Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) (60744 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Smuggler Who Taped 15 Phones To His Body Caught In Kenya (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Foreign rice is like cocaine in Nigeria these days, especially at the borders.

Again, two Nigeran women were caught with foreign rice hidden in their bodies.

They were arrested by customs. They were searched, disgraced and embarrassed.

The one wearing hijab was forced to bring out everything.

Some have slammed the Nigerian government, saying that 'there is hunger in the land'.

Others that reacted to the video blasted the Nigerian customs for subjecting the women to such embarrassment.

Watch the video after the cut.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4rzI49Jz3Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-nigerian-women-caught-with.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Watch the video Here

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by meeky007(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
They will soon Tag this one of buharis achievement

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
All these women they are catching are Yoruba women.

Sometimes I used to tell people they don't reason. Looking at the faces of these women you will see hunger and need to stay afloat in this trying times.

Just watch the quantity of rice custom officers are disgracing themselves that they caught a culprit

Anyway I feel and have empathy for them. Someone closed your route and opened another for his own people.

Both may be Nigerian or Benin republic, you can't tell.

Hunger dey wire Dem but sai babarism no gree them see road but instead let hunger consume them.

These same women will collect 1k or packaged garri and sugar and shout APC... change

Well is no longer change but next level.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
True true HUNGERBAD

13 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
See what Buhari has reduced our proud SW women into , rice is now like cocaine to them

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sometimes I used to tell people they don't reason. Looking at the faces of these women you will hunger and need to stay afloat in this trying times.

Just watch the quantity of rice custom officers are disgracing themselves that they caught a culprit

Anyway I feel and have empathy for them. Someone closed your route and opened another for his own people.

Hunger dey wire Dem but said babarism no gree them see road but instead let hunger consume them.

These same women will collect 1k or packaged garri and sugar and shout APC... change

one passingshit of a guy has been disturbing my mentions since morning ,bragging about how his APC won since 2015. I asked at what cost,..haven't heard from him since then. Guess these are what he and his fellow paid goons won for his ppl

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by johnkey: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
I dey flex naija rice anyhow now. I might need new set of molars soon though.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sometimes I used to tell people they don't reason. Looking at the faces of these women you will hunger and need to stay afloat in this trying times.

Hunger dey wire Dem but said babarism no gree them see road but instead let hunger consume them.

So only Yorubas are at the border to Benin republic ?

or only Yorubas wear hijab ?

9 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:

This is not the first or second video of this sort I have watched within this few weeks. Even they speak Yorubas or who else do you want to shift it to?...

The Issue remains that all these women are not finding it funny to survive. Whenever you look at their faces, you will see how hunger and sometimes frustration is written all over....Is well.

27 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Abeg they should leave them joor. That is not in commercial quantity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

This is not the first or second video of this sort I have watched within this few weeks. Even they speak Yorubas or who else do you want to shift it to?...

The Issue remains that all these women are not finding it funny to survive. Whenever you look at their faces, you will see how hunger and sometimes frustration is written all over....Is well.

Continue lying to yourself

We have Guns(Eguns), Yorubas and Baribas all the way from Lagos to Niger at the border with Benin.

This is not even a video but pictures.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Continue lying to yourself

We Gun, Yorubas and Bariba all the way from lagos to Niger at the border with Benin.

This is not even a video but pictures.

Videos are everywhere even I saw same video on a thread created by another moniker.

You can deny the fact but all these women are no longer finding life and living funny.

This may lead some to minor stealing.

Anyway I'm not asking you to believe but the video will keep coming your way as far as you on Facebook.

17 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by meccuno: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Stop fooling yourself please !!! Those are Youruba women

23 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Videos are everywhere even I saw same video on a thread created by another moniker.

You can deny the fact but all these women are no longer finding life and living funny.

This may lead some to minor stealing.

Anyway I'm not asking you to believe but the video will keep coming your way as far as you on Facebook.
Stop sounding like a broken record

Show me a video that shows the women caught are indeed Yorubas.

You think you are arguing with someone not familiar with your usual nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Stop fooling yourself please !!! Those are Youruba women
How?

You can tell by pictures

Aren't Yoruba women" dark and ugly again". cheesy based on your well defined twisted narrative. The second woman is obviously light skin

Again no tribal marks !

5 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Facebook and Google is your companion

Meanwhile I will search up nairaland for the videos

12 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Facebook and Google is your companion

Meanwhile I will search up nairaland for the videos
Give a link

You sound really sure of what you were saying. Hence, coming up with an evidence shouldn't be a problem.
Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How?

You can tell by pictures

Aren't Yoruba women" dark and ugly again". cheesy based on your well defined twisted narrative. The second woman is obviously light skin

Bro Buhari has brought unprecedented hunger upon the SW , just one small bag of rice can cause fight in the Nigeria today I dey tell you

18 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:

https://www.nairaland.com/5520314/women-caught-smuggling-rice-custom

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=791383531315922&_rdr

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=791383531315922&_rdr

Follow Facebook and see more.

Next level.

16 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Give a link
You sound really sure of what you are were saying.
Hence, coming up with an evidence shouldn't be a problem.
See links.
There is hunger in thy land.

13 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Bro Buhari has brought unprecedented hunger upon the SW , just one small bag of rice can cause fight in the Nigeria today I dey tell you
Hunger because of people trying to smuggle rice from Benin into Nigeria?

Are you aware it is much easier and cheaper for someone suffering from poverty or hunger to soak gari than to board a vehicle to Benin to smuggle rice into the country? grin

8 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Beremx(f): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
It is likely that this is just a propaganda just like all other propaganda by customs to show they are working. Concealing rice on the body by those women is an act.

Shameless Customs

5 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Monogamy: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Everything to you must be tribal.

Hiss!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
That is where all your links led me to

You can lie again.

Is not your fault.

9 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You can lie again.

Is not your fault.
Please anyone with a functional phone needs to help out this Bigot with his "links"

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Please anyone with a functional phone needs to help out this Bigot with his "links"

Shady and unreliable.

Nairaland link is there and subsequent links.

So I can help you.

Take your lie to Togo and Benin.

You can't see the video... ADJUST your lie to 15 degrees pls

lol.

9 Likes

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by allthingsgood: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Hunger dey wire Dem but sai babarism no gree them see road but instead let hunger consume them.

Smh

Do u now see we have a warped mentality in Nigeria. So there are levels of crime that are acceptable while others should be punished

Govt has since banned bringing in rice thru land border. So tell me, what are these ones doing with hidden rice?? Don't tell me they are hungry, cos this is not what hungry people do.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Shady and unreliable.

Nairaland link is there and subsequent links.

So I can help you.

Take your lie to Togo and Benin.

You can't see the video... ADJUST your lie to 15 degrees pls

lol.
Slow as ever bigot, the Nairaland link led me back to your link.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout / Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.