Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) (47614 Views)

Osun Police Arrest Two Men For Stealing Their Boss' N15m Car (Photo) / Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by hugelyendowed: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2019
A young lady has been disgraced by a group of girls for stealing their clothes.

The girl was seen in a room with other girls who were shouting at her for stealing.

The group of girls asked her to leave but before throwing the 'slay thief' out of the room, they first descended on her and gave her the beaten of her life.

They gang beat her, gang flogged her. The flogging and beating was too much that social media users condemned the ladies for disgracing her like that for theft. People feel that the ladies went too far in assaulting her.

Nigerian complainer, Isokoboy, who shared the video blasted the girl for stealing clothes that she will wear and the owners will still see it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B450jB9DwVD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-slay-queens-disgrace-flog-gangbeat-slay-thief.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by hugelyendowed: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by hugelyendowed: 1:03am On Nov 16, 2019
But the girls get liver to flog their fellow girl like that

2 Likes

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by feedthenation(m): 1:05am On Nov 16, 2019
Worst place for the lady to be. All the slay girls with give her pattern on her body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by mamajj17(f): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2019
Na wa upon Material things The Country hard oooo, everybody dey vex lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
The beating was too much na. The annoying thing be say even the mumu girls wey dey beat her fit worse pass her.

It's just that who dem catch nai be thief

13 Likes

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
What can I say, it's woman on woman torture so its okay. If na men gather the woman dey beat am then everyone one will complain.

Let's learn to condemn unnecessary violence regardless of gender.

2 Likes

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Brandstudio01: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
shocked
Hear my guys, her Ordeal might not be ordinary.
There could be something behind it. No woman would want to live by stealing other woman's clothes. Evil is real and trust me these guys are very mean

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

2 Likes

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Officialgarri: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
As far as I'm concerned, it's a welcome development.

We know what happens if we spare the rod....

When guys are lynched for similar crimes, everyone supports it but when a lady does far worse, they say it's not fair...... What's not fair abeg?

2 Likes

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Divay22(f): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmm
Sometimes i feel so happy am the only girl of my mum and this has made me independent when it comes to my wears.
I feel proud to know i owe my stuff, no big sister or borrow pose gave it to me.

Sister, it's a tough world. So learn to be contented with the little you have and can afford.

Just watched the video now. I really fear pity for her. But hell, you just can't flog me like that and i won't do nothing or you go unhurt nah.

3 Likes

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by drips8(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
I don't understand how this affects the average nigerian

1 Like

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by solmusdesigns: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
undecided

Well they just helped her by beating her, because if she was prosecuted in a court for stealing then she go sabi whats up and spend part of her life in a Nigerian Prison and perhaps get raped by an hornyy Prison warder

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by naijadrivablog: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Carry doers cheesy
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Richdad50(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
shocked
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Ngirima: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Well they just helped her by beating her, because if she was prosecuted in a court for stealing then she go sabi whats up
[/s]
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Maj196(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Typical of women they literally hate themselves
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by lebete3000: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bahamas95:
The beating was too much na. The annoying thing be say even the mumu girls wey dey beat her fit worse pass her.

It's just that who dem catch nai be thief

Ole leverybody...
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
So they took the law into their own hands?
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by ikombe: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Because of clothe they want to kill the girl na wa oh

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Maj196:
Typical of women they literally hate themselves

Yea but you men kill each other and burn yourselves alive when one of you steals.

What’s that one called?

6 Likes

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Divay22(f): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked
Hear my guys, her Ordeal might not be ordinary.
There could be something behind it. No woman would want to live by stealing other woman's clothes. Evil is real and trust me these guys are very mean
No
There's nothing behind it. Some people just have big eyes for other people's things.
I don't support them beating her though, but seriously it something that pains us, most especially when we ain't aware.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by pweetychyka(f): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
If only she was contented with the little she has!
Life is too hard already for one to stay n say its a dress He/She wants to steal angry angry just to impress a person that is probably not noticing you.

Looking good doesn't require you to be an extreme fashionista undecided undecided undecided

Moreso, being a fashionista depends on u n ur pocket as well as how u wear the little you have.

Dear mum, I will forever love you and be grateful for the morals you emdedded in me while growing up! kiss kiss kiss kiss!

3 Likes

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Maj196(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
cococandy:

Yea but you men kill each other and burn yourselves alive when one of you steals.

What’s that one called?
Oh plzzz... I know what am saying. The competition between y'all is rife
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by cococandy(f): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Maj196:
Oh plzzz... I know what am saying. The competition between y'all is rife
Of course you know what you’re saying. And I don’t.

Typical

3 Likes

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Smh
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by mechanics(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
They should have forgiven her and possibly buy some for her.
Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
pweetychyka:
If only she was contented with the little she has!
Life is too hard already for one to stay n say its a dress He/She wants to steal angry angry just to impress a person that is probably not noticing you.

Looking good doesn't require you to be an extreme fashionista undecided undecided undecided

Moreso, being a fashionista depends on u n ur pocket as well as how u wear the little you have.

Dear mum, I will forever love you and be grateful for the morals you emdedded in me while growing up! kiss kiss kiss kiss!

No offense but you made no sense. So what, she stole clothes to “impress” but I did not see where you condemned the animals who flogged her.

No matter how you try to justify your post, it was very insensitive. In the scale of justice, what th animals did to her is worse. Learn to have the back of your fellow woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Group Of Ladies Flog Young Lady For Stealing Their Clothes (Pix) by Nwakannaya1: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
The complete story is yet to come out.

This is just the version of the beaters, wait until the version of the beaten comes up.

I believe the stealing stuff is a camouflage, the babe has more market than them, they just want to disgrace her not knowing that this will eventually promote her and make better than they have ever wished.

The mind of a woman is deep, I can bet, she may not have even stolen their clothes, it could all be a set up, if not, why video it?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Brothers, 13 Others Declared Wanted By EFCC For Fraud / Man Cuts Off Breast Of 8-year-old Daughter For ‘growing Rapidly’ / EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys Scamming Australians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.