Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others (16625 Views)

Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty / IGP deploys DIG, AIG, 11 CPs for Ondo election / Adamawa, Kano, Ogun, Oyo Top List Of Buhari’s Aides; Imo, Edo Top Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by torin: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2019
The Police High Command last night announced new postings of Police Commissioners for Lagos, Ogun, Kano and four other states.

A statement issued by Force PRO and Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), Frank Mba, said the posting takes immediate effect.

Details of the redeployment shows that CP Nkereuwem A. Akpan is the new CP for Cross River State, while CP Kenneth Ebrimson takes charge of Akwa Ibom State Police Command.

Ogun State Police Command would be headed by CP Imohimi D. Edgal, while CP Habu Sani Amadu is now in charge Kano State Police Command even as CP Lawal Jimeta is appointed CP Edo State.

The statement said CP Philip Sule Maku would head Bauchi State Command even as Acting CP Odumosu H Olusegun heads Lagos Command.

Mba said the Inspector-General of Police charged the newly posted officers to ensure the consolidation and improvement on the gains of their predecessors in the areas of public safety and crime fighting.

He also directed the new Commissioners of Police to work with relevant stakeholders in adopting aggressive, proactive and community-based crime prevention strategies to combat crime in their Areas of Responsibility.

“In addition, the Inspector General of Police enjoined the citizens of the affected states to accord the new CPs maximum cooperation to ensure they succeed in the realisation of their mandate”.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/11/15/ig-appoints-new-cps-for-lagos-kano-ogun-others/amp/

2 Likes

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by torin: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by alonzoiv(m): 6:07am On Nov 15, 2019
Normal levels. Only God knows how much they must have paid to get their postings.

The most important thing is for them to carry out their duties without fear (political) and favour.

And to protect lives and properties in their respective Areas of Responsibilites.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by opportunes: 6:07am On Nov 15, 2019
c
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by Expensive2000(m): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2019
That your Bank Account Balance that looks like FM Station 103.9 will soon look like Recharge Card Pin 485,843,215,945 IJN Amen

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by Criticaltemp: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2019
More like appointing new thieves.. Just reform the police.. What we have in the police force is just nothing to write home about. Confused people everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by helinues: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Ok
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by Jabioro: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Circling is necessary,the planets are in circles shapes,show me other shape in solar world..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by bewla(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2019
packet
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by solablings(f): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2019
What's happening to us in this country pls?

This man IGP is presently in court for his fake employment saga and yet he's still feeling pompous.

Anyways his uncle is still the president of the country. Let him just continue while everything last.

1 Like

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by Mystiquefia: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2019
Ah!!! This one get sense pass idris.. otherwise we for done dey see some kind funny names like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by iWasNotHere(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2019
Can they sell Nigeria already
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by Born2Breed(f): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2019
Edgal is back to ALMOST Lagos grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by RichDad1(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2019
Edgal is back to SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by Goldencheese(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2019
cool
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by Asifiwe(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2019
This constant posting of northern to Lagos is strategically aimed at killing us in the south west. They have been doing this for so long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by RichDad1(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2019
Born2Breed:
Edgal is back to ALMOST Lagos grin
You noticed too cheesy cheesy
The man can form for Africa. grin
But I still miss CP Owoseni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by Hotzone(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2019
None of my south eastern brethren
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by RichDad1(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Asifiwe:
This constant posting of northern to Lagos is strategically aimed at killing us in the south west. They have been doing this for so long
Shut up and take your gibberish somewhere else.
How many Northerners have been posted to Lagos in the last 16 years?

5 Likes

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by valarmorghulis: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Criticaltemp:
More like appointment new thieves.. Just reform the police.. What we have in the police force is just nothing to write home about. Confused people everywhere
Roundabout
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by THURAFTERNOON: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Expensive2000:
That your Bank
Account Balance
that looks like FM
Station 103.9 will
soon look like
Recharge Card
Pin
IJN
Amen

Interesting enough, many crook politicians acct balance here in 9ja looks that way.. Inside life.

1 Like

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by RichDad1(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Hotzone:
None of my south eastern brethren
They prefer doing business than joining the Police.
So it’s not the force’s fault.
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by phransix2: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2019
RichDad1:
Edgal is back to SW.

Edgal never left her was CP Marine. Good to have him as CP Ogun sha

The guy is very demanding lazy Cops in Ogun would apply for transfer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by Roon9(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmmm... Na dem
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by miteolu(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2019
CP Imohimi D. Edgal welcome to Olumo rock

1 Like

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by RichDad1(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Asifiwe:

You are mad. Is the country still united with the nepotism of Buhari? Are you blind?
You can tell when a northerner is responding on NL.
Nigeria will be free from your claw of backward Bondage
I know your type. So I won’t descend to your gutter level. You can take your insolence back home for your elders.
You can’t be in your 4x4 kiosk somewhere and be spitting lies about what you don’t know.
For a start , can you name 3 Northerners that have been the CP in Lagos in the last 10 years ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by RichDad1(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2019
phransix2:

Edgal never left her was CP Marine. Good to have him as CP Ogun sha

The guy is very demanding lazy Cops in Ogun would apply for transfer
You’re right. I’ve actually forgot. Ambode really try his best to have him retained in Lagos.
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by klax(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Imohimi Edgar*** spotted that is my guy the destroyer of Ikorodu demons.

My respect my guy. Too proud of you. And congrats to the newly appointed ones. God bless you all. now I have two CP on my fold. God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by DCmonster: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2019
RichDad1:

You’re right. I’ve actually forgot. Ambode really try his best to have him retained in Lagos.
Shut up! You didn't forget. Just admit that you didn't know.
Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by RillJ(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Criticaltemp:
More like appointing new thieves.. Just reform the police.. What we have in the police force is just nothing to write home about. Confused people everywhere

Been around the world!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Appoints New CPs For Lagos, Kano, Ogun, Others by AkwalaIke1: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Ok
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Sliding Towards Dictatorship, FG Trying To Suppress Obi – LP / Boko Haram: The Reasons Why We Bombed Kano And More Attack To Come / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.