Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. (54443 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. / Deep Down, Most Ladies Love Being Mistreated (Popular Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by AdeeT: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
sad sad cry

I've betrayed her trust, I have really hurt her, I wish that I could undo all I've done. But it's too late, and I'm reek of guilt, it's all over me.

I just cheated on a beautiful lady that has stayed with me through thick and thin for years, a wonderful soul that anyone would dream to have. Cheating might be a common thing, but the moment you cheat on a pure soul, an innocent woman that gives you all, WITH HER BEST FRIEND, then it's beyond cheating.

I am charming, good looking working class guy, guys and girls easily comment how good looking I am, my fiancee is so proud of me, and my achievements that she easily shows me off at the slightest opportunity. She attended the same Uni with her friend, and ever since then, they've been a very good friend. They even served at the same place(worked out), to show you how close they her.

Now my fiancee works in the southern Nigeria, we planned to seal things up next year, and live together here in Abuja. Her friend came for a job interview here, and my woman advised that she rather stay with me for the period instead of her spending a lot on hotel accommodations since I live alone in a bedroom flat. I obliged, and she came down here, little did I know that things would get messy. Long story cut short, I fell in to her seduction the second night of her staying after some series of events. We ended up having sex couples of time before she left. I feel terrible now, though she felt nothing, I can't even flow well with my woman on phone again, guilt is all over me. I don't know how I will stand her whenever we meet. Of all girls in the world, she's the least anyone would want to cheat on.

I'm thinking of telling her. Mind you guys, I'm not a weakling, I've never been one. Before I met her some 3 years back, I was on the other end of life. She changed a lot for good for me, and helped stop many bad things, as well as starting several good ones. I don't know what her reaction would be after telling her. Her friend still communicates with her as if nothing happened.

I'm in pain guys. A serious one. I need advices.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by sweetonugbu: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Eyaaa, no long grammar

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by donbachi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sounded very arrogant.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Ahmed0336(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hehehe tell her and loose her.

Keep her but make sure you stylishly make her quit her friendship with her end time friend undecided

Hope her friend does not have evidence of what happened? As to the size and nature of your dick better find story tell her o. E.g I was sleeping with just boxers and your friend just walked in e.g before she ll use the size of your dick to blackmail you grin

Don't chat with her on social media even if you must keep it cordial.

I am in no way supporting your act but somethings are better left unsaid tongue

251 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Lamanii22(f): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Awwwn kilamashe bayii ooo.... I suggest you keep it (as) a secret... But then your fiancée's friend might blackmail you later on . ... Some things are better left unsaid...

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by tayebest(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
You should have declined the offer of her staying with you.

Konji na bastard las las

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Mood11: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Yam and goat no dey stay together.

Tell her, because sooner or later she will find out..

Women mouth too loose

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by AdeeT: 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
donbachi:
Sounded very arrogant.

How please? But then sorry if I was.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by nlPoster: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
She didn't seduce you,, you allowed yourself to be seduced. You couldn't stay faithful for her? Guess she isn't as close to your heart as you thought. And it was more than once. Guess you didn't really know yourself
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

I've betrayed her trust, I have really hurt her, I wish that I could undo all I've done. But it's too late, and I'm reek of guilt, it's all over me.

I just cheated on a beautiful lady that has stayed with me through thick and thin for years, a wonderful soul that anyone would dream to have. Cheating might be a common thing, but the moment you cheat on a pure soul, an innocent woman that gives you all, WITH HER BEST FRIEND, then it's beyond cheating.

I am charming, good looking working class guy, guys and girls easily comment how good looking I am, my fiancee is so proud of me, and my achievements that she easily shows me off at the slightest opportunity. She attended the same Uni with her friend, and ever since then, they've been a very good friend. They even served at the same place(work out), to show you how close they her.

Now my fiancee works in the southern Nigeria, we planned to seal things up next year, and live together here in Abuja. Her friend came for a job interview here, and my woman advised that she rather stay with me for the period instead of her spending a lot on hotel accommodations since I live alone in a bedroom flat. I obliged, and she came down here, little did I know that things would get messy. Long story cut short, I fell in to her seduction the second night of her staying after some series of events. We ended up having sex couples of time before she left. I feel terrible now, though she felt nothing, I can't even flow well with my woman on phone again, guilt is all over me. I don't know how I will stand her whenever we meet. Of all girls in the world, she's the least anyone would want to cheat on.

I'm thinking of telling her. Mind you guys, I'm not a weakling, I've never been one. Before I met her some 3 years back, I was on the other end of life. She changed a lot for good for me, and helped stop many bad things, as well as starting several good ones. I don't know what her reaction would be after telling her. Her friend still communicates with her as if nothing happened.

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by AdeeT: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Hehehe tell her and loose her.

Keep her but make sure you stylishly make her quit her friendship with her end time friend undecided

Hope her friend do not have evidence of what happened? As to the size and nature of your dick better find story tell her o. E.g I was sleeping with just boxers and your friend just walked in e.g before she ll use the size of your dick to blackmail you grin

Don't chat with her on social media even if you must keep it cordial.

I am in no way supporting your act but somethings are better left unsaid tongue

For days I've been so weak bro, I'm so out of thoughts. I really bleeped up, I know.

I actually kept my distance from her, the first day, she slept in the bedroom, while I in the living room. I fell to some cheap plays, and she cornered me. I'm seriously regretting my actions.

This is a girl that have been praying with me(and for me) before I sleep or go to work the next day. I shouldn't have do this to her. It seems that I can't live with the guilt, neither do I wanna loose her.

Her friend is already ignored, both off and on-line.

12 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by AdeeT: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
She didn't seduce you,, you allowed yourself to be seduced. You couldn't stay faithful for her? Guess she isn't as close to your heart as you thought. And it was more than once. Guess you didn't really know yourself

I love her with all my heart, God knows cry cry. I was cornered with a game that I didn't really know it's rules, that's the genesis, the act happening more than once, well God knows. My human side prevails me. Women are tricky ma. I fell so hard.

14 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by sweetonugbu: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
Come privately to confess to me

7 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by sweetonugbu: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
So that you guys will enjoy your marriage without feeling guilty like this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

I am charming, good looking working class guy, guys and girls easily comment how good looking I am, my fiancee is so proud of me, and my achievements that she easily shows me off at the slightest opportunity. She attended the same Uni with her friend, and ever since then, they've been a very good friend. They even served at the same place(worked out), to show you how close they her.

please stop jor,you intentionally did it to feel like a bad guy fucking two best friends and where did all this mentality comes from that a guy can not resist seduction,as per say na guy u be with randy dick abi?mtcheww.You don't deserve her,please break up with her and give me her number.Thanks

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by midnighter(f): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
How can somebody use her own mouth to urge their dude and girlfriend stay together...in a self-contained...and she wont even be there to attend to her friend...

Well, couldnt be me sha..crazy..

Maybe she collaborated with the friend to test you and see if you would fall

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by kowema(f): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
He said he Fell into her seduction!.
So now we should blame her?.

Oga man up and take responsibility for your shit!.

You didn't feel guilty all the while you guys had several rendezvous, it's when she left back to base that your guilt resumed work, Nonsense!!!!.

When she started the Art of seduction as you claimed, why didn't you tell your girlfriend?, Na when you don belleful nai your guilt trigger.

Abi you are feeling like a this cus the girl isn't the one feeling horrible, if she was, you would have been spreading ur shoulder, feeling like conqueror, would have gone back to ur babe and then typical she will forgive you and the other person becomes the villain.

Please go and confess to your loving girlfriend and I hope she dumps ur cheating ass. Seduced you indeed!

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by chigoizie7(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
This guy already accepted that he messed up.

I really do not understand what some of the girls in this thread are talking. Man up , this this, that one.

Please advise him on what to do. He already admitted that he tucked up. Weda the girl seduced him or not, that’s the truth, he messed up.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
AdeeT:

I love her with all my heart, God knows cry cry. I was cornered with a game that I didn't really know it's rules, that's the genesis, the act happening more than once, well God knows. My human side prevails me. Women are tricky ma. I fell so hard.
keep your mouth shut

30 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by pryme(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

First off, let's get this out of the way, you are a weakling.
You knew what you were getting into, yet you could not resist, that's a sign of a weakling.

Tell your fiance the truth, at this point it's the least you can do for her.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by farady(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
OP, firstly you have to take responsibility for your actions and inactions. That is one thing we have to live with in life. Yeah, you love your girl but at the same time you wanted to satisfy your flesh/fantasy.....

Make out time to see your friend and confess to her. Yes please do. It's better she deals with the pain now than getting to know later. Besides the burden will be off your heart. Let her react any how she wish to.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by MarianaTrench: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Eyaaa, no long grammar

grin
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Kevsmart88(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
You were too busy complimenting ursef to notice you are flawed...you lack discipline..Am not here to judge U nor endorse ur profligacy..I would advise u sit ur fiancee down and tell her all U did behind her back,believe me if her friend could sleep with U without remorse, she would tell on U without regret...young man control ur libido,control everything else...my 2 cents

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by obo389(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
Better keep it secret and am very sure her friend will because the moment your woman gets to know what transpired, your finished.
That's the end.
A trust once broken can and will never be amended again.
Be guided.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by whirlwind7(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

undecided
Sigh. Nobody, I repeat, nobody gives a shyte about a kid who can't handle the aftermath of his libido. If you ain't mentally old enough to handle your business, shove your deek firmly in your pants and quit grovelling online over a non issue.
You can't unfvck someone you just fvcked. Quit being so pathetic.

17 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by AdeeT: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
Abuse and curse me all you wished, the did is already done, the one I am not proud of, and never wished for to happen. I took all the blame, and only wanted a best idea/advice to safe landing.

My mind is pushing me towards visiting her to relate with her all that has happened. And again, another mind is telling me that all would be lost afterwards. I don't want to loose her, she's already an integral part of my life.

How best can I confront her without loosing her?

4 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Kevsmart88(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Accepting the fact U did wrong and broke her trust is a good start...I've seen some comments where you are advised to keep it a secret...I laugh...starting a union on the wrong foundation...How would you feel if U heard a friend of urs banged ur wife while u were dating and it happened right under ur nose? I still insist u tell her albeit not directly, there must be someone she listens to or looks up to...talk to that someone, be honest...quit thinking about her reaction, get this guilt of ur chest first..Bro if she's urs, she will come around.Give her time. I hope this experience makes U a beta man...best of luck

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by bestabigaelever(f): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
You had sex several times with the best friend of the person you claimed you love undecided
You are a plaque, please leave that innocent girl alone and go for medical check up pls
But since u need advice, here is my own
Send a break up message, telling her how u are bad and foolish person, that you don't deserve her
If she calls back, answer the phone crying....dont day anything yet
After she persuade you, confessed what u did
If she forgive ND take you back, then go and sin no more

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by A305: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Man up and take that secret to the grave. Telling her is like unlocking the door of mistrust in her mind towards you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by NuclearReactor: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
peepydelano:
please stop jor,you intentionally did it to feel like a bad guy fucking two best friends and where did all this mentality comes from that a guy can not resist seduction,as per say na guy u be with randy dick abi?mtcheww.You don't deserve her,please break up with her and give me her number.Thanks
You be real devil's advocate...

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by NuclearReactor: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
midnighter:
How can somebody use her own mouth to urge their dude and girlfriend stay together...in a self-contained...and she wont even be there to attend to her friend...

Well, couldnt be me sha..crazy..

Maybe she collaborated with the friend to test you and see if you would fall
I suspect as much!!
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by midnighter(f): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
NuclearReactor:
I suspect as much!!

If the babe was concerned about cost she would have told OP to help with some money for the friend to lodge in a hotel.

What she did doesnt make sense

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.