Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. (6293 Views)

D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? / D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity / D'banj Vs P'square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by kech(f): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2010
Rapper Ikechukwu and the Mohits team have parted ways and all is not well between them,so it was no suprise when the rumour started like a whisper ,but then it slowly spread round and soon;the it grew louder until Someone tweeted the rumour on the rappers timeline saying

''Theres a rumour going round that dbanj slept with your chick''.

Killz says:''Nobody slept with sarah ofili!,Ok o I don't know how these stories are being made but nobody tried to toast my woman o. Gosh you guys can entertain yourselves o kai''.

And Sarah replies: ''Over my f**king  dead body will Dbanj sleep with me, thats just gross, have you seen my man Killz? I have enough 6pack, I dont need two and half. I live in london and not ikeja. We have never been friends not to talk of lovers. If he has problems with my man he should take it up with him like a man and leave my name out of this market crap. How come he has not responded that this rumour is a lie? Because it is feeding his ego, but when they said Ike beat him up his team quickly tweeted that its a lie but now that a woman is involved they dont want to clear names. Its disgusting Nigerian men quickly turn to women to do their dirty work, they cant stand the heat so all the blame is put on a woman. I will not tolerate my name and image being toyed with. If anyone carries this dirty rumour further without proof they will face the consequences. This is libel. What a disgusting defamation of my character!''

Sarahs 'camp'further responded that 'She has a lot of projects coming up, including her childrens foundation and this is not an image she wants to potray as a dirty cheating woman. Everyone knows by now who her man is and she is very satisfied with him.''.

SOURCE:
http://dimokokorkusstella..com/
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by kech(f): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2010
Hmmm, this is getting more interesting by the minute. grin
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by johnterry1: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
ikechukwu get better body than dbanj.dbanj just get mouth.im no get action for bed jor.
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by SisiKill1: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2010
How old she again?
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by MissyB3(f): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2010
Good one, Sarah! I woulda responded in a like manner if not in a more unpleasant one.

As for Ike, who is he? He talks like a kid or some motor-park agbero.
What's with the o, o ,o ''Nobody tried to toast my woman o, entertain yourselves o''. undecided

Hello, dude! You're giving information to the public not your cronies or village elders. 
Communicate in formal English.
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by eleshin(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
ikechukwu even mentiond nland in his tweet.
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by favouredjb(f): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
Wow that was some response from sarah,only God knows d cause of this beef
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by chic2pimp(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
"I Like In London Not Ikeja" Lol. I guess she was indirectly saying Ikeja babes are cheap lmao.
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by sameolg616(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
wat more can i say, dat dbanj guy cld be so hilarious yet irritating.4real,i'd believe ike beat him, see the way they denied the dude wen the story came out that ''ikechukwu has left mo hit",they simply replied:he was never signed to their label.dbanj has never struck me as a loving,articulate dude wen it comes to gals.he's just living off being naturally charismatic, his song "suddenly"depicts the kinda person e was.i doubt if he can really handle a classy chick who wld just see him as a person not a personality, so i believe he has neva slept with sarah(she is just too much 4 him)but i can bet he must have tried so of his cheap stunts on her, the gal was so right abt him, same thing happened with geneive, he kept shut abt the rumors,trying to make us bliv he was a stud, over who?an ibo after-1 woman, she had to respond quickly, noooo,we aint dating.u shd have seen the way dbanj bowed at kelly rowland while he performed with her on stage(mama awards 2008 or 2, he was so behaved that he cldnt even touch her,
on the other hand ike shd just remain mute,if he has rily beaten dbanj, he shd have expected a repriaisal attack (the claim dbanj slept with her).he shdnt worry abt that, we,the very intelligent ones rily can understand was the truth is
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by dbigrod(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2010
sameolg616:

wat more can i say, dat dbanj guy cld be so hilarious yet irritating.4real,i'd believe ike beat him, see the way they denied the dude wen the story came out that ''ikechukwu has left mo hit",they simply replied:he was never signed to their label.dbanj has never struck me as a loving,articulate dude wen it comes to gals.he's just living off being naturally charismatic, his song "suddenly"depicts the kinda person e was.i doubt if he can really handle a classy chick who wld just see him as a person not a personality, so i believe he has neva slept with sarah(she is just too much 4 him)but i can bet he must have tried so of his cheap stunts on her, the gal was so right abt him, same thing happened with geneive, he kept shut abt the rumors,trying to make us bliv he was a stud, over who?an ibo after-1 woman, she had to respond quickly, noooo,we aint dating.u shd have seen the way dbanj bowed at kelly rowland while he performed with her on stage(mama awards 2008 or 2, he was so behaved that he cldnt even touch her,
on the other hand ike shd just remain mute,if he has rily beaten dbanj, he shd have expected a repriaisal attack (the claim dbanj slept with her).he shdnt worry abt that, we,the very intelligent ones rily can understand was the truth is
nice one
dbanj may be rich but he is classless.he behaves like a kid that just got disvirgined.so he wants us to believe that ike beat him up cos he slept with his gf.he should be told that it is no longer a big deal to sleep with women.if he actually did(i dont believe any reasonable woman would sleep with a loud mouth like dbanj),must he tell the world ?[i]the guy think say na only him get prick.[/i]the guy`s attitude is pathetic.
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2010
Sarah's response was over the top. Plus, putting London and Ikeja in the same sentence doesn't quit cut it. One is a city while the other is a cranie(sic) in a city. Not logical but we get the gist sha.
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by Afam4eva(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2010
OMO IBO:

Sarah's response was over the top. Plus, putting London and Ikeja in the same sentence doesn't quit cut it. One is a city while the other is a cranie(sic) in a city. Not logical but we get the gist sha.

Ikeja is a city in the true sense of the word.
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2010
Huh, Ikeja?? A city??
That's new to me. And I thought I was somewhat clairvoyant.
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by tkb417(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2010
Nice one from Ofili

Ikechukwu has always been a big boi, no be today!

truly, who do these people dont respond to rumours to clear the other parties? its getting worrisome

A city = a large or important town
a commercial/financial area of a state/settlement
An urban center with amenities that cannot be found in a village or fckever

errrm, the opposite of City = village smiley

Is Ikeja a village?
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by treylaw: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2010
sameolg616:

wat more can i say, dat dbanj guy cld be so hilarious yet irritating.4real,i'd believe ike beat him, see the way they denied the dude wen the story came out that ''ikechukwu has left mo hit",they simply replied:he was never signed to their label.dbanj has never struck me as a loving,articulate dude wen it comes to gals.he's just living off being naturally charismatic, his song "suddenly"depicts the kinda person e was.i doubt if he can really handle a classy chick who wld just see him as a person not a personality, so i believe he has neva slept with sarah(she is just too much 4 him)but i can bet he must have tried so of his cheap stunts on her, the gal was so right abt him, [size=18pt]same thing happened with geneive, he kept shut abt the rumors,trying to make us bliv he was a stud, over who?an ibo after-1 woman, she had to respond quickly, noooo,we aint dating.u shd have seen the way dbanj bowed at kelly rowland while he performed with her on stage(mama awards 2008 or 2, he was so behaved that he cldnt even touch her,[/size]

Don't be too sure about Genevieve+D'banj
Here a recent photo of them at P-square's birthday

Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by favouredjb(f): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2010
@treylaw,I was abt to say that

And pls ikeja is a city,capital of lagos
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
Cheiii see why I say genny and dbanj no get class. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by hannie: 2:53am On Nov 20, 2010
That picture doesnt exactly mean they are dating, or am I missing something here ?
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by ifyalways(f): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2010
hannie:

That picture doesnt exactly mean they are dating, or am I missing something here ?
I felt same way.In most parties,Celebs are made to share tables .
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by gbishop: 12:41am On Nov 21, 2010
what does she meant by 6packs to 2.5. no long thing. is he endowed with just 2.5? how did she know? no long thing.
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by sameolg616(m): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2010
for geneive,its not unusual to be f***d by any1--kini big deal
but highly unusual to now claim WE ARE DATING just cuz of a F***
wen an ibo gal says,she is dating,she means FINANCIALLY
so mr dbanj,dont get it twist,2u ,luv is a beautiful tin but 2 her,just a WORD(she can neva date him)
i can also bet dbanj must have found his way to be on that table so as to be in the news,
he is turning out to be wat 50 cent said abt DIDDY:
that dude wld do anytin to say relevant in the entertainment industry
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by gestapo(f): 2:10am On Nov 22, 2010
OMO IBO:

She has a right to be pissed off, that is one of the most immature and brainless  thing to say to someone, falling out with someone and then boasting he has f/u/c/k/e/d his wife, childish and petty, dbang needs to go for psychiatry evaluation, all those years of smoking wraps of weed and downing hennessy in london must have addled his brain undecided

And she was prolly referring to those ashewo girls that line the street of ikeja
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by sameolg616(m): 12:28am On Nov 23, 2010
so there u av it , ikeja gals, its time to really prove ur worth, (im thinking, )that gal cld be right ooooooooooooooooo
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by benjack1: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2010
dbanj did not reply u piple complained if he where 2 reply u piple wuld still complain so jst let him be. it may be ik rily beat dbanj no big deal but how r u piple sure d girl in question did not actually sleep wit him? u say he is classless, he can't behave around women but believe me all those who call him names wuld still be d ones to shine their 32 wen dey see him. he character may not be good but don't judge him cause u don't know him. ik may actually be the irritating one. AND TRUST ME HE IS MAN ENUF TO HANDLE THE LADIES
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by Nakele(f): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
and may be dbj only came to gene's table to greet her and now u guys are coming up with bull stories,,,,,,
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by chemicstein: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mek una shun dz boyz joor..dbanj n co.dbanj is stupid 4 rollin with illuminati..mek we reason hw to hammer beta money 4 dz naija...una no go like mek dbanj come perform 4 ur gateman birthdday?? grin
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by 4chi: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
....and who is this cheap Ho? Sarah ofili. And what exactly is her claim to fame? Why should dbanj start denying fvking you? relax babe, Kini big deal? hoes are meant to be passed around.
And what's the bit about living in London? If that is an achievement to you,it clearly shows where you're coming from. London is a mere Lagos extent ion full of runs babes like you. so, shut up and sort yourself out with your gorimapa sahara desert lover.
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by Caesar1988(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Missy_B: Good one, Sarah! I woulda responded in a like manner if not in a more unpleasant one.

As for Ike, who is he? He talks like a kid or some motor-park agbero.
What's with the o, o ,o ''Nobody tried to toast my woman o, entertain yourselves o''. undecided

Hello, dude! You're giving information to the public not your cronies or village elders. 
Communicate in formal English.
u r a silly goat o...u sabi put eye for pple matter o...Ikechukwu is better dan u ooo,so shut up ur dirty mouth oo ..
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by TableLeg(m): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
kech: Hmmm, this is getting more interesting by the minute. grin
Madam amebo!
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by daryoor(m): 5:00am On Dec 27, 2012
is ikechukwu cooler than d'banj
?
are all london chick cooler than lagos chics. ?

D'banj as a way bigger problem than all this as he is becomeing more obscure and redundant as the day goes by. I can see his album being shelved and him comin back to nigeria to mop mr bigg...sorry, i mean start all over.
Re: D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. by niggadee(m): 5:26am On Dec 27, 2012
@ daryoor d'banj is wealthy and still making money on music. ikechukwu music career is decline and fcking broke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Her Boobs And Tits / Miss Curacao 2012 Shares Sexy And Hot Bikini Photos Of Her Banging Body.see Them / Trending Pictures Of 7years Old Spoilt Kid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.