Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

December Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / December Joke (935 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

December Joke by MrBones2(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2010
One December day we found an old straggly cat at our door. She was a sorry sight. Starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny, and hair all matted down. We felt sorry for her so we put her in a carrier and took her to the vet. We didn't know what to call her so we named her 'Pussycat.'

The vet decided to keep her for a day or so. He said he would let us know when we could come and get her.

My husband (the complainer) said, 'OK, but don't forget to wash her, she stinks.' He reminded the vet that it was his WIFE (me) that wanted the dirty cat, not him.

My husband and my Vet don't see eye to eye. The vet calls my husband 'El-Cheap-O', and my husband calls the vet 'El-Charge-O'. They love to hate each other and constantly 'snipe' at one another, with my husband getting in the last word on this particular occasion.

The next day my husband had an appointment with his doctor, who is located in the same building, next door to the vet. The MD's waiting room and office was full of people waiting to see the doctor. A side door opened and the vet leaned in - he had obviously seen my husband arrive.

He looked straight at my husband and in a loud voice said, 'Your wife's pussy doesn't stink any more. We washed and shaved it, and now she smells like a rose. Oh, and, by the way, I think she's pregnant. God only knows who the father is!' Then he closed the door.
Now THAT, my friends, is getting even!

Two old ladies were outside their nursing home, having a smoke,
when it started to rain. One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut
off the end, put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.
Her friend said, "What's that?"
The first lady replied, "A condom. This way, my cigarette doesn't get wet."
"Where did you get it from?"
"You can get them at any chemist's."
The next day, the friend hobbled down to the local chemist on her
zimmer frame and announced to the pharmacist that she wanted a packet of condoms.
The guy looked at her kind of strangely
(she was, after all, over 80 years old),
but politely asked what brand she preferred.
"It doesn't matter," she replied, "as long as it fits a Camel."
Re: December Joke by StudioCFR(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2010
Re: December Joke by Dyt(f): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2010
Re: December Joke by StudioCFR(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2010
Ati ri e na
Re: December Joke by EfemenaXY: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2010
Mr.Bones:

One December day we found an old straggly cat at our door. She was a sorry sight. Starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny, and hair all matted down. We felt sorry for her so we put her in a carrier and took her to the vet. We didn't know what to call her so we named her 'Pussycat.'

The vet decided to keep her for a day or so. He said he would let us know when we could come and get her.

My husband (the complainer) said, 'OK, but don't forget to wash her, she stinks.' He reminded the vet that it was his WIFE (me) that wanted the dirty cat, not him.

My husband and my Vet don't see eye to eye. The vet calls my husband 'El-Cheap-O', and my husband calls the vet 'El-Charge-O'. They love to hate each other and constantly 'snipe' at one another, with my husband getting in the last word on this particular occasion.

The next day my husband had an appointment with his doctor, who is located in the same building, next door to the vet. The MD's waiting room and office was full of people waiting to see the doctor. A side door opened and the vet leaned in - he had obviously seen my husband arrive.

He looked straight at my husband and in a loud voice said, [b]'Your wife's kitty doesn't stink any more. We washed and shaved it, and now she smells like a rose. Oh, and, by the way, I think she's pregnant. God only knows who the father is!' [/b]Then he closed the door.
Now THAT, my friends, is getting even!

LMAO!!!

Love that joke Vicks - you don dey find your mojo once more!!

cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: December Joke by MrBones2(m): 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2010
[size=14pt] compliment with under hand jab, chukwu na ur hand i dey so [/size]
Re: December Joke by EfemenaXY: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2010
^^Lol!!

nothing do u jor! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Mary Jane / Come For Rice / My Apologies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.