Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:09 PM

TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind (50042 Views)

TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Apostle Selman Joshua: - Why Adam Was Not The First Man On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Miracleboy2019: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
“Why I left South Sudan Quietly “- T.B. Joshua

The senior Prophet of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Prophet T.B. Joshua has revealed exclusively the real reasons for his quiet departure from South Sudan shortly after his meeting with President Salva Kiir on Tuesday, November 12th, 2019 inside the Presidential Palace, Juba.

He revealed that he left quietly due to divine instructions.

In a statement made available to us he said he decided to clear the air so as to put the record straight.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY PROPHET TB JOSHUA REGARDING HIS RECENT VISIT TO SOUTH SUDAN

I bring you Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! Following my ‘quiet’ departure from the country of South Sudan after a recent visit there, please permit me to clear the air on what transpired.

I know that many citizens and residents of South Sudan would have wanted me to spend a few more days with them. Indeed, I saw thousands of people waiting at the lobby of the hotel because they thought I would stay for longer.

However, I had received an instruction from God to leave immediately – without waiting for any ‘thank you’ whatsoever, whether in cash or kind.

The same God Almighty had sent me there – to pray for South Sudan and lead the nation to a new beginning. Who am I, then, to disobey the voice of my Master, my Creator, the One who gives life to us all?

On this note, therefore, I would like to urge all expectant South Sudanese and other nationals to please understand that I had to obey the voice of God.

No doubt, there is need for a revival crusade in South Sudan. As such, I await divine directions for another visit soon, for the harvest is on the way! Emmanuel – God with us!

https://m.facebook.com/tbjministries/photos/a.105659106221541/2779094688877956/?type=3&source=57

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Righteousness89(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
One who has the Privilege to Hear From GOD Never Misses His way...

225 Likes 16 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Officialgarri: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
One of the controversial pastors that I don't have problem with.
Of all the terrible stories we heard, there have been no proof

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Kwamecron(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
The man of God fears for his life ....

Them no dey joke for that country ooh

U think say na every country for Africa na believers corner

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by 360degreess(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
..Oga TB just say the truth, there was no enough gullible customers..

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
You're right sir, the harvest is on the way. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by mumumugu(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
,,,Obedient man

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Righteousness89:
One who has the Privilege to Hear From GOD Never Misses His way...
sure!! As God speaks we follow.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by wickedtuna: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2019
J111333:
You're right sir, the harvest is on the way. grin
lol you read my mind. But then again,it could mean harvest for the people or from the people..lol. Only God sees the heart

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by seunlayi(m): 12:51am On Nov 14, 2019
Nice move. Obedience is better than sacrifice. If I m the one, I will even signal things to move to my aides before the Lord stop speaking to me.

Many don't know that God is easy to serve, you only need to simply

TRUST AND OBEY HIM.

That's all

19 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by petra1(m): 5:00am On Nov 14, 2019
360degreess:

Which customer can be more than a president . Critics dont think

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by prinsam30: 6:13am On Nov 14, 2019
the only pastor I respect in this world, even my brother wey be pastor, I no trust am at all

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by KINGreignn: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2019
prinsam30:
the only pastor I respect in this world, even my brother wey be pastor, I no trust am at all
such a heavy statement.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by chigoziri2403(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2019
A prophet is never respected in his own country

23 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by tstx(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by sylve11: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2019
That inner voice, listen to it and you will never go wrong. cool

11 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by naijadrivablog: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2019
May God bless you Snr Prophet.

12 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by seanwilliam(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
One of the controversial pastors that I don't have problem with.
Of all the terrible stories we heard, t6here have been no proof
I too like this pastor
..e too gbaski

11 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by tstx(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2019
360degreess:

You are wrong bro.. There will always be more than enough gullible customers in Africa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Flexherbal(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2019
Alright!

For me, I have direct access to my Maker.

I do not go looking for any miracle worker.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by semyman: 8:50am On Nov 14, 2019
If you know you know

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2019
prinsam30:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by mongodb: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2019
Very

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Lamasta(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2019
When God is about to bless a nation and its citizen He sends His Prophet there...

God bless Snr Prophet T.B Joshua and other true ministers of God doing the work of the ministry in truth and in spirit.

15 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Kennyfancy(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2019
Ok
Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by abkrgumel(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2019
God won't ask you to leave rich countries like that

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by Ddeeda: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2019
It's called 'grooming'. If you know you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind by gulfer: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2019
Jakpa, if you know, you know grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.