Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 (12544 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / 46 Medical Nigerian Students Graduate From Howard University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by GistGoViral: 5:23am On Oct 29, 2019
Bowen University, Iwo in Osun State will graduate 868 students at its 14th convocation scheduled to hold on Saturday.

Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof. Joshua Ogunwole, who disclosed this yesterday at a press briefing, said 56 students would graduate with first class honours.

The vice chancellor said 302 students would graduate with second class honours, Upper Division; 375 with second class, lower division and 66 with third class honours.

Ogunwole added that 39 students would graduate with MBBS degrees while those getting Diploma, MBA, MSc and PhD are 30.

He said the university, since inception in 2001, had produced about 12,000 graduates with dynamic success stories.

Ogunwole noted that the institution had also recorded far-reaching achievements in awards, medals and due recognition across the globe.

He explained that in no distant time, several multi-faceted projects and amenities would be initiated while plans were on to address areas of key concerns to provide top notch quality tertiary education to students.

According to him, President of the African Development Ban (ADB), Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, is expected to deliver the convocation lecture of the university on November 2, 2019, titled: “Africa’s Future: Positioning University to Nurture and Develop Entrepreneurial Initiatives.”

He further disclosed that Adesina would also be conferred with an Honorary Doctorate Degree (Honoris Causa) of Entrepreneurship during the convocation ceremony.

He reiterated the commitment of Bowen University towards ensuring focused and far-reaching academic standards.

https://thenationonlineng.net/65-bag-first-class-as-bowen-varsity-graduates-868/amp/

2 Likes

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by voltron14: 5:25am On Oct 29, 2019
8 in every hundred got a first class.

1 Like

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by GistGoViral: 5:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by greatmarshall(m): 5:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by tillaman(m): 5:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Una try now!!
Some folks are just crazy, how can I spend a huge amount as that of Bowen uni and the child graduates with a thirdie or pass, na to chain the pikin for the rest of the week

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Blisplendor12(f): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats to them
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by sallylet(m): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations to all of them who participated .
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by drips8(m): 6:00am On Oct 29, 2019
56 or 65 ??

Congrats to them anyways

1 Like

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by rentAcock(m): 6:00am On Oct 29, 2019
You can buy a Bowen University degree on OLX. The school is a joke.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by PDPBOY(m): 6:02am On Oct 29, 2019
One day I will become a graduate,,,,,,, gradual steps to success

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by cardoso514: 6:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats Bowen students and parents!
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Cmanforall: 6:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations to them.
This is an excellent stamp that will follow them throughout life!

For lecturers here, please don't withhold any students' grade for anything. If 100% of your students get A in your course, give them A.

Good morning!

7 Likes

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by amiibaby(f): 6:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats to the the fresh graduates
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Pavore9: 6:11am On Oct 29, 2019
While I attended a graduation recently, only 6 out of about 700 graduands made it to First Class.

Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by aguiyi2: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2019
I just hope the First class degrees can be defended.

4 Likes

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2019
The rate at which private universities in Nigeria produces first class graduates every year makes me wonder if it is still the same first class that federal universities students are finding it almost impossible to bag.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by tenry(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2019
diamondagent:
The rate at which private universities in Nigeria produces first class graduates every year makes me wonder if it is still the same first class that federal universities students are finding it almost impossible to bag.
Because you have a system that is corrupt without checks and balances. Why on earth will someone hold back a student's grade? It is crazy.

10 Likes

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by blowjohn(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2019
rentAcock:
You can buy a Bowen University degree on OLX. The school is a joke.

What will u say about Madonna?
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 29, 2019
tenry:

Because you have a system that is corrupt without checks and balances. Why on earth will someone hold back a student's grade? It is crazy.
Guy relax.

1 Like

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by OyiboPep: 6:52am On Oct 29, 2019
j
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by felong(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2019
In fela's voice...
I geti my Moni plan my plan finish... Start to de go for marketi start to de go for shopping Before I reach marketi nko o Government show don enter my plan e Don spoil o Government show don enter my plan e Don spoil o Over take don over take over take eeya over take e Don over take...

1 Like

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by rentAcock(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2019
blowjohn:

What will u say about Madonna?

I dislike that school with a passion. Full of dunce.

1 Like

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Muyiwa100: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2019
aguiyi2:
I just hope the First class degrees can be defended.
If you've been to some of these private Universities, u'll know there academic settings are far better than some federal schools. Don't let this federal reputation decieve you, Just go and check for yourself... Am not talking about infrastructure this time around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Gassa007: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Datazone:
Guy relax.
Aunty na you need to relax
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by excel222(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2019
diamondagent:
Private universities are just like private secondary schools. They try as much as possible to make their business work by doing the opposite thing.
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Coldie(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Why is it that its easier to get a first class in a private school than a public school
Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by Oblongata: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations graduands!

May Exellence and Godliness continue to reign in your hearts and your every doing...

We started the convocation in 2006 (first set) wink

1 Like

Re: 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 by unity004(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2019
grin grin grin :PWhy u never buy am 4 ur whole villagers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head / Federal University Wukari Temporarily Shutdown Over Kidnapping / Admissions to Maduka University College Are Still Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.