Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Pray For The Persecuted Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For The Persecuted Church (2007 Views)

Persecution, The Persecuted And The Persecutors / Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" / Why Have Jews Been Persecuted So Much Throughout History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For The Persecuted Church by Yefet(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2010
This Sunday is the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church. I hope you will join together with me in praying for our brothers and sisters in Christ around the world who are daily experiencing persecution for their faith in Christ.I am sure you have read about the recent attacks on Christians in Iraq where Christians have been systematically murdered by Islamic militants. Christians in the country have been warned to leave the country or face the same fate. Please pray for God's wisdom and His hand of protection and provision for Christians in Iraq.Every step Christians in the persecuted world take to grow and share their faith is courageous as they are daily sought out by those who wish to harm them. With this in mind, I do not believe our prayer for them should be limited to one day a year.As many of you know, I recently launched a challenge to Bible-believing Americans to pray for a spiritual awakening in America. Initially, we limited our prayer focus to America. God Save America united our prayers powerfully as the body of Christ. I am encouraged to see what God is doing in America. He is answering our prayers.As I have sought the mind of God and have asked Him where He will take us from here, one thing has become very clear: we must expand our prayer covenant to include our brothers and sisters from around the world. In obedience to Him, I am launching a new initiative with Leading The Way to gather one million global prayer partners for a global spiritual awakening.If the Lord chooses to ignite a revival in China, Turkey, Europe, the Middle East, or in America, we will rejoice all the same. When a revival is ignited in one corner of the globe, it will overflow to the rest of the Christian world.Remember this: all of the million prayer partners will be brothers and sisters in Christ. While we may never meet them this side of heaven, we will spend eternity together with them. What a great discussion we will have in heaven about our prayer for global revival!The web address for this new prayer community is WorldRevival.org. I hope you will join believers from around the globe in purposeful and united prayer.In Christ,Michael Youssef, Ph.D.
Re: Pray For The Persecuted Church by Enigma(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2010

(1) (Reply)

. / God Want An African Pope If The Incumbent One Resign / Daugther Of A Pastor Gets A Roll Royce Phantom Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.