wada Calls Kogi APC Dead, Soon To Be Forgotten by stabilizer: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2019
DeriNwamamatene:
[s][/s]
shatap

No BE lie, MUST you come for real ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! / Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka / Dariye, Nyame Pardon Will Not Derail Buhari's Anti-Corruption War - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.