Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ibori ,uduahgan Dynasty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori ,uduahgan Dynasty (1360 Views)

The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / Governor Ibori, Wife, In $360M Oil Deal in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibori ,uduahgan Dynasty by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2010
UCf what does it mean Imagine UCF , UPF and UPU , UPU has bee the an Umbrella

for the Urohobos in Nigeria and the diaspora, But UPF came up under the

chairmanship of Chife Amori Ibori closest pal, UPF was formed to truncate the

Urohbos (UPU) in Nigeria and the diaspora,it just a mirage because the prominent Urohbo

Leaders gun for UPU, which is the Actual and well known Umbrella for the

Urohobo's

Today In the news Chief Tom Amioku one of Ibori brought up claiming him self as

the chairman of UCf canvassing for re Run election For Emmanuel Uduahagan (IS

juts a dream not possible). Thank God we have learned People in Delta state Who

all know UPU has been the Umbrella body of the Urohobo's for years and great

Urohobo's Political leaders will not stand for Either of UPF OR UCF

Who is Tom Amioku when it comes to Elder and Political Leader Of the Urohobo's he

is just one of the Ibori ,Uduahgan Dynasty

The Emergence of Dr Uduahgan in the 2007 election brought pain, to our great

state he was was imposed by James Ibori is cousin ,But thank God he washes over

us he never sleep The election was nullified after ruling over 3 year.

Come to Think of it, He claim he is a PDP faithful,but shut the gate of the

Warri City Satdium against (GOOGLUCK/SAMBO Elcetion camping) The Stadium who he and is in law Amaju Pinik use in defrauding Delta State Treasury

We all know Uduahagn way of defrauding our dear state,Just recently he bought crude oil wells, he build a 5 star Hotel, i buys houses in USA all in peoples name we know it

Who voted for Emmanuel Uduaghan? During the primaries for 2007 election Chife Omo-Agage won the ticket for PDP but the said election was canceld. Why? It clear ibori wanted is cousin Emmanuel to be is successor to cover him in all is naferious way,but it wasnt possible cause Delta State is not own by one family

The Ibori Empire

Chife Ibori ran his political empire like a Mafioso.He has different groups in the empire.It is an unfastened structure with acquaintances and latter_day converts from three senatorial district of the state.He was the undisputed head and chife of despencer of power.IborI did some notable things in our great state but was powerless in the hands of the law The EFCC.

What has Dr Emmanuel Uduahgan Done?

it now time we delta's shine our eyes to protect out good state and pick a credible candidate.Let stand in Unity to put an End to Ibori dynasty. The dynasty is just like a circle going round and round still the same people in it no change people who have loot the state tresury with two hands

WE NEED A CHANGE, FOR THE GROWTH OF DELTA STATE .
Re: Ibori ,uduahgan Dynasty by ndcide(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2010
what are you talking about sef?? Is it urohbo state or delta state.? When did omo agege win primaries?you were not there. Coz your statement shows u don't knw what happened that day. Why Must it be about urohbos do they own delta state? If u love ibori as an urobo man why then destroy his dynasty.
Ok,uduahgan was removed fine. But why must it be an urohbo thing and not a 'delta state' thing. If the urobos take this thing too far people i'll vote/rig back uduahgan just to prove a point. Ok, u don't like uduahgan or his ethnic group, why bring ibori's dynasty into this. those the urohbos are projecting are the same ibori's men. My point is every ethnic group has a stake in delta state. Lets not make this rerun an urobo vs others, game.cos such backward sentiments is not healthy for the state. BTW, i was told there's going to be urohbo state soon.
Re: Ibori ,uduahgan Dynasty by monkeyleg: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2010
raw sentiments. for htose who claim either Ibori or his short ugly brother did anything
Re: Ibori ,uduahgan Dynasty by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2010
@ndcide

Did you read my post very well. Beside i m not an Urohobo man i mention UPU< UPF AND UCF right that was for the Urohobo's Then i talk about IBORI AND IS COUSIN

Pls read my post don't just talk.Don't just write anything

I m not part with any tribe  here,Dr Emmanuel Uduahgan cant deliver You and i know that, It so painful and hurting to see d same circle of people rulling Our state teribley looting public funds enriching their self and families. That why we need a change somebody that can move Delta state forward .The change could touch my life .could affect your life ,could touch some other deltans life also,could spring up intelligent and sincere deltans who are silenced some were because there r not in the Ibori/uduaghan dynasty

We deltans should think twice in the re -run election
Re: Ibori ,uduahgan Dynasty by ndcide(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2010
@guy 007,
i just finished with someone in my street and talking about d political situation of our home state and all he got to say was UPU UPF, etc and how they determine who govern delta. I loged on to n/l and what do i see first? UPU UPF etc and i'm like WTF??

Honestly, the right persons have not entered delta state politics. The intrest/cult groups in the state makes the system more annoying. Cos ALL of them irrespective of political party affiliation are the same and seeking thesame thing. non have what it takes to turn the WHOLE of delta state around .

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Step Down For A Northern Candidate - Ribadu / Nigerian Girls Are Smoking Hot / Ruben Abati Again! Says Jonathan’s Critics Over Salami's Removal Are "dumb"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.