Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass (2468 Views)

See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2010
Ladies and Gents, i'll just go straight to the point. i've been hawking through the romance sect for sometime now and seeing some cute stuff.
here is the picture though in reality,
My phones were switched off all day. I called my gurl on phone just before midnite, we've not talked for up to 2mins she was telling how she's tried my numbers to no avail, then i tried to explain. low and behold i heard some flapping sounds like when you're having a hard fuc k then i had my girl moaned. . OMG!! this is practically undeniable, i asked immediately what she was doing she said she's pulling her jean trousers which was differenct from what she first tlld me that she's lying down in bed and about to sleep. i believe there is no lieing about this one, cos its a red handed caught.
my heat almost jumped out.i just hung up the call.

a few minutes later she began calling me but i did not pick, i dont know how she wants to justify this, honestly my heart is broken, why are girls like this damn! i just lost my pretty angel,  what does she has to say NOTHING! cos i caught her, a sensible person who is not dumb knows this.

Well i only thought it wise to air this here probably i'd gather up some tips on what next i should.
frank opinions, pls your welcome.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by maedan(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2010
Na wa for the yeye guy with her who allowed her to pick your call when they were so busy tongue. OK seriously I avoid this Romance section bc you hardly know who is being real or just making up long tales. But to give you the benefit of doubt, next time pay more attention to your relationship. Some girls are so wayward that if you take your eye off them for a second, a smart guy will just bump in and destroy what you've built up. They might not even be serious, just messing about but she loses you and of course, you don't want her back. Just forget her sha and next time make sure you follow-up on your future chic.

Take heart ok grin.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by amurx(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2010
But u shuld let her know dat u caught her. And let ur sense control ur emotion n feelings while handling d case, always remember lyf mus flow
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Dyt(f): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2010
Ha sowi bro
is dat y u got urself drinkin
well i think i v a beta look 2 put up 4 ur broken hrt
check me out
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2010
maedan:

Na wa for the yeye guy with her who allowed her to pick your call when they were so busy tongue. OK seriously I avoid this Romance section bc you hardly know who is being real or just making up long tales. But to give you the benefit of doubt, next time pay more attention to your relationship. Some girls are so wayward that if you take your eye off them for a second, a smart guy will just bump in and destroy what you've built up. They might not even be serious, just messing about but she loses you and of course, you don't want her back. Just forget her sha and next time make sure you follow-up on your future chic.

Take heart ok grin.

Thanks maedan.
i'm not one of such who make-up tales to post, i dont have such time, what's the benefit posting imaginary fantasies, even if it were a tale, it should be one that makes sense and could help others who are in such shoes.

u really think i should just forget her? honestly my eyes have exchanged sockets cos i CAN'T believe its happening, this is chic who claims she loves me and would do anything to protect that love, and u think i should just let go, man it aint easy but with this kind occurence am soo damn confused meanwhile av not been picking her calls.  cry angry angry  

Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by omega25red(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2010
due to your insecurities you wont pick up her calls because you allegedly heard your girl having s3x with someone and you had the nerve to hang up instead of calling her out on what you thought you heard.

im bored
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2010
amurx:

But u shuld let her know dat u caught her. And let your sense control your emotion n feelings while handling d case, always remember lyf mus flow
its easier said than done man, i dont even know how to put it to her in the first place, i can hardly sleep infact.

Dyt:

Ha sowi bro
is dat y u got urself drinkin
well i think i v a beta look 2 put up 4 your broken hrt
check me out

Dyt, i havent even indulged in drinking just yet, ama yet to get over the shock, do u think i should let go?
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2010
omega25red:

due to your insecurities you wont pick up her calls because you allegedly heard your girl having s3x with someone and you had the nerve to hang up instead of calling her out on what you thought you heard.

im bored

Omega, dont u think i'd rather question the allegations to her face instead on phone? besides my temperment couldn't just hold the pace of what i heard before droping d call, it so obvious, i'd better not ask "Why Me" since am not the first to encointer such heart breakage. its just to painful knowing that it takes time to heal, who know how much time b4 it hea;s
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Dyt(f): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2010
Hmmmm u sound 16
bt i think i can help
jst mk sure say u tk 3 full wraps of 'igbo'(weed) mixed wit original 'sekpe'(dry gin) n 'opa eyin'(sexual herb)
den invite er ova n 4k d hell out of er
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by MissyB3(f): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2010
Insecurity is your problem. In fact, I suggest she booob-slaps you, to teach you how to trust.

Son, throw your assumption aside and help her take off the jeans. wink
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2010
^ i dunt think insecurity is the prob here Missy!. seriously.

Dyt:

Hmmmm u sound 16
bt i think i can help
jst mk sure say u tk 3 full wraps of 'igbo'(weed) mixed wit original 'sekpe'(dry gin) n 'opa eyin'(sexual herb)
den invite er ova n 4k d hell out of er
u dont have to make things up about people u dont know. okay i sound 15 and 13, get over it and tell what u feel is write. help the world grow. . its peeps like urs that allow dissing abusive words by others u dont even know. (no hard feelns).
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by maedan(f): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2010
coded777:

u really think i should just forget her? honestly my eyes have exchanged sockets cos i CAN'T believe its happening, this is chic who claims she loves me and would do anything to protect that love, and u think i should just let go, man it aint easy but with this kind occurence am soo damn confused meanwhile av not been picking her calls.      

Well you better forget her bc I know you can't really be 100% sure she was busy "banging" some other guy when you called but I promise you, her hands are not clean tongue. To save yourself extra wahala just start afresh, haba. It'll be easier to forget her and find another love than to stay with her and be biting your nails wondering where she is or what she's up to every five minutes.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by MissyB3(f): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2010
coded777:

^ i dunt think insecurity is the prob here Missy!. seriously.
That's why we are here to tell you what it is, and not what you think it is. grin

You do not have evidence, but mere assumption.
Have you asked yourself : What if she didn't moan but made a like sound and I misinterpreted it? What if she actually moaned because she was touching herself but too shy to tell me?  tongue  grin

Why don't you want to give her the benefit of doubt? Has she given you reasons to think she's cheating, prior to this time?
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Dyt(f): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2010
Code y r u takin things personal now?
Am i d one dat caused u nt 2 b able 2 do d real thing
n i jst gave u a very liable advice now u r complainin
na wa o
sm peeps sef no do appreciate
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2010
coded777:

Ladies and Gents, i'll just go straight to the point. i've been hawking through the romance sect for sometime now and seeing some cute stuff.
My phones were switched off all day. I called my gurl on phone just before midnite, we've not talked for up to 2mins she was telling how she's tried my numbers to no avail, then i tried to explain. low and behold i heard some flapping sounds like when you're having a hard fuc k then i had my girl moaned. . OMG!! this is practically undeniable, i asked immediately what she was doing she said she's pulling her jean trousers which was differenct from what she first tlld me that she's lying down in bed and about to sleep. i believe there is no lieing about this one, cos its a red handed caught.

a few minutes later she began calling me but i did not pick, i dont know how she wants to justify this, honestly my heart is broken, why are girls like this damn! i just lost my pretty angel, what does she has to say NOTHING! cos i caught her, a sensible person who is not dumb knows this.

Well i only thought it wise to air this here probably i'd gather up some tips on what next i should.

who would call in the middle of love making even if the session is boring you act as if its cool

imagine that you are doing it with her and she finds time to call her friend how would feel
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by freecocoa(f): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2010
Hmmm,na wa oo,dont just conclude,afterall you didnt catch her(see her)in the act,just confront her.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2010
maedan:

Well you better forget her bc I know you can't really be 100% sure she was busy "banging" some other guy when you called but I promise you, her hands are not clean tongue. To save yourself extra wahala just start afresh, haba. It'll be easier to forget her and find another love than to stay with her and be biting your nails wondering where she is or what she's up to every five minutes.
Maedan, im 91.5% sure about this.and u know what that rating is mathematically.  the bolded part aint easy as u put it, if it were easy then guys would have lesser problems with the girl folk, sincerly.
seems i'll have to decide based on tips collate from this thread plus whatever my personal thoughts.

Missy ★ B:

Have you asked yourself : What if she didn't moan but made a like sound and I misinterpreted it? What if she actually moaned because she was touching herself but too shy to tell me?  tongue  grin

Why don't you want to give her the benefit of doubt? Has she given you reasons to think she's cheating, prior to this time?
Missy, i may not have any valid physical evidence to proof. there couldnt have been any substantial benefit of doubt. as for your second question, not really. but its obvious that its the truth from all sense of psychological perpespective.

Dyt:

Code y r u takin things personal now?
Am i d one dat caused u nt 2 b able 2 do d real thing
n i jst gave u a very liable advice now u r complainin
na wa o
sm peeps sef no do appreciate
if u're for real dyt, u'll notice that i wasnt taking nothing personal, i just wanted ur candid view. except ofcos u've never had ur heart beaten before.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Tinksh(f): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2010
I am sorry for you in this situation but as others have said you really need to clarify. Breaking up over a misunderstanding is silly. You need to be sure if you really love her. Answer her call and talk to her. If her answers dont make sense then re think. But really, who would pick up a call while your doing it with someone, that makes no sense at all. You are letting your imagination run away with you. If you love her make sure you know the truth before walking away. If you are wrong it could be the worst mistake of your life. WHat do you have to lose??
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2010
freecocoa:

Hmmm,na wa oo,dont just conclude,afterall you didnt catch her(see her)in the act,just confront her.

@freecoco, you're pointful. and thats my intention but it'll take a while (say 6+weeks) from now b4 getting to see her in person as we dont stay close, at same time am thinking the issue might degrade before then thats why i wana deal with it now that its still prety fresh.
what should i confront her with exactly, ? what ima going to ask aprat from what i noticed while the call?? cos seeing her would rage my temper and i could be forced to beat her up from anger (but i hope not).
why i want to becareful with what i confront her with is simply bc if it happens that we'make things up and decide to continue in the r/ship, u get? so i dont wana ask what is not that may lead to some other funny kindof.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2010
Tink_sh:

I am sorry for you in this situation but as others have said you really need to clarify. Breaking up over a misunderstanding is silly. You need to be sure if you really love her. Answer her call and talk to her. If her answers dont make sense then re think. But really, who would pick up a call while your doing it with someone, that makes no sense at all. You are letting your imagination run away with you. If you love her make sure you know the truth before walking away. If you are wrong it could be the worst mistake of your life. WHat do you have to lose??
the first bolded i say is an overstatement or is it understatement cos my spirit knows for certain that my body is hers and that my heart loves her byond words. and did u say who wuld pick calls why "doing it"?
Tink sh, paint this picture;
" a girl thinks she's smart, enough to pick he b/f's call while she was busy hitting it hard with some guy, her phone rings, she picks up the call and probably hints the fuc k budy to slow down his pace a lil. - she says hello in pretty cool voice while fuc k budy was enjoying it and probably almost reaching climax and then begin hitting the p***y hard while girl still on the call, dont u think it warrant a moan or is enough reason to make an odd sound while receiving it hard"

so u see what i mean, it happens some girl does it and thinks they always get away with it but see the result now and funny thin is who knows if she's been up to this kindof trick for sometime now. . shi.t this is painful. am hating her while typing this, now its past midnite here and i can't find sleep.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Tinksh(f): 12:56am On Nov 15, 2010
Again, im so sorry for your pain. But will you consider the fact that you may have gotten it wrong? Why are you so sure of what you heard? If what you say is true about picking up calls while doing it then she isnt worth your love. If she will disrespect your heart and be so cold to do that to you then she really isnt worth your time. Its bad enough for someone to cheat but to talk on the phone to your partner while doing it just blows my mind. Thats not love on her part. But i am just concerned for you that it may be a misunderstanding and 6 weeks is too long to leave it cos your heart will fester. Please talk to her. You dont have to ask her straight out just ask some simple questions and see if it adds up or makes sense. You seem to have your mind made up. But just consider the consequences if your wrong andf not giving her a chance to make it ok.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by ShyOne(f): 5:32am On Nov 15, 2010
omega25red:

im bored

I agree with this writer.

@ OP

Be the type of man that allows her to either:

Deny it, Admit it, and/or to even be allowed to defend her position.

I LOVE MY MAN because he would have "called me out immediately" - he wouldn't have bitten his tongue nor hung up and not have answered. He would have allowed me the opportunity to express myself before he "Just Turns His Back."

That is the sweet, sweet essence of a "real man."
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by GL(f): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2010
Missy ★ B:

That's why we are here to tell you what it is, and not what you think it is. grin

my thoughts exactly.

@ poster,
call her and tell her what you heard, listen to her explanation before you make a rash decision.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by edlion57(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2010
guy hear her out,it may be a joke
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by james1(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2010
@poster.abeg wake up from this your yeye slumber;how can you conclude that way?you never stated you caught her cheating before and you never said you suspected her cheating before yet you can't ask your woman question's?what manner of insecured and jelly minded guy are you?
Am yet to met a guy who is good at bedmatic's and fear's his gurl cheating.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Akinagirl(f): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2010
Poster come on now you need to give her the chance to defend herself. Hear her out, you can't just conclude like that, turn your back on her then say you love her at the same time. Seems as if you were looking for an excuse to break up with her.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by emmatok(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2010
coded777:

a few minutes later she began calling me but i did not pick, i dont know how she wants to justify this, honestly my heart is broken, why are girls like this damn! i just lost my pretty angel,  what does she has to say NOTHING! cos i caught her, a sensible person who is not dumb knows this.

@ poster

I am 80 % sure she is not f**king another man while talking to u on phone.

Because no decent women would do such a thing not even to her foes.

Maybe she is just masturbating which i do not think is bad. Except u also u are the religious type.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by dsassy: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2010
[b][/b] i think u should just ask her , really, at least let it be said u did ask, and let her justify it, .u just might be suprised , and u v got to open ur heart, or else, no matter what she says, you are just goin to think she is lying, but u know what, if she is lying, u will know, and if guys have a good rship, u will know, if she has never given u a reason to suspect her before, then why start now, cuz u heard something, lets even assume what u heard is right, u still have to ask her , andlet her know what u think u heard.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ All, thumbs on ur replies, i have resorted to calling her on phone to ask about it like u've sugested, and i hope not to here what am thinkin, cos she wont find it funny. I'll be back here whatever the outcome, Im just gonna ask her straight forward questins.
-Girls/ladies/women!! Some of them just CAN'T be trusted. sad
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by 190: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2010
hehehehehe,

he caught his gurlfriend havin sex through phone spy,
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2010
But even caught red-handed, women deny.I had an experience like that back in the days when I believe in one-man-one-woman thing. Oh boy, i no dey work. After illegal heqheq, come see how chicks dey dance for church but shame no even allow the dude to show up for church. Dis women no send even God. U no think why married young guys dey load their wives b4 the latter head to NYSC camp?

One chick be dey bang my guy last time, her other guy called, she picked, my guy fire her fire her for pun.nani, she just dey give the other guy on the phone hmm hmm hmm yah yah. It was too much for the telephone guy.I guess he called it off.
Re: See what Distance Relationship as caused me In A Confused Mass by coded777: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^Hey 190, as funny as it may sound to u, it for real man, Doubt it? ask a psychologist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Girl From Nagging? / What Is The Best Way Of Showing Your Girlfriend That You Love Her / I Think She Aint Yet Mature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.