Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony (57085 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party / Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by GistConnect: 12:05am On Nov 14, 2019
Anthony Joshua’s elder sister, Janet was all shades of beauty as she looks absolutely stunning to DJ Cuppy's fundraising Foundation to the save the children event held in Abuja. Gistmore reports

Janet Joshua represented her younger brother, Anthony who supposed to be at the event but could not made it due to his fixed matches.

Billionaire businessman Femi Otedola made a shocker after making a donation of five billion naira to his daughter's Cuppy Foundation.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/anthony-joshuas-elder-sister-stunning-look-to-dj-cuppys-fundraising-foundation-event

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by GistConnect: 12:05am On Nov 14, 2019

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Gracespecial101(m): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2019
How much She Donate??
That's what is Important to us not her Pictures

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by SalamRushdie: 12:50am On Nov 14, 2019
Gracespecial101:
How much She Donate??

Zilch

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Fadomero(m): 3:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Pls this guy above me desire his drugs

7 Likes

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 14, 2019
She no need donate bro.
Joshua had already taken care of that in da oza room grin

Gracespecial101:
How much She Donate??

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by ValCon888: 5:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Anthony Joshua's sister is as fine as vintage wine.
She reminds me of a Chateau Lafite 1787.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Rukayheart: 6:00am On Nov 14, 2019
They are possible inlaws

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by partnerbizn5(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2019
Someone will be fine, sabi book and still have money.

Later Pastor Ramotu will say God is love and impartial.

Mtchew....

I still remember Charity in Premier Primary Obosi, Anambra.

Fine as fuucck, yet intelligent. Lass wouldn't read hard yet leading the class. The parents were rich too.

I was her sharp contrast...

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by IvarTheBoneless: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2019
I would risk Joshua's punches just to get to this babe undecided

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Olufela30: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2019
Op, come lemme show you sometin !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by chigoziri2403(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2019
I love her height

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by exstreve: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2019
Low budget cardi b

modified: the fact that I said she's a low budget cardi b does not in any way mean she's less beautiful than cardi b....

Is she as famous or rich as cardi? no? I'm not comparing their personalities but their brand...

so stop ass licking

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by damtan(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
You want die be that bros

20 Likes

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Jestin: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2019
Epitome of beauty. Oga josh pls pity for me with this one na

9 Likes

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by SultanOfAbia: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2019
On
Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by blackboy2star(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2019
SHarp Ote family, billions in foundation account no government will tax such money... Korrect guy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2019
Is that her real face or na packaging? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Royalfurnitures: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2019
U pray this relationship ends in something good

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by RamseyBolton: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2019
eelbay:
She no need donate bro.

If he did, he'll be knocked out again next month

3 Likes

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by leadedge: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2019
Easiest way to get knocked out by Joshua is to mess up with his sister.

3 Likes

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Petmax: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2019
She's ripe for shocked
Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by clive2u(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2019
that lips on the tips can raise the dead
Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Nathdoug201: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2019
exstreve:
Low budget cardi b
she is even finer than cardi b..
She's even the high budget of cardi b

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2019
Her stomach is bigger than her breast.
And her Facebook colour is different from the colour her hand

1 Like

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by olisaemeka1(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2019
exstreve:
Low budget cardi b
Anthony Joshua we know...
His elder sis we now know. .....
cardi b we know. ....
You are

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Godmademan(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Someone will be fine, sabi book and still have money.

Later Pastor Ramotu will say God is love and impartial.

Mtchew....

I still remember Charity in Premier Primary Obosi, Anambra.

Fine as fuucck, yet intelligent. Lass wouldn't read hard yet leading the class. The parents were rich too.

I was her sharp contrast...
You just have low self esteem dazall

3 Likes

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by tfash96(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2019
Na this kind babe I dey enjoy.. She no fat but she get necessities:front and back

2 Likes

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by sunnyworld2love(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

If you collect AJ punch how you won get strength nack the p**sy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Tpresh(f): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2019
Beautiful � �
Re: Janet Joshua At DJ Cuppy's Fundraising For Her Foundation, Stands In For Anthony by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2019
eelbay:
She no need donate bro.

Believe me, if Joshua did anything with her in the oza room, she would surely cough up some of daddy's dough. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Mr Ibu's Female Version Photo / Super Falcon Players Chichi Igbo & Cynthia Uwak Flaunt Semi-nude Bods(photos) / Don Jazzy Storms The BBNaija House With Dr. Sid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.