Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' (48332 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
A female corps member attached to Rivers State has shown the love she has for her students and the state of Rivers.

This she professed on her Facebook (Susan Suzy Joseph) birthday post where she uploaded pictures of herself on the school's uniform.

"If Repeating service year is something recommendable,,,I wouldn't mind repeating till my students Leave SS3

I am not just a corper teaching in this school..
I am a corper who have turned her students into her siblings also...

Please I dont want to leave Rivers state after service just because of these children..
Help me Tag Governor Wike

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CORPER SUSAN

#15November
#PHKoppa
#SS1Students
BMGS,Bori,RIVERS STATE"

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Onyeabortonna: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nice one ...colleague

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by voltron14: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by dollytino4real(f): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
make dem no give u big stomaack b4 u leave sha!

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Going to bed, but wake me up when it reaches front page grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by DaddyMorenike: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
That 2nd girl from the left is ripe already. Ready to be harvested. See as she fair.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by INIOBONGEKONG: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
� Suzy Suzy! �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
This looks like a private school...Why does she want Wike tagged?
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Admin move this to fp nah, at least.... It's one of it's kind.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Treasure17(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
That 2nd girl from the left is ripe already. Ready to be harvested. See as she fair.
Daddy morenike be careful. What are you harvesting? Is she a cassava?

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
A smart lady.
She will continue with that school.

U don't become a teacher cos u have no option left but cos u have a passion for it and passed through the training in school.

It's only in Nigeria that a graduates of English, maths, computer, economics, pol science becomes teachers.
We can see the result especially on this forum

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Kurtis02(m): 4:19am On Nov 14, 2019
4:19 AM

2 Likes

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Tarabye: 5:47am On Nov 14, 2019

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by braimeddy: 6:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Indirectly seeking for a job. Nice concept

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Roon9(m): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2019
What's with the first pics. Looking like they want to take a free kick

6 Likes

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by tstx(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2019
OK
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by nikiu(f): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2019
URGENT opening for an experienced & Matured Corporate Driver for our Client.

Candidate MUST have a valid Driver's License and reside on Lagos Island or environ.

Candidate MUST have experience driving for Companies.

Salary is 60 - 65k with HMO & Pension.
Walk in interview:

Thursday 14 Nov 2019 & Friday 15th Nov at:

eOutsource,
6th Floor, 103 Allen avenue Ikeja
Mosesola House

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2019
What's the inspiration/lesson to be derived from this post?

I sincerely need an answer.

1 Like

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Then stay.
Anyone holding you.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by SultanOfAbia: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Awe
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Royalfurnitures: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2019
Then stay there and get a job or and husband or both

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by statusquoante: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2019
NYSC is great!

1 Like

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by tfash96(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2019
And where's the corper here in the pics? grin grin

If not for her jungle boot I wouldn't recognize

1 Like

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by ctleurocollege: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2019
DaddyMorenike:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Shugargal(f): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2019
That's lovely to behold, me likey. please Mr Governor take note.
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by kenny714433(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2019
Hmm
Birabi Memorial Grammer School. The best government school in Bori.

Bori, the worst place one can ever find him/herself in this country.

The youths are very restive and violent.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Nsarug80: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2019
'Rivers of blood', yet they lobby relentlessly to be posted to the State. Even after their service year they still wouldn't go back to their peaceful states. God is watching how you continue to demarket Rivers state for political reasons

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wins NYSC Mr Macho 2021 In Zamfara State (Photos) / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.