Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

After Shaving Comes Ratches! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Shaving Comes Ratches! (880 Views)

Why Is The Bumps After Shaving With Shaving Stick? / Itching After Shaving / How Can I Prevent Bumps After Shaving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Shaving Comes Ratches! by guente02(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2010
Please is there any solution to stop bumps comming out after shaving my pubic hairs. I do use a 40bucks shaving stick and a few days later d bumps started shown up. A frnd of myn told me dat dere is a powder dat cn b use bt it seems he is nt 2 sure abt it.
Urgent replies needed please.
Thanks
Re: After Shaving Comes Ratches! by Geoforever(f): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2010
Ve got smetin dt will clean d bumps.U can call me on 08035151554/07093655453
Re: After Shaving Comes Ratches! by ab1989: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2010
Good health starts with good nutrition. With today’s farming methods depleting the natural mineral content of our lands, we can no longer rely on our foods to completely provide us with the essential vitamins and minerals that our bodies need. More people are turning to nutritional supplements as a means of getting sufficient quantities of those vital nutrients that can make a difference to their quality of health.
Our nutritional supplement products are made from the finest ingredients, grown or collected from the best sources and produced with the most advanced technology. Each product retains its original nutritional value, encouraging both good health and peace of mind.
The products to take care of skin rashes are:
ALOGE (DRINK LIQIUD)
BEEPROPL (60TABLETS)
BEEPROPL CREAM
Thank God for the hospitals and medical personnel but, we do not need to live on drugs as our body is designed to function on food nutrients. The drug is to give immediate attention to all emergency cases but is not the lasting solution to all the ailments. If we eat the right food our body can heal itself. It is unfortunate that the food we have around us are grown or produced with chemicals which render them harmful to the body or our organs.
There are some Dietary supplement products that are from USA with offices in Nigeria) that can help you to overcome the SKIN RASHES problems.
These products has been working wonderfully for people and you can buy directly from the company in your name
For further details please respond to call 234 08032451201 or email orelusimodupe@yahoo. com
Re: After Shaving Comes Ratches! by MaiSuya(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2010
try scrubbing the area after each shave
Re: After Shaving Comes Ratches! by sms4health: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2010
The shaving stick is not designed for shaving pubic hair.

You have to shave in the direction of hair growth to avoid getting rashes and this might not be easy as you are contorting your body to see what you are doing.

Why don't you you trim/cut it short instead with a scissors? Or use a depilatory cream on the outer areas to kind of give you a Brazilian shave (wax?)

The best way to shave pubic hair is by waxing it professionally. This might not be easily available in the country.

(1) (Reply)

Lion Killed In Borno After Killing Two People / Cervical Cancer; Detection, Treatment And Cure? / Health Benefits Of Coconut Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.