Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Am Not A Terrorist! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not A Terrorist! (7307 Views)

#my Name Is #abdullah.. And Am Not A #terrorist / Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist / ISIS Is A Terrorist Organization - Explained By Shaykh Muhammad Bin Haadee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Terrorist! by mukina2: 12:57pm On May 22, 2007
Hello everyone

I am a muslim and i am not ashamed to say so .

Too many people are out their claiming to be muslims but yet destroying what they did not create,
these people are not muslims .

I am sayin this to those who keep calling me a terrorist,

-stop stalking me all over the forum

- the christians here can tell you that i have never once Insulted Jesus or any other Person in the Bible

- i have never once insulted anyne
-
If they start posting things i do not like, i leave religion and go to other parts of the forum

- I try as best as i can to get on with everyone on this forum be you christian, muslim Jew, hindu, or Pagan

- no one knows who goes to heaven or hell

I am asking the newcomers here to please take note and never call me a terrorist .

I have ignored you guys but if you persist , i wont ignore you anymore .

Ma salaam cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Seun(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2007
All you had to do was use the "report to moderator" button appropriately. This topic fails on that note.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2007
shocked  

@mukina2,

mukina2:

Hello everyone

Hi!

mukina2:

I am a muslim and i am not ashamed to say so .

I am a Christian - no regrets O!

mukina2:

Too many people are out their claiming to be muslims but yet destroying what they did not create,
these people are not muslims .

Sad. But who are they then?

mukina2:

I am sayin this to those who keep calling me a terrorist,

-stop stalking me all over the forum

Una hear, stalkers?? STOP it! It is not good manners!!

mukina2:

- the christians here can tell you that i have never once Insulted Jesus or any other Person in the Bible

Em. . . at least since I came on board!  smiley

mukina2:

- i have never once insulted anyne

Hmmm. .  cheesy   Okay, just kidding!

mukina2:

-
If they start posting things i do not like, i leave religion and go to other parts of the forum

Sensible thing to do.  cool

mukina2:

- I try as best as i can to get on with everyone on this forum be you christian, muslim Jew, hindu, or Pagan

That's why I like you.  smiley

mukina2:

- no one knows who goes to heaven or hell

True?  

mukina2:

I am asking the newcomers here to please take note and never call me a terrorist .

Yikes!! But I'm new here as well! Wetin I go do??

mukina2:

I have ignored you guys but if you persist , i wont ignore you anymore .

Wetin you go do?? Okay, you're a Te. .ter. . terr. .   Oh bother!! I dey fear!!  grin

mukina2:

Ma salaam cool

Wey I-man sef??  cool

Okay, take it e-z, muki. We dey solidly behind you.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by belloti(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2007
i am not impress by this topic and i sort of feel shortchanged. Terrorism is not about muslims but its an anomaly that inflict all genres and with diverse motivation. i have always admired my muslim sister mukina but i think she has danced to the gallery here. I expect mukina to tell them to their faces call us whatever name you feel but we remain what we are and you can go to blazes.

Its being a familiar culture to call muslims terrorists so muki why bother?.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mukina2: 1:19pm On May 22, 2007
@seun
yeah i know
but the way they keep stalking me  is crazy .
posting about religion  on other boards
tryin to make me look bad angry
most people here are christians
so if someone  makes a stupid post like that sayin i gave a bad image to Jesus and christians, it wont be easy

@Television cheesy
you where not   here o  shocked

no comments cool grin

@Belloti
i am not tryin to impress you or anyone
i am sayin what i do not like.
being called a terrorist everywhere you turn on the forum
especially  by people who are new
look they've insulted our Prophet, Insulted Allah, Insulted muslims 
i wont take it anymore ok
if anyone calls me a terrorist anywhere  on this forum  .
i wont ignore them anymore .

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 22, 2007
the usual recourse to violence, blackmail and threats. Very sad. cry
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by belloti(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2007
Mukina thats the more reason why you should ignore them.

Just try get used to that.

Anyway i respect your opinion
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 22, 2007
Bia,who called mukina a terrorist,eh?
Muki spill the beans,who is it?
That person should fess up and ask for apologies!
Muki muki is a dear friend.
Infact, I've been trying to organise her for my younger brother if only she'll agree to change camp smiley  smiley

Muki is a gentle,sweet soul with not a terrorist bone in her body.
We already know who the terrorists and their supporters are  by their fruits mallam balanti grin, tongue

Muki is not one of them.

Muki post those your beautiful pictures so that everybody knows you are just a regular girl who happens to be of an Islamic persuasion cheesy
abeg muki no mind them,I'm sure they've been warned.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 22, 2007
Muki post those your beautiful pictures so that everybody knows you are just a regular girl who happens to be of an Islamic persuasion

You make it sound as if 'being of Islamic persuasion' is a disease/fatal condition.Any way, in your book it probably is.

you do realise that most of the people Muki is referring to are probaby your ardent imitators, purposeless 'crusaders' with no concrete aim other than to 'show muslims pepper'?
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by DisGuy: 2:43pm On May 22, 2007
someone actually went on a sport thread to call her names, sad people!
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 22, 2007
oyb:

Muki post those your beautiful pictures so that everybody knows you are just a regular girl who happens to be of an Islamic persuasion

You make it sound as if 'being of Islamic persuasion' is a disease/fatal condition.Any way, in your book it probably is.

you do realise that most of the people Muki is referring to are probaby your ardent imitators, purposeless 'crusaders' with no concrete aim other than to 'show muslims pepper'?

don't put words in my mouth,I am of the Christian persuasion,if that makes you feel better. shocked shocked
Muki is a nice,gentle girl with a heart of gold and I've said this other threads( and she is still on my prayer list.)
I have never ever  hated any Muslims and I never will.
Read my posts,I call a spade a spade and my target has remained constant.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Rhea(f): 3:13pm On May 22, 2007
Should I be addressed as a terrorist, I could:

1. Call the person a terrorist too.
2. Issue a fatwah on his/her head (be it an e-fatwah).
3. Ignore the person.

No. 3 works pretty well in cyberspace. The basic pleasure in calling someone names lies in knowing that the person feels so bad about it, and is raging as well as a result.

The worst aspect is that the person completely ignores you so much so that you feel like you're just wasting your time calling names.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ibrahim007: 3:24pm On May 22, 2007
Mukina don't mind 'em,they don't understand how its going,i'm dead serious bout it.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by iice(f): 3:25pm On May 22, 2007
Muki Muki kiss grin

Just passing on my way out wink As my bro usually says, 'do not mind them' cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 22, 2007
ibrahim007:

Mukina don't mind 'em,they don't understand how its going,i'm dead serious bout it.

Osanobua!
watch your language
maybe the accuser meant to say Ibrahim and said mukina
How dead serious are you?
Hope it doesn't involve explosives grin
if it does,just go into a deep desert and detonate grin grin
dead serious ko,dead serious ni
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Pamperme: 3:35pm On May 22, 2007
eyaaaaaa!!! Pele o,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 22, 2007
@babyosisi,

maybe i'm putting words in your mouth, maybe i'm not. whatever the case may be , what 95% of Nairaland users know you for are your persistent attacks on Allah, Islam,  Prophet Muhammed(SAW) and Muslims(Calling a spade a spade, as you call it) .A lot of christians admire you for it. whether you want to admit it or not, there is a spreading culture of bashing all things Islamic on nairaland, and you are one of the progenitors. the more rabid islamophobes(nossycheek, for instance) take their cue from you.you would probably be egging on the culprits if the victim was any other muslim

I don't know when where or how the Nairaland religion wars started, but  the attacks on Mukina are only the next stage in this state of affairs.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 22, 2007
au contraire oyb,I do not attack individuals,I may tease them but personal attacks NO.
I am actually not the person you are making me out to be.

I have always given valid  proof for any of my claims but this thread is not about little me.
let's not derail it.
It's about people attacking Mukina on the sports thread from an unfinished topic on a religious thread and it ought not to be.
and please do not associate any persons as taking a clue from me.
Besides nairaland,I have absolutely no association or ongoing communication with anyone here on this forum.

Nairaland is just a past time for me,I am not consumed by it and has never lost sleep over any issues here.
I hold down a full time job and run a house and do a good job at it   blowing my trumpets
I have always come to mukina's defence whenever someone attacked her,irrespective of the person's religion.
I have been called names on nairaland by a few people but since those are not my names,I don't lose sleep over it.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by nossycheek(f): 4:26pm On May 22, 2007
oyb:

@babyosisi,

maybe i'm putting words in your mouth, maybe i'm not. whatever the case may be , what 95% of Nairaland users know you for are your persistent attacks on Allah, Islam,  Prophet Muhammed(SAW) and Muslims(Calling a spade a spade, as you call it) .A lot of christians admire you for it. whether you want to admit it or not, there is a spreading culture of bashing all things Islamic on nairaland, and you are one of the progenitors. the more rabid islamophobes(nossycheek, for instance) take their cue from you.you would probably be egging on the culprits if the victim was any other muslim

I don't know when where or how the Nairaland religion wars started, but  the attacks on Mukina are only the next stage in this state of affairs.

what an arrant nonsense! then what do we call the likes of you, belloti and blabs? Xtianophobes ehen? And of course you are the progenitor.

Typical of name calling by muslims.

I decided to keep off thread so that the likes of you will face the truth from others but for where una no go let nossy whom you mischieviously termed noisy chicks to be. Let me be and stop stalking me according to Muki,

Wetin I do? Abi, I steal your only corn? Haba!
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 22, 2007
actually,i've never called you noisy chick.
i've  called you the nosy, cheeky prophetess (an amalgamation) who goes about condemning us muslims to 'the hottest part of hell and eternal damnation ' (your words!)grin

also

of course you are the progenitor.

if you take a minute(is that possible? cheesy) from the religion threads and check my profile, you will find that the bulk of my posts are in computers. i intensely dislike coming into the religion threads. i mostly come into the religion threads when someone (you for instance) makes a particularly exasperating post on islam.unlike you, i have NEVER started a thread that denigrates tribes, religions or people.

i have christian friends .some of my closest friends are christians.can you honestly claim to have any muslim friend?

I apologise if i have offended you. cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ronnieslimz(f): 4:46pm On May 22, 2007
muki darl, neva mind dem. . its one of those thingy
always remember:
~Shit Happens~ geddit wink
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by olutomiwa(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2007
you are not a terrorist{i still have my doubt}but MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS,if you doubt me,ask an average american,no thanks to september 11.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Everbright(f): 5:11pm On May 22, 2007
Eyaah, is it why i was looking for Muki @ that MAN U-CHELSEA thread and didn't find her?
Landers, just mind your language(s), so i can enjoy Muki's postings about SHREK once again
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 22, 2007
oyb:

actually,i've never called you noisy chick.
i've  called you the nosy, cheeky prophetess (an amalgamation) who goes about condemning us muslims to 'the hottest part of hell and eternal damnation ' (your words!)grin

also

of course you are the progenitor.

if you take a minute(is that possible? cheesy) from the religion threads and check my profile, you will find that the bulk of my posts are in computers. i intensely dislike coming into the religion threads. i mostly come into the religion threads when someone (you for instance) makes a particularly exasperating post on islam.unlike you, i have NEVER started a thread that denigrates tribes, religions or people.

i have christian friends .some of my closest friends are christians.can you honestly claim to have any muslim friend?

I apologise if i have offended you. cheesy

I know you were addressing nossy,I'm also active in the race,romance and culture threads.
babyosisi is a die hard romantic in case you think I sleep and breathe religion,I don't.
I'm a lover not a fighter
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by nossycheek(f): 5:18pm On May 22, 2007
@oyb

If the majority of your  posts are in computers, good luck.
If you have never started a thread on tribes and religion, then another good luck.
And point of correction, I did not debase any religion, tribe nor people but if your
muslim cohorts have been doing that, then that is another good luck to you all.

In conclusion, I owe no apology to any camp for whatever I posted, inasmuchas babs787 derive
joy in the nonsense he has been posting, which made me to join the forum in the first place.

So progenitor or no progenitor, I am not a follower of any human being, neither am I a follower of babyosisi.

Good nite.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 22, 2007
olutomiwa:

you are not a terrorist{i still have my doubt}but MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS,if you doubt me,ask an average american,no thanks to september 11.

are there Islamic terrorists and militant Islamic groups who are bent on destruction,Yes
are all Muslims terrorists ?,the answer is No.

I need not say more.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2007
nossycheek:

@oyb

So progenitor or no progenitor, I am not a follower of any human being, neither am I a follower of babyosisi.

Good night.

Thanks for setting the record straight.
You know I love you like a sister but you've always spoken your mind and I've always spoken mine.
God bless you sis,as we await the day of the Lord,Amen.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by viee(f): 5:28pm On May 22, 2007
babyosisi:

You know I love you like a sister

if only we can all see life like that
even if we must express our opinion, it will be nice to be civil abt it
that way we will get across to whoever we want to get across to.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by tukur2002n(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2007
enough of dis argument i think the issue here is not religion but poverty because if we are all comfortable living 2gether we will not be calling each other names angry angry

and more so i have always point it out 2 whoever care to know Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam as a religion just like Niger Delta Kidnapping has nothing to do with Delta people. grin grin

it is high time we all seek knowledge and broading our scope as an individual so pls stop dis blaspheming of my Dear "Mukina" kiss kiss
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 22, 2007
tukur2002n:

and more so i have always point it out 2 whoever care to know Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam as a religion just like Niger Delta Kidnapping has nothing to do with Delta people. grin grin

Fallacy of the highest order! Deciet of the most profound proportions! Political correctness at its best!

Hear what your "prophet" had to say about the Jews without any form of provocation:

'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and

kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the

rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind

me, come and kill him.'

To this day, his apostles are still trying their hardest to carry out that injunction. Many of us love Mukina2, but we wont bury our heads in the sand in order to avoid "offending" our friends by speaking the truth.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Hugoboi(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2007
@ muki

grin grin grin grin
I'm really surprised @ this thread!! U suddenly caved in to the pressure after all.I had always thot of u as a "tough,kick-a**,take-no-prisoners" kind of chic.Any way Kpele oo.
Sum days are like that!!
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2007
Hugoboi:

U suddenly caved in to the pressure after all.

They say "sh*t happenz - u neva hear?!? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What If You Found Out That Fasting Has Nothing To Do With Food ? / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.