Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor (17639 Views)

Ezekwesili Knocks Al-makura Over Alleged Assault On Woman / Photo Of Alleged PDP Dollars; PDP Dismisses Allegation / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 17, 2010
Video of alleged assault on actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Security Details of the Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly

i hate this police people they are not our friend

http://.com/video-of-alleged-assault-on-actress-ufoma-ejenabor-by-security-details-of-the-speaker-of-lagos-state-house-of-assembl
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Kobojunkie: 1:22am On Nov 17, 2010
WOW . . . that is some crazy arse woman there. I am not sure the video shows much on who exactly is guilty.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by jason12345: 1:24am On Nov 17, 2010
grin grin grin

urhobo girl!!! grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by aljharem(m): 1:28am On Nov 17, 2010
shocked shocked grin grin grin

she is crazy man!!!!!

wow, why would the police beat a woman
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by r231(m): 1:33am On Nov 17, 2010
crazy grin
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by jumobi1(m): 1:42am On Nov 17, 2010
If they beat her for a reason or If they didn't beat her then they should have arrested her. Foolish police don't know when to do the right thing.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 17, 2010
mad people plenty for naija (sorry to use the word, i mean NIGERIA([s]make mister no beat me because i use NAIJA[/s]))  grin
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by MaiSuya(m): 1:53am On Nov 17, 2010
''You don jam bad luck today''

I hope she didn't mean that in literal terms. . . tongue
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Blazay(m): 1:55am On Nov 17, 2010
I think Urhobo women should make up the Southern JTF. They surely have more balls than the Igbo or Yoruba men especially.

Just thinking. I thought this terrorism of a thing only happened with almajiris of northern naija? grin
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 17, 2010
i swear this girl na actress indeed she display well well
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 17, 2010
becomrich5:

that is funnny.

So even house of assembly member na oga for nigeria. you see mayor working about over here with no police, house of assembly with police. naija,  you people have not change.

He has many cars following him. Una don suffer for nigeria. honestly i see why someone said, I should run for president. even that police did not know what to do. he should not have allow the house of member to go and taken information from both of them and takes pictures. and see if there is witness.

Honestly i can see why someone said  I should run for president, i can really change things. we cant continue to live this type of life forever in nigeria. 

it is so sad

WE DON HERE YOU

WAITING BE YOUR PARTY NAME.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Beaf: 3:20am On Nov 17, 2010
It is advisable not to try Urhobo babes with police nonsense, because area no de carry last! If e too bad, na draw! Ufuoma, I hail o! grin
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by becomrich5: 3:27am On Nov 17, 2010
Ufuoma is an Uhrobo name. It does not have the same meaning with Ifeoma which is Igbo.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by nethacker(m): 3:56am On Nov 17, 2010
madness syndrome has been injected into 9ja policemen.hw can u even beat a woman!! shocked shocked shocked
here in d states,str8 2 jail no matter ur rank angry angry
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by na2day1: 4:08am On Nov 17, 2010
The girl dey craze o, her husband dey try shaa! grin
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Blazay(m): 5:03am On Nov 17, 2010
Finally googled her.
No wonder.
She is married to a white Brit.
She could not be married to a Nigerian Southern coward and display such courage.
I owe her a medal.

A Gordon Bell Price for being the Mother of the Internet. cheesy

Praise to Allah for the internet and the capturing of these events.

Fine babe. Not all those ugly Yoruba-okoro dorty babes. cheesy

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/7307/6/ufuoma-ejenobor-weds-in-style-exclusive-photos.html

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3Vmb21hd2VkZGdnLmpwZw==&s=MTEvMTcvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

UFUOMA EJENOBOR WEDS IN STYLE/WWW.NIGERIAFILMS.COM

Its not news that Ufuoma walked down the aisle on the 23rd of April which happened to be her birthday.

Her reception which was small but high class with selective crowd got all the guests talking. but it was'nt her White hubby that surprised guests which comprised Nollywood A listers Rita Dominic, Ernest Obi, Ngozi Ezeonu, Mike Ezuruonye, Chioma Chukwuka, Kenny keke Ogungbe, Omawumi amongst others.

It was her beautiful wedding gown designed by Frank Osodi of Bunor creations. what was more beautiful was the semblance it bore to that of the little bride.

We shall keep you posted on the picture(s) of the groom as well as full details of the wedding. Stay tuned!

WWW.NIGERIAFILMS.COM is wishing Ufuoma happy married life.

Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 17, 2010
She is crazy! shocked

Village attitude was too much.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Blazay(m): 5:13am On Nov 17, 2010
When you show courage, you have a village attitude.
No wonder Nigerians live and die in oppression.
Poor Fela.
Poor Gani.
Poor Bola Ige.

Wasted sacrifice. cry

If it is to "scatter" yansh all over Nigeria borning here and there with no fathers at home, or molesting children in the name of religion, tradition and culture(without persecution), it will be welcome to Lagos City People.

Irony of a cowardly life.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 17, 2010
Blazay:

When you show courage, you have a village attitude.
No wonder Nigerians live and die in oppression.
Poor Fela.
Poor Gani.
Poor Bola Ige.

Wasted sacrifice. cry

It is okay, esp when the excess killings in your region is a show of courage. Why won't this be a display of courage to you?
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by bkbabe97y(m): 5:17am On Nov 17, 2010
This lady in the video's attitude reminds me of this one chic that had just come from Nigeria that I smashed. . . . never again! I'm sure those that know me when I first joined will remember the story. I know Michellin89 and co will tho. . . .

Not to put blame on nobody, but, this further strengthens  my belief that the average Nigerian is fucxking violent. To them its a normal way to live. Tell them they violent and aggressive and they get upset at you. . . . then threathen you; VIOLENTLY!!! grin Nigerians aint violent? Then I guess u aint never heard of Muttallab . . . or  you never met an Ibo man in your entire life!

From killing Ibos in the North (always for[b] NO[/b] reason---not believing in your God is not a good reason to take another's life), to ethnic conflicts all over the country, the average Nigerian (I strongly believe) has been programmed to think that violence is the "solution". Have you ever heard an Ibo man talk? Sounds like he's threatening to mash you up right; even though all he said was "How are you doing this morning, young lad"? Its just "THEM". Thats how they are!

The lady seems "crazy", right? Why wouldnt she be? If a group of cops, thats supposed to protect society, just up and beat the living ish outta me, hell, I'd be scared to follow them into the precinct too. Hey, they just might "mistakenly" lodge a armor piercing bullet from their rusty AK-47 in my upper torso once I step foot into their "territory"! Shiyyyt. . . . .

In saner societies, the cops would be reprimanded, and the lady (after a Judge views the video) would be committed to a hospital for a mental evaluation; I doubt that will happen in Nigeria. Both parties will continue on with their violence filled lives. The cops will most likely move on to terrorize other (more timid) citizens while madam actress will also move on with her life: free to terrorize fellow citizens with her intimidating character. . . . most likely, her husband, or lover, or family members and friends.

Bottom line is Nigeria needs a TOTAL cleansing!!!! They have to be "retaught" how to act! Again, recall that I'm not putting blame on just one party. . . .

Now, Feel free to throw your insults. Thats what yall do anyways when you cant deal with honest criticism!
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 17, 2010
Blazay:

If it is to "scatter" yansh all over Nigeria borning here and there with no fathers at home, or molesting children in the name of religion, tradition and culture(without persecution), it will be welcome to Lagos City People.

Irony of a cowardly life.

This is not about the Northern region with beggar children and molested children , oops brides, scattered all over the street. So, try to focus on the video for now.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Freewilly(f): 5:21am On Nov 17, 2010
Can you please tell your daughter to move her car to my compound and I will "andle the matter. Yoruba accent. grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by fstranger: 5:38am On Nov 17, 2010
Blazay:

Finally googled her.
No wonder.
She is married to a white Brit.
She could not be married to a Nigerian Southern coward and display such courage.
I owe her a medal.
A Gordon Bell Price for being the Mother of the Internet. cheesy
Praise to Allah for the internet and the capturing of these events.
Fine babe. Not all those ugly Yoruba-okoro dorty babes. cheesy
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/7307/6/ufuoma-ejenobor-weds-in-style-exclusive-photos.html
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3Vmb21hd2VkZGdnLmpwZw==&s=MTEvMTcvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]
Warning: Don't you ever bring Yorubas into any of your senseless diatribe again. Feel free to bash the Ibos, they deserve it. If you do not desist from bashing Yorubas, I am going to have to go back to my old ways of exposing your stu.pidity.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2010
fstranger:

Warning: Don't you ever bring Yorubas into any of your senseless diatribe again. Feel free to bash the Ibos, they deserve it. If you do not desist from bashing Yorubas, I am going to have to go back to my old ways of exposing your stu.pidity.

A word is enough for the wise.

tell them oh
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by nethacker(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2010
Freewilly:

Can you please tell your daughter to move her car to my compound and I will "andle the matter. Yoruba accent. grin grin grin grin
is it hard 4 u pple 2 c beyond ur nose? shocked y do u always bring in tribe here shocked
mind u, d yorubas r d most educated FYI so picking one out of many to prove a point is absolute f00lishness angry angry
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by vwvw(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy u jam bad luck today, motherfucker, looooool
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2010
huh grin
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by udezue(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2010
Courageous.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by FACE(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2010
Very daft and agressive lady. She was lucky she did not get her butt hauled to jail for number of good reasons, just to teach her some manners.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by chyz(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2010
Awwww, cry cry
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by PeeDaVinci: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2010
dont get it, why was she not arrested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Violence At Ogun Rally May Affect Apc's Chances On Saturday- Campaign DG / Hope Uzodinma Speaks On Stepping Down For Uche Nwosu / Buhari, Atiku Shouldn’t Contest Presidency In 2019 – Northern Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.