Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) (51587 Views)

Infinix Says New HOT 8 Packed With Maximum Entertainment / Phone Being Charged For Long & Left Unattended Explodes, Captured On CCTV / Tecno Newly Released Smartphone Packed With 5000mah Battery And Face ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by nairafamedotcom: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Man captured a Lady on motorcycle at Iyaganku, Ibadan with her phone packed with rubber band to hold it together for longer life span.
Phone with Rubber Band to hold it together for longer life span. Is this a Nigerian Thing? Iyaganku GRA area Ibadan

See Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/joblessness-man-captured-lady-phone.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by nairafamedotcom: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
WATCH VIDEO ==> HERE
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by HerCuteness(f): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
I also packed mine.Kini big deal

390 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Exactly how she wants hoodlums to react when they see it; disgusted wink

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by ahnie: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
The lion inscribed on the shirt of the person that sat at the middle of the bike z roaring at the rubber band tied phone.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by onlinetomola(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Not minding self business is a great disease angry

248 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by eTECTIV: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
So? How is it any of his business? Is she begging him for a fone?

163 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by iamJ(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
see better ass well positioned, u no snap am, na rubber u dey snap

the camera man is a goat

Ultra Wide mode would have done this picture justice

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by FatherBona: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
ahnie:
The lion inscribed on the shirt of the person that sat at the middle of the bike z roaring at the rubber band tied phone.
Epic grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
She binded the phone with some money with a band

6 Likes

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
The phone is proving to still be valuable even in that state. That you carry an iPhone doesn't make you better because eventually this is what you're using it for grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by ecclize: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
this one is no news naw...
na today?

7 Likes

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by FakeManna: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
She binded the phone with some money with a band
[/s]
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by samsam2019: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
If you see the phone I just forgave and allowed to rest just last month eh?

It wasn't that I was broke but I just didn't have time to get another one ni.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mind your damn business

If you don't feel comfortable with her phone buy a new one for her

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Look at @op? The girl is street wise!

Nah this kind phone I dey carry, if I dey go somewhere rugged.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by FatherBona: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
Kratosbz:
����165 fixed odds for payment after winning. Simply search and join the channel now using this NAME -➡➡➡ PLAY2WININTERNATIONAL
Have a nice day.
[/s]
You ain't got no matches bro........just looking for who to scam

2 Likes

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by dipson4u08(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
ahnie:

grin grin grin i swear sense don run leave you.....
i cant stop laffing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
I no blame u na cuz say u dn chop belleful datz y u get time to dey snap person phone..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Joblessness? Then you are?

5 Likes

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
At least, its not an Iphone 11 bought with her body

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
So mk we fry brick !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by ihustlehard: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
she could be making much money from that phone like that more than people using iphone 11

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2019
If you live in a rugged area, you need to be rugged, i did that a lot when I lived in a school community

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2019
Use Nokia 3310, they will not hear
Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2019
What is the point of this report /gossip ? 'Cause I was waiting to get the point but didn't undecided
More so, that it hit front page

13 Likes

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Kini big deal? I can tell you that 40%of phone users have done this before.

What have you the impression that the fuel had no better 2nd phone?

I have done this before this new indomie generation phones.

I don't blame the poster if not the mod.

Who else is with me?

14 Likes

Re: Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Jobless photographer..... Or man

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem / #C9JATour: Images Shot With Camon C9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.