Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up (42806 Views)

Lady Invites, Beats Up A Girl Who Slut-shamed Her Mom At Aladimma, Owerri, Imo / Importer Whose Container Was Sized, Invites A Native Doctor To Perform Voodoo / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Lady invites, beats up a girl who slut-shamed her mom at Aladimma, Owerri, ImoState

Dis was the text message that caused the whole thing

And from my investigations it was a well planning attack, the victim was invited for a reconciliation meeting in the accused house, which she honored,

On arrival the accused put up a fight with her, she also used harmful object such as belt and also used to a slipper to flog her

She also went on to pour a water mixed with pepper on the victim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7RZOp3ZHW4

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/lady-invites-beats-up-a-girl-who-slut-shamed-her-mom-at-aladimma-imo-state/

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Watch full video
Click Here

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by momodub: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hummmm ladies are not smilling
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by sotall(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
But wait o no be small beating o,even her sweet Mother she was defending was even begging on her behalf.

May God continue to bless our sweet Mothers .

Sorry oooh....awon online trolls, you see your lives.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Slawormir: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damnnnnn

Women Will always be women

If na real niggarrrz
You go hear something like:

Tunde: Kevin , how far na. That level (weed)still dey
Kevin: No he don finish. Na the last tie i smoke this morning
Tunde: no wahalar! We go update (buy) another one later !
Ehnnnnn. that reminds me he get one guy when Just insult my mumsy
Kevin: ehnnnnn?. Who be the the bastard?
Tunde: I nor just know
Kevin: who him be? If na Jew man make we open beer parlour for he head. But if nor be Jew man then we go reason he matter. If he want dey form super man then we pull the trigger

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Joelroksanka(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm

Ladies
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Hephzibahdrycle: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Some women though.

Call for your Laundry services.
Check our signature.
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Auxtin85(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ignorance is a disease, I which she knows the implication of that act. You wan kill person pikin cos she insult your mama

15 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Am sick of human beings...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Oyikoha(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Both of them are foolish

7 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Giftedprof: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rule no 3 of war/quarrel:

Only go for reconciliation on a neutral ground

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Richdad50(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Sampam911: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good for her....i for dey dere to see tins oooo.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Americanboy35: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
You be better be careful of who you pick fight with, aye oni mu wa oo.....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by WalkerMichael(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why girls just dey fight up and down this week naw? angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Parable007: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
the whole story isn't fresh at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by dayleke: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria go survive.....

Nigeria go better....

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Two women that can make me jump anybody that disrespects them. 1. My mother 2. My mother In-law.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Parable007: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
the whole story ain't fresh at all
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Godons1: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Igbos Amaka.

There will never be peace in Biafra, when the North finally gives them their Independence. Na so so fight them go fight, till they use their hand scatter their Tiny Country. grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by pocohantas(f): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
momodub:
Hummmm ladies are not smilling

Na lack of physical strength dey hold some of them back. If a man does same to her now, she will cry heavens.

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Yorubabyblood: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
she should involve d police

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by dallyemmy: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
what is called slut-shamed?

Slut-shaming is the practice of criticizing people, especially women and girls, who are perceived to violate expectations of behavior and appearance regarding issues related to sexuality. The term is used to reclaim the word slut and empower women and girls to have agency over their own sexuality

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by ahnie: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
The second pics Sha ..
The beatee should have at least covered her Mickey and the roadstar racers nau.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Everybody is just angry.
Re: Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up by stano2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
I saw something
Let me watch the video first... Later.

This kind fight dey good for some guys to separate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers / CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son / Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.