Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added (36707 Views)

Kcee, Mike Ezuronye, Skiibii, Harrysong And Others In New Group Photo (adorable) / Omotola And Mike Ezuronye Share Pics Of Their Fathers To Celebrate Fathers' Day / Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by seshejame: 12:55am On Nov 16, 2010
She is a pretty woman, Mike is a lucky man.

Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by Kunbee: 12:57am On Nov 16, 2010
Them try
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by seshejame: 12:57am On Nov 16, 2010
Visit www.sesheajames.com

For more pictures!!!

Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by puskin: 1:00am On Nov 16, 2010
The wedding is superb but the babe no fine joor.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by seshejame: 1:14am On Nov 16, 2010
The babe is fine oooh. You can't call her ugly. She is so pretty. I dont agree with you on that.

www.sesheajames.com

For more pictures and latest news.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by guchi11: 1:27am On Nov 16, 2010
More pics:

Best Man, Nonso Diobi and the Groom

Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by ifyalways(f): 1:37am On Nov 16, 2010
hahahahaha.dem try.
Wish them a very happy married life.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by HighChief4(m): 4:01am On Nov 16, 2010
Lovely, the bride is beautiful
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2010
Good to see him and Nonso getting along even in real life. Wishing them all the very best. Mike is a fantastic actor.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by MissyB3(f): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2010
Chai! Nonso is now fat o. cry

Ehen . . .When are the photographer's copies coming out? [Spikey, allow me use your term] tongue
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2010
She's beautiful.She has this kind of natural beauty, I really cannot explain it.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by MrCork26: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2010
wattttt? THIS IBO PEOPLE AGAIN? DOES THIS PLACE LOOOK LIKE CNN KNEWS OR BAR BEACH, WHER U BROADCAST YOUR

IBO NEWS? THIS IS NUT NIGER DEALTA, GADEMMMMIT!! tHIS IS NAIRALAND! angry
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by MrCork26: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2010
how can she be preeety when she gots beard? IBO womens normaly have beard.

If u move your microscope closer to her chin, u will see her pimples & beard (no oofeinse)
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by babyme1(f): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2010
Is that a cake? shocked shocked shocked

And what happen to Mike's teeth undecided

Btw nice couple?
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by MrCork26: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2010
**am in love** tongue
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2010
She is sooooooooooooooo beautiful smiley

But 2 complaints lmao.

1. They're rich. They couldn't afford teeth whitening strips? Yellow teeth at ANY person's wedding is horrible, not to mention Mr. and Mrs. Ezuruonye.
2. Mike must have been left out of the wedding planning. Which man go allow purple pillow cake for him wedding? One day's sacrifice for eternal happiness I'm guessing and hoping lol.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2010
baby.me:

Is that a cake? shocked shocked shocked

And what happen to Mike's teeth undecided

Btw nice couple?

Noticed as well
That cake is ugly
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by ikamefa(f): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
teeth cleaning or not me i love the cake! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by mamagee3(f): 1:03am On Nov 17, 2010
It's confirmed~Mr Cork is retarded.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by Mobinga: 2:03am On Nov 17, 2010
mama-gee:

Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by HighChief4(m): 2:20am On Nov 17, 2010
mama-gee:

Just ignore him, that his highest punishment
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by guchi11: 2:31am On Nov 17, 2010
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by Ivynwa(f): 4:26am On Nov 17, 2010
Our wife is so happy that it radiates to me. Her joy comes straight from the inside of her, this is one woman that is happy with the man she has and I am very very happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by MrCork26: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2010
TYPIKAL:: IBO made cake, how the hell can make a cake that looks like pilliow case on a wedding day?

and also, why didnt they advised the wife to shave her beard. IBO mens prefer there womens to have beards anyways,

and if u look closely at her rectangular muscular face, u will see her mustache. is this class? angry (no offeinse)
)
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by MrCork26: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2010
mama-gee:

madam i am not a retarded, Thank que!! You are nut even fien and worse of all, u look IBO (no oofeinse)
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by gossipmama(f): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2010
@ mr. cork
Mr~Cork:

TYPIKAL:: IBO made cake, how the hell can make a cake that looks like pilliow case on a wedding day?

and also, why didnt they advised the wife to shave her beard. IBO mens prefer there womens to have beards anyways,

and if u look closely at her rectangular muscular face, u will see her mustache. is this class? angry (no offeinse)
)

i wonder ow ugly u look, im sure no woman will accept t marry you, ape. the babe im sure is finer than ur monkey girlfriend, you can hug the transformer if you dont like her.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by MrCork26: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2010
gossipmama (f), madam if u meet me in real life u would want to have my childrens , truss me.

DO u no how many babes i reject in a day? By the way am in London so u better be nice to me, U not even light skin angry
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by MrCork26: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2010
seshe jame:

She is a pretty woman,  Mike is a lucky man.

Preeety in which planet? Mars or Mexico? Bro, u need to re-adjust yo contact lens, (no ofeincse) angry
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by Skidoc(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2010
OMG! See the teeth of the bride and groom. lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by Nakele(f): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2010
OMG! See the teeth of the bride and groom.

OH MA WORD, THAT WAS SO FUNNY HEY
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by MrCork26: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
the prabably painted there teeth for the camera angry
Re: Mike Ezuronye's Wedding Pictures: More Pictures Added by ikamefa(f): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^^^^ shocked ha? opari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / Sophie Momodu Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Peter Okoye's Customized “Mr P” Diamond Necklace [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.