Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2158 Views)

8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. / Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by GoodBoi1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2010
I've been surfing, and seeing more of this. There seems to be an element of truth. What do u all think?
Re: . by googles: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2010
Very much Yes but they can be needy and attention seeking
Re: . by 190: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2010
i leave inkerd nerd to answer this!!
Re: . by MrCork26: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2010
Mr Cork<<<< great husband material wink
Re: . by iice(f): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2010
I suppose they do. . .as they studiously go through the works tongue

Can't say for sure since i tend to go for bad boys grin
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2010
No they dont,they end up been jealous murderers! fact!
Re: . by Dyt(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2010
Dey r usually virgins
Re: . by 190: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^awww

Thank God im not a geek!! grin grin
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2010
hmm quiet ones are d murderers like goldie sed , d love is dere but dey are silent devils mehn , emere and oshos cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Godmother(f): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2010
Question
Does being quiet make you a geek?

Anyways, I love quiet guys. I get more attracted to a guy who's on the quiet side
Re: . by GoodBoi1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2010
cheesy When did quiet people become murderers?
Re: . by onstelly(f): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2010
Been quiet doesnt make one a good husband.
Re: . by adagz01(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2010
Yes they make a good husband/lovers
Re: . by slap1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2010
I am a quiet guy. . .ladies take note!
Re: . by CyberG: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2010
I can authoritatively confirm to you that YES, they make good lovers and husbands because I am ONE. Most of the time, they think most decisions through much better, do not like or start drama, usually make very good decisions about things, will most likely have a job and take being responsible seriously. Note, there are people like these who can still be very outgoing, dance, sing, party, club and socialize like a total extrovert only that he doesn't do this every time and certainly not when he has a major decision, deadline, exam, etc to undertake within the same time frame.

But note, very dull girls usually will find it a hard time dating a smart guy. It's like light and darkness, these two types of people are a billion years apart! Hence, they can never be on the same frequency!

Also, the converse applies if the girl is very smart and the guy is just too dull to be on the same frequency with her!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Off Your Mind / Sexual Harrasment / How Was Your Very First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.