Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Is This Garden Of Eden Estate Mowe(simawa)behind Redmption Camp Real - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is This Garden Of Eden Estate Mowe(simawa)behind Redmption Camp Real (910 Views)

Does Anybody Know Where This Garden Is Located In Ajah / Introduction Of The Eden's Ville Estate, Simawa. Behind The Redemption Camp. / BUILD YOUR DREAM HOUSE AT GARDEN OF EDEN ESTATE WITH EASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Garden Of Eden Estate Mowe(simawa)behind Redmption Camp Real by eagleileri: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2010
Pls I have been seeing this advert flying around about Garden Of Eden Estate Mowe(simawa)behind Redmption Camp for 380k, but i saw another comment by the seller saying u dont get an allocated land till next year, after u av paid. I hope this is not another gimmicks to get money from people, Pls anybody that av any useful information as to the authencity of the advert should pls reply. I also want to know when will the buyer will be given C/o and deed of assignement

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Bungalow At Akute For 4.5m In A Good Location C Of O With Pic. Tile P / Two Wing Of Five Bed-room Duplex (picture) / Quick Sale:land For Sale In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.