Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Makes A Good Software Developer? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Makes A Good Software Developer? (17606 Views)

Recommend A Good Software Programming Training Center In India / Your Future As A Software Developer / Interview Questions For A Software Developer ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Makes A Good Software Developer? by nigeria1: 4:55am On Jun 26, 2007
trini_girl (f)  and fdeveloper, you are both a disgrace to your parent,  if you were my children,  i would be ashame of you,  you both lack home training. go get one or someone who teach how to speak,  it may even cost u your life,    you need home training. continue to log in on different name, i do know who you are,
Re: What Makes A Good Software Developer? by Fdeveloper(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2007
@Nigeria1,

Ahhh, right on cue, you have now resorted to personal abuse which is often the last refuge of individuals such as yourself who have a conspicuous inability to express themselves with logical arguments.

nigeria1: My computer programing skill are wonderful,  I can write computer program in more than 10 computer languagues,  and I am also train to design software. so i think my skill would be of help.  I can make computer do anything I want,  even speak to you in Nigeria languagues,  I really mean to you. like normal human been,  more like artificial intelligent.

The above is one of your posts in the "General Discussion - Politics" forum which can be found at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-35352.224.html  I guess I should have known better than to get into a debate with a highly skilled person such as yourself because given your exceptional ability, there was no way I was ever going to win the debate. 

Anyway, many thanks for your "illuminating contribution" which I regret to say on this occasion has not done much to advance this thread.
Re: What Makes A Good Software Developer? by daniel9ds: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2010
I am a newbie here and just wanna say Hi to everyone. I am Daniel from Pennsylvania, US.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry 10 Picture Password For Android / What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? / A Way Forward For The Field Of Computer Science In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.