Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:05 AM

Are Rumors About Olumba Olumba True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Rumors About Olumba Olumba True? (2200 Views)

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Rumors About Olumba Olumba True? by doncartel: 9:33pm On May 21, 2007
After enjoying the preaching of the gospel by a member of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star,i seriously felt i should stop the habit of going to different churches on sundays though i only dont like bcs uniform.But some people warned me against joining and told me several things-that bcs worship evil spirits,drink blood,and the leader olumba obu practices witchcraft.So many other scary stories.
            I have been to their branch church[bethel] to meet with them and also been to their website.The members that i met were very good and friendly with songs,sermons and prayers.Some that i asked said the rumors were created by enemies and have no proof.But i later wondered why from my enquiries,the rumors are much and people believe they are true.Could there really be some truth in them
Re: Are Rumors About Olumba Olumba True? by Rlst84sale(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2007
Could you for once sit your butt down at home and study the scripture and fast and pray your heart out to your Maker and stop going around looking for a prophet or an easy way out?. If you sincerely seek The God of Isreal with your whole heart, he would show you where you should worship.
Re: Are Rumors About Olumba Olumba True? by thesilent1(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2007
case closed wink

(1) (Reply)

A Convincing Proof That God (the Creator Of The Universe) Does Not Exist? / When The Wicked Are Planning, God Is Laughing / Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.