Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control (24858 Views)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan / Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by MrGidifeed: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2019
Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state has appointed his wife, Tamunominini Makinde, to head the Board of the Oyo State Agency for the Control of AIDS (SACA).

The agency is responsible for the control of AIDS in the state.

Makinde while inaugurating the board on Tuesday noted that dealing with the scourge of AIDS “is of utmost importance to his administration.”

Governor Makinde stated that though there had been some progresses with regards to anti-retroviral medication, abstinence from sex remained the best way to control the spread of AIDS.

Apart from his wife who will chair the board, another member of the board included Dr. Lanre Abass who serves as Executive Secretary

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/07/makinde-appoints-wife-to-head-state-agency-for-aids-control/

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by beresponsible(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2019
She's qualified, it will always seem like an innocent project but pay attention to this AIDS agency's budget, international funding $£€ and grants during this tenure. Sure and trusted way to siphon with your most trusted one

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by princemillla(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2019
As long as she can deliver no qualms.

But e for make sense if no salary or unnecessary allocations will be push

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by murphyibiam15(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2019
he has started deviating

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by Slawormir: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

I can warn Nigerians on Family and friends Affair government

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by ntyce(m): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Good, aside spending funds maintaining office of the first lady, she should also add to governance.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by dammyBoxes: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2019
)If she is qualified, why not? Better than being a useless First Lady. This man carry eye go market before he marry o. cheesy .Meanwhile, please take some time to check my work. I make boxes and bags of all styles and sizes. At least leave a comment on the thread. Thanks everyone
https://www.nairaland.com/5475808/alert-check-these-classy-affordable

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by bukkielee(m): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by Monogamy: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Let me reserve my comments..

Undecided
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by dimexy247(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Own goal

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by hightempo(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2019
K
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2019
L
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by gabazin080(m): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2019
good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2019
As long as it is her field and she's capable, bleep YES! But then again, these are the kind of things first ladies are supposed to be in charge of, so she should Carry Go. We're in Support.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by gabazin080(m): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2019
nice

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2019
We thought ...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by Cauhlins(m): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2019
God's blessings only if she's qualified.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 07, 2019
I see nothing wrong with this if she can deliver.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 07, 2019
cry
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by CallMeDrino: 6:54am On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=murphyibiam15 post=83809766]he has started deviating[/quote

angry]

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by Charleys: 6:54am On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by Authoreety: 6:54am On Nov 07, 2019
Yeah, that's ok
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by omonla10(m): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2019
I know this guy will set the new trend. Where people will start voting for leaders based on what they can do and not their party affiliations..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by AdesegunSanni89: 6:55am On Nov 07, 2019
Why not if she’s qualified

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by CrimeKsmart: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2019
This man performance is too overrated by sympathizers and supporters.

29 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by don4real18(m): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2019
grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by rickdaking(m): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2019
aids propagation nko grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by RedBlackPepper: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2019
One of my best governors, why threading this route now. People will castigate you and term it nepotism. Why can't you allow her to operate from the background.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by AdesegunSanni89: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2019
murphyibiam15:
he has started deviating
was he ever different?

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by sammyj: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2019
Oga don dey miss road oooo!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control by Temptee101(m): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2019
sad

Nice one, this is a man who knows that behind every successful man lies a good, prayful and courageous woman

Not for some fools who publicly declared their wives belong to the kitchen and other room

I'm not Yoruba, but I think this man is clearly the best governor in the SW with his exemplary leadership

Not like Aisha that keeps junketing all over the place, sometimes goes into hiding because bubu relegated her to the kitchen.

Bubu should be ashamed of himself

Spits

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List The Names Of Nigerians Corrupts Leader Since Independent Till Date / Should I Return To Nigeria? / Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.