Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,970 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nairalanders In Dallas,texas: Pls Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders In Dallas,texas: Pls Advice (1834 Views)

Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? / Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) / Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Dallas,texas: Pls Advice by babalase(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2010
I will be coming to dallas,texas on the 25th of this month with k1 fiance visa and am badly in need of job I don't mind a black colar job,any job that can put 3square meal on my table b4 I find my feet in usa secondly I will like to know if I can use nigerian drivers licence with international drivers licence to drive b4 getting texas driving licence,God bless u as u take out of your precious time to reply.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Dallas,texas: Pls Advice by Ayobami303: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2010
I dont think you can use nigeria driver license in us,and also give me your number to call you as i need the step to take to get my us visa as well thanks.
Re: Nairalanders In Dallas,texas: Pls Advice by MarieEyre: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2015
hi
Re: Nairalanders In Dallas,texas: Pls Advice by Miami11: 4:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Does yor visa allow you to work?

Iam also in Dallas Texas,
Re: Nairalanders In Dallas,texas: Pls Advice by 19naia(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Fiance visa does not permit you to work.. It permits you to get married on arrival to US citizen and then to apply and pay the $1000 plus fees to get a green card/residency status.., After green card, you can work, school, get license and have all the rights of a citizen other than voting and some government benefits... If your marriage fails before 10 or 15 years, they may revoke the residency.. But after 15 years, you can apply for naturalization, if you have proven yourself by working hard and making it like owning a house or business or university education and career...
Many illegal immgrants come from mexico with no visa and they enter illegally.. They find work at Day labor offices or random odd jobs and some even find regular employment with small and large companies... Some american companies wil hire the hardest working labourers and not worry about legal papers of immigration... Americans are lazy labourers and many just know how to be fat and complain how hard life is and how hungry they are with their big salary they work so lazily for...
I was on an american farm and the owner said he prefers to first hire the immigrants and if they are not enough to fill the work, then he will hire americans.. He was concerned to only hire the hardest workers. People who break their back every day working sun up to sun down for $150 a month in their country, are very happy to do that in USA and get paid $150 in 2 or 3 days... Its true, many american farms or companies who use labourers, they easily hire illegal and legal immigrants to work.. Many americans dont want that kind of work anyway, because government gives free food and other monetary welfare benefits to those who dont earn mch money.. US citizen laborers have a tradition of complaining about work conditions and earnings despite some of the best conditions in the world. But that is what makes USA rise to such high standards, nothing is ever good enough and people have the right to demand more and better, even the fat and lazy people..

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Dallas,texas: Pls Advice by itamarzixuan: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
You need to have a license for some of these jobs as it is part of the requirement. However, you can set your preference for the jobs at dallas isd to find a position that is best suited for you.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey / Graphic Photos: 4 Dies In Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Toll Gate / Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.