Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) (107898 Views)

What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / ‘ambitious’ Sex Worker Highlights Some Of Her Accomplishments At 22. / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2019
A lady has simply identified as Madson Bradley who was tagged only as a sex worker has taken to popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter to list her achievements.

The 22-year-old lady who did not deny being a sex worker also advised people to stop labeling her as only a sex worker, Igbere TV reports.

She listed her achievements so as to let people know what else she does and what she has done in the past.

Read her tweets below;

“I am a sex worker. I also am a Deans List double business major at one of the most prominent schools in my state.

“I’m also a published (3x) author. I’ve worked 80+ hours a week while in school full time for 6 years. Women are multifaceted and I’m tired of everyone limiting us.

“I’ve been offered positions with the FBI. I interned at one of the top 5 pharma companies in the US AND was asked back.

“I mentor children who want to purse the same career as me. I don’t have to explain my accomplishments, but I’m tired of being put in a box under ONE LABEL!

“Most importantly, i am a loving fiancé. A compassionate sister. A forgiving daughter. A generous and caring aunt.

“When you know who you are- nobody can put you down. Don’t ever let someone try to push their insecurities on you. Keep loving yourself. Keep being you!”

https://twitter.com/malaynap/status/1192991495839764480?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1125551/lady-labeled-sex-worker-highlights-achievements/

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2019
In Nigeria, prostitution is a far better option than being jobless or being a house wife. Prostitutes are really trying, they collect all sizes of dick everyday yet get compensated with peanuts. Without them there would have been severe cases of rape and child molestation in Nigeria. They really deserve more than this and shouldn't be given societal stigmatization.

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by otipoju(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2019
Wetin consign us for the matter

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2019
We hear. You are an educated sex prostitute

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2019
Her life her choice

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2019
Eziokwu. undecided

Ehmmm, I don't think FBI offers job positions just like that. One has to go through their rigorous recruitment process which involves written exam, meet and greet interview, second written exam, physical ability exam, medical, background, drug tests and finally, their academy in Quantico. So haunty maybe na Federal Bureau of Fvckery offered you the sex position. undecided

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by SalafRider(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2019
Whatever, we don't give a F, she's still a sex worker final.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2019
Igbo's like ashawo work dem pass idoma

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Powersurge: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
If achievements in awkward endeavours are the yardsticks, then Evans the kidnapper, Clifford Orji the flesh eater, Mompha the scammer and so on have LOTS of them to prove that their crafts are worthy.

Rubbish!

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Maybe you are being undermined because you got the listed achievements through "sex working"

At least, you are being honest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Front page material I see coming.
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
How does a hooker make the Deans List?

Ans: By blowing the Dean's top off.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lie small small now, all this before 22, FBI that are strict with their job offer, well Twitter is not exempted from clout chasing just like our sisters do on ig

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by kushercain: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
"I mentor children who want to pursue the same career as me..."

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
Igbo's like ashawo work dem pass idoma
shekau iz waiting for u at the other room go do the needfull grin grin..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by lilmax(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
You're used for sex you're used for sex, cut the crap

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by johnkey: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
She's beautiful. I support sex workers 100%, other girls are giving their boyfriends free, it's just business.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jesus, being a sex worker is just a name but naturally most girlfriend are same as sexworker, my ex girlfriend is even worst expecting money always when we Bleep , even after we Bleep, she still expect money, to some extent I always fear whenever she is visiting because she most expect something , I think this has a lot do with Nigerians girls ..they are all prostitutes disguise as girlfriends

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Just negodu
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lying sex worker. FBI ko, FIB ni.

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Slawormir: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Damnnnnn

As s a real niggarrr
I must say if your are not a virgin and your boyfriend bang you steadily then there is no difference between you and this girl because a pussyyy that have been fuckkked can not be unfuckked and the number of times the pussy is being banged no longer matters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
cheesy Any woman that demands money from a man because they are in a sexual relationship is a sex worker cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by baratech: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na so
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
grin fiiiiiiiiiiine girl! baby how much?

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by realstars: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
sad
Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Kingbenn(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
I still don't give a single Bleep

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Depressed101: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
The same person that was offered a job by FBI is the one that is still doing hoelosho...

I dont understand

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
And You still a sex worker

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) by calddon(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Satans advert

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.