Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 (2965 Views)

FG Signs $1bn Mou On 1,000MW Plant / $10b Needed Annually To Achieve 40,000mw By 2020 - Nnaji / Power: Jonathan Can Achieve 20,000mw In 4 Years Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by blacksta(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
Abuja — President Goodluck Jonathan has projected that domestic power generation would rise to about 20,000 megawatts in the next four years.
Jonathan gave the projection at a meeting with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and the Chief Executive Officer of JP Morgan Bank of the US, Mr. Jamie Dimon, at the State House, Abuja.
The president said if his administration’s plans for the power sector were fully implemented, Nigeria should be generating enough power by April 2011.
He said by the end of 2014, there would be adequate electricity for the needs of large manufacturing industries some of which currently generate their own power.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/power-generation-jonathan-projects-20000mw-by-2014/
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
How much is enough power ? How much does he actually promise us by April of next year?
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by blacksta(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
First it was

food for all by year 2000

Declare state of emergency on the electricity

Electricity by Dec 2010

Vision 202020.

The  Latest is Electricity by 2014.

When are the  MUMU Nigerians going to wake up  - You people like jingles till you die -

Please help add more promised jingles - i cant remember them all
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by asha80(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
e go better now  grin
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
You forgot to add to that list 6000MW by December 2009, which Jonathan himself promised us last year. grin
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by jason12345: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
see campaign!!! grin grin grin. can someone, anyone deliver us from our politicians!
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by Beaf: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2010
blacksta:

First it was

food for all by year 2000

Declare state of emergency on the electricity

Electricity by Dec 2010

Vision 202020.

The  Latest is Electricity by 2014.

When are the  MUMU Nigerians going to wake up  - You people like jingles till you die -

Please help add more promised jingles - i cant remember them all

So, what will your bitterness and negativity solve, What exactly are you complaining about?
Your words above cut across several govts and doesn't make the least sense.

This is another foolish thread about who can whine loudest, not what we can do about our situation. Shame on you.
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by aljharem(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
Beaf:

So, what will your bitterness and negativity solve, What exactly are you complaining about?

This is another foolish thread about who can whine loudest, not what we can do about our situation. Shame on you.

how is it a foolish tread
mumu
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by Beaf: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2010
alj harem:

how is it a foolish tread
mumu

Our local cow is here again! grin
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by blacksta(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2010
Beaf:

Beaf take it easy before you burst a blood vessel . My post was not anyway attacking your oga called Jonathan  - but more directed at the jingles that come out of our dodgy Nigerian politicians promising stuff that they can never achieve.  Mr Beaf i work for power generating company that has the 2nd largest clean coal fired plant in Western Europe with a maximum capacity of 4000 MW from  6 steam turbines.   It is  impossible for Nigeria to go from 4500 MW to 20,0000 MW in 4 years for one we cant afford it and 4 years is not realistic to build such plants  - i would be comfortable if he said Electricity for all by 2020
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by jason12345: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2010
Beaf:

Our local cow is here again! grin

lmao oh lawd. nl!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by londoner: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2010
Whether Nigerian politics is full of jingles or not, quite alot of people from different parts of Nigeria are attesting to a definate improvement in electricity supply in their area.

@ Blacksta, arent you Ghanaian? Why be so worried about what the Nigerian government is saying?
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by netotse(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2010
declaration of intent:

i have spent the whole day listening to retards that prolly dont know how to spell the word megawatt mouthing off about the power sector on radio today so i'm not in the mood to bear with anybody's crap.

IF you dont understand what goes on in the power sector, it would be best you left your opinions as just that opinions and not try to pass them off as facts because i'm not in a very forgiving mood.

@kobojunkie
can you please show me where jonathan promised 6000MW? he apologized for PHCN's failure to meet the target, yes but that's different from him promising said 6000MW isn't it?

P.S. The fact that yar adua promised it and they were on the same ticket isn't tenable.
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by blacksta(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2010
londoner:

Whether Nigerian politics is full of jingles or not, quite alot of people from different parts of Nigeria are attesting to a definate improvement in electricity supply in their area.

@ Blacksta, arent you Ghanaian? Why be so worried about what the Nigerian government is saying?

Lol - I am not from Ghana but Nigerian from the yoruba tribe
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by blacksta(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2010
netotse:

declaration of intent:

i have spent the whole day listening to retards that prolly dont know how to spell the word megawatt mouthing off about the power sector on radio today so i'm not in the mood to bear with anybody's crap.

IF you dont understand what goes on in the power sector, it would be best you left your opinions as just that opinions and not try to pass them off as facts because i'm not in a very forgiving mood.

@kobojunkie
can you please show me where jonathan promised 6000MW? he apologized for PHCN's failure to meet the target, yes but that's different from him promising said 6000MW isn't it?

P.S. The fact that yar adua promised it and they were on the same ticket isn't tenable.

So are you agreeing that is too short of a time for any body to promise 14,000 MW in four years
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by Kobojunkie: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2010
londoner:

. . . . and quite a lot others have attested to the serious decrease in power supply to their areas during the same period. How do we measure improvement? According to reports, power generation has been hovering around 3000MW most of this year (not much of a difference from last year’s report that put production at about 2900MW back in November 2009). So how can there exist a significant improvement as some people continue to claim when there has not been much of a change in this area -- remember, Jonathan has not actually started implementation of his power plans. I mean he is here promising us improvement IF implemented by April. Na abracadabra?

How much more MWs of energy are we being promised this time around, I mean by next year? How much electricity are we considering ENOUGH for the april delivery?
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by violent(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2010
hehe, i have been hearing the same story till like forever, only difference is, dates kept changing!

Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by 1025: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2010
i remembered this same jonathan telling us that he is not making any promise. i remember also this same jonathan declaring a state of emergency in the power sector. is this 2014 part of the emergency and what is the guarranttee?
if any one here is observant, it is easy to see that the case here is, like obasanjo like jonathan. in the first place obasanjo promised steady power supply six months into his tenure and jonathan declared state of emergency on the power sector.
obasanjo took direct charge of the petrolium ministry while he was still the president while jonathan is taking direct charge of the power sector at the same time as the president.
as long as jonathan is part of the criminal minded pdps and all those who brought nigeria to this pitiable position are his pals, nobody shld expect anything great from this jonathan.
i tot becoming the president will bring about the much needed peace in the niger delta but what do we have here? i am becoming suspicious of the death of yar adua bcs most of his programmes and projects are been reversed by this light weight jonathan.
my problem with jonathan is that he can't be a man of his own.
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
Technically, the man is not here making any promises. He is simply saying what every Nigerian says about most everything, [size=13pt]IF[/size].
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by courage89(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Technically, the man is not here making any promises. He is simply saying what every Nigerian says about most everything, [size=13pt]IF[/size].
Agreed.

And if their plan works, it is possible that Nigeria can generate 20,000 MW within 4 years. The man is not saying we Nigerians have to pay for this. What they're going to do is create conducive environment for PPP to thrive, so that investors both foreign and local can provide the resources (financial, human) needed to achieve the so called power generation and distribution objectives.
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
courage89:

Agreed.

And if their plan works, it is possible that Nigeria can generate 20,000 MW within 4 years. The man is not saying we Nigerians have to pay for this. What they're going to do is create conducive environment for PPP to thrive, so that investors both foreign and local can provide the resources (financial, human) needed to achieve the so called power generation and distribution objectives.

ROFLMAO!!! Just so you know, you have not said anything different from that offered by the Obj administration or the Yar adua administration there. The solution is NOT the problem -- we have tons of possible solutions. The problem has always been one thing, implementation!

See, it is not the case that we need people to proffer solutions. Oh no! we have always known solutions to our many problems-we KNOW what the possible solutions are, only we like to repeat it each year, like sing it back to ourselves, year after year, sort of in a way to pump of our egos and our idea of self. Problem is we continue to fail in the major area, and that is implementation.
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by blacksta(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2010
The only way Mumu Nigerians will ever get electricity if they come out of their perpetual accommodation in suffering and smiling and rise up and murder all these wicked leaders until then darkness remains -it is impossible to go from 3000 mw to 20000 MW in just under four years in Nigeria - who is going to pay for it - even if you allow private companies - legislation and planning alone can last the entire 4 years - Abi Jonathan thinks power plant is like a mud house that you can build in a day.
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by asha80(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
blacksta:

The only way Mumu Nigerians will ever get electricity if they come out of their perpetual accommodation in suffering and smiling and rise up and murder all these wicked leaders until then darkness remains -it is impossible to go from 3000 mw to 20000 MW in just under four years in Nigeria - who is going to pay for it - even if you allow private companies - legislation and planning alone can last the entire 4 years - Abi Jonathan thinks power plant is like a mud house that you can build in a day.

guy no worry we are the happiest guys on earth.e go better grin tongue
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by SapeleGuy: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2010
From 3,000 to 20,000 in 3 years. I think this is what oyinbo call aspirational thinking. Fake it until you make it. undecided
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by blacksta(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2010
asha 80:

guy no worry we are the happiest guys on earth.e go better  grin  tongue

I agree  - in another 20 years time it will be electricity for all by 2040   - Praise the lord

You better stock up on generators
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by netotse(m): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2010
blacksta:

e sure me die say you never read the roadmap. . .when you read it we can discuss maturely, without your having to throw conjectures left right and centre. Heck the roadmap even lists how govt expects to achieve said 20,000MW, or are you saying you've read the roadmap and discovered that the plan isn't viable?

@all
jonathan's plan is heavily dependent on foreign investment on the power sector which in turn is heavily dependent on the reforms being successful.

by the way,

there's no legislation needed for the reforms(but then again, if y'all read the roadmap you'll know this)

we have 4000MW now, the NIPP is to provide circa 5000 out of the 20,000MW so what we need in four years is around 9000MW, it takes around 30months to complete a steam station(in sane times) i dont know how long you need for the EIA sha. Who's to say if 10 companies are willing to commit the necessary funds to construct a 1100MW station each it cant happen? when we say it's impossible, what are we basing that claim on? are we speaking from fact or we're speaking emotionally?

@kobojunkie
under jonathan, PHCN was able to best the record of highest actual power generation, it was 35XXMW set during OBJs time, but earlier this year they were able to achieve 37XXMW, what did he do differently? he made the gas available. Utorogu gas plant has been shut down for upgrading so it's expected that gas availabilty would be improved when it comes back on, but of course, if you had read the roadmap you'd know this.

It isn't magic, the roadmap is available, heck there's even a 56page summary for people that'd the whole document too large to read. It really doesn't speak well of individuals when they dont read the roadmap and proceed to mouth off at any given opportunity.

case in point: http://digitalizednigeria.com/directory/2010/11/09/tuc-seeks-core-investor-option-for-phcn/
in the link above the president of the TUC is quoted(on the 9th november) as saying that govt should not privatize the companies, that what government should do is get core investors and sell 51% of the companies, not a bad idea right?

but that's what exactly the government is planning to do shocked, it's in the roadmap for crissakes(which came out august 28th or something), it means the nuisance didn't read the roadmap before he came to play to the gallery, and of course some mumu nigerians will be nodding their head and remarking on how the TUC president hit the nail on the head but govt never seems to listen to good suggestions.

i blame the government though, their PR is terrible, they're letting all sorts of quacks parade themselves as experts and feed the people all sorts of lies.

imagine the president of the 2nd most important workers union in nigeria being recorded making a fool out of himself in the media and they didn't take him up on it. . .smh. Make them just set me on all these quacks first. . .shior!
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by asha80(m): 12:37am On Nov 20, 2010
netotse:

e sure me die say you never read the roadmap. . .when you read it we can discuss maturely, without your having to throw conjectures left right and centre. Heck the roadmap even lists how govt expects to achieve said 20,000MW, or are you saying you've read the roadmap and discovered that the plan isn't viable?

@all
jonathan's plan is heavily dependent on foreign investment on the power sector which in turn is heavily dependent on the reforms being successful.

by the way,

there's no legislation needed for the reforms(but then again, if y'all read the roadmap you'll know this)

we have 4000MW now, the NIPP is to provide circa 5000 out of the 20,000MW so what we need in four years is around 9000MW, it takes around 30months to complete a steam station(in sane times) i dont know how long you need for the EIA sha. Who's to say if 10 companies are willing to commit the necessary funds to construct a 1100MW station each it cant happen? when we say it's impossible, what are we basing that claim on? are we speaking from fact or we're speaking emotionally?

@kobojunkie
under jonathan, PHCN was able to best the record of highest actual power generation, it was 35XXMW set during OBJs time, but earlier this year they were able to achieve 37XXMW, what did he do differently? he made the gas available. Utorogu gas plant has been shut down for upgrading so it's expected that gas availabilty would be improved when it comes back on, but of course, if you had read the roadmap you'd know this.

It isn't magic, the roadmap is available, heck there's even a 56page summary for people that'd the whole document too large to read. It really doesn't speak well of individuals when they dont read the roadmap and proceed to mouth off at any given opportunity.

case in point: http://digitalizednigeria.com/directory/2010/11/09/tuc-seeks-core-investor-option-for-phcn/
in the link above the president of the TUC is quoted(on the 9th november) as saying that govt should not privatize the companies, that what government should do is get core investors and sell 51% of the companies, not a bad idea right?

but that's what exactly the government is planning to do shocked, it's in the roadmap for crissakes(which came out august 28th or something), it means the nuisance didn't read the roadmap before he came to play to the gallery, and of course some mumu nigerians will be nodding their head and remarking on how the TUC president hit the nail on the head but govt never seems to listen to good suggestions.

i blame the government though, their PR is terrible, they're letting all sorts of quacks parade themselves as experts and feed the people all sorts of lies.

imagine the president of the 2nd most important workers union in nigeria being recorded making a fool out of himself in the media and they didn't take him up on it. . .smh. Make them just set me on all these quacks first. . .shior!

guy you seem to be an expert on power.i want to ask what is wrong with using coal to generate power?
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On Nov 20, 2010
[size=13pt]Why Electricity Supply Dropped, By Power Minister – Thisday

October 25, 2010[/size]

major fault caused by the overflow of water from the dam at the Shiroro Hydro Power Plant in Niger State has slashed some 450 megawatts (mw) of electricity supply from the national grid, compounding the epileptic power supply in the country.

The reason for the drop in electricity supply, which was made known by the Minister of State for Power, Mr. Nuhu Wya, at the weekend, came hours after the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) condemned the call by a group, the Joint Action Forum (JAF), that the planned privatisation of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) be halted.

Wya, who spoke during a visit to Shiroro Power Plants at the weekend following the incident, said the overflow of the dam had dampened the effectiveness of the components that drive all the units of the hydro power plant, numbering three, each of which produces 150mw of electricity.

With the shortfall, electricity supply from the national grid, which recently stood at about 3,500 mw, has dropped to 3,000mw from Tuesday last week when the incident happened up till the weekend.

http://nigerianbulletin.com/tag/nigerian-power-and-energy-news/
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by Kobojunkie: 1:00am On Nov 20, 2010
[size=14pt]Essar plans $2bn Nigeria investment
Published: October 14 2010
[/size]

Please use the link to reference this article. Do not copy & paste articles which is a breach of FT.com's Ts&Cs (www.ft.com/servicestools/help/terms) and is copyright infringement. Send a link for free or email ftsales.support@ft.com to purchase rights.

Essar, the Indian conglomerate, is planning an investment of $2bn or more in Nigerian power plants if Africa’s most populous nation sticks to reform plans designed to overcome crippling energy shortages, people familiar with the matter said.

Several engineering and power groups have been linked with potential Nigerian investments in the months since Goodluck Jonathan, president, unveiled a blueprint to attract the tens of billions of dollars required to meet the electricity needs of the country’s 150m people.

Please use the link to reference this article. Do not copy & paste articles which is a breach of FT.com's Ts&Cs (www.ft.com/servicestools/help/terms) and is copyright infringement. Send a link for free or email ftsales.support@ft.com to purchase rights.

Essar’s interest is among the most ambitious and would see it [size=14pt]invest in power capacity of at least 2,000 megawatts, equivalent to two-thirds of Nigeria’s entire average output at present[/size], at an estimated cost of $2bn.

“The feeling is that this market has a lot of potential,” said one person with knowledge of Essar’s plans.

But the person echoed the view of other potential investors who have warned that projects will only materialise if the government drives through market reforms to make the power sector commercially viable.

Once the reforms were in place, the person with knowledge of the plans said Essar was “ready to go”.

Essar would primarily seek to build new power plants but might also look to purchase assets in the planned privatisation of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria, the stricken former monopoly which is to be broken up into six generation companies, a transmission network and 11 regional distribution companies.

“Essar is looking for the right opportunity to invest several billion dollars in Nigeria,” a person familiar with the matter said. “They are working closely with the government and are ready to get things started as soon as possible.”

“They are definitely interested,” added a senior Nigerian power official of the Indian group.

Nigeria endures one of the world’s lowest rates of electricity production per capita, despite being a key oil and gas supplier to the US and Europe.

Officials forecast that on current trends the lack of power would cost the country an annual $130bn in thwarted economic activity over the coming years, hampering Nigeria’s ambitions to join the big emerging economies.

Thursday’s conference for potential investors at the presidential palace in Abuja, the capital, drew delegates from Chinese and Indian groups as well as western engineering companies such as Siemens and Rolls-Royce.

Nigerian financiers and others thought to include investors from the UK and the Gulf are looking to make power investments under the new regulatory regime, which aims to tap the country’s vast untapped stocks of natural gas.

India’s Power Grid Corporation, Canada’s Manitoba Hydro and Ireland’s Electricity Supply Board are the final three bidders hoping to manage the transmission network.

The sale of the distribution companies and power stations is scheduled to be concluded by May.

Essar said it was “looking at growth and investment opportunities … in India and other emerging and growing economies”.

Another person familiar with the situation said the Nigerian investment would come through Essar Energy, the London-listed group majority-owned by Mumbai-based Essar group.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ac6c181e-d775-11df-8582-00144feabdc0.html?ftcamp=rss#axzz15mA6wjIe
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by netotse(m): 1:05am On Nov 20, 2010
asha 80:

guy you seem to be an expert on power.i want to ask what is wrong with using coal to generate power?
lmao. . .i'm not an expert, i just have access to information that's all.

there's nothing wrong with coal per se, it's just the economics of the matter, govt seems to think that it would make more sense to exploit the natural gas(that's as far as govt money is concerned).

for private money, i hear politics has something to do with it, i remember reading a paper on some stuff govt planned to do with coal back in 2007, it seemed pretty cool/impressive, fastfoward to 2010, i was discussing with some of my past lecturers(who have strong ties to industry) and i brought it up only for them to tell me that most of the processes that were mentioned in that report were unnecessary for nigerian coal. In nigeria, since the power sector is run by mostly politicians/ political appointees, decisions are not taken for technical reasons, i've heard of one or two companies that signified interest in building coal powered stations but were frustrated out of the country maybe because someone  closer to the powers that be was trying to work a deal out with another coal company.

the nigerian power sector is at the mercy of people who know squat about it, can you imagine we've never had an engineer as minister of power? how would you expect a non technical person to know when he's being sold a pup then?

P.S. i think coal comes under ministry of mines not power, that means there'll be extra hands to grease and all, making the process more convoluted for investors.

@kobojunkie
you're spot on, i refered to highest ever generation output, not average. I was just trying to point out that with jonathan things aren't necessarily business as usual. spent a year in shiroro dam sef, that article gave me goosebumps, there's a turbine that's been bad for a couple of years because a minister of power(who wasn't an engineer) ordered the engineers to run it even though they advised against it.<----this is just gist o, i'm yet to confirm the minister part, but yes, shiroro has had a faulty turbine for a while, it's installed capacity is 600MW
Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by Kobojunkie: 1:40am On Nov 20, 2010
Kobojunkie:

. . . . and quite a lot others have attested to the serious decrease in power supply to their areas during the same period. How do we measure improvement? According to reports, power generation has been hovering around 3000MW most of this year (not much of a difference from last year’s report that put production at about 2900MW back in November 2009). So how can there exist a significant improvement as some people continue to claim when there has not been much of a change in this area -- remember, Jonathan has not actually started implementation of his power plans. I mean he is here promising us improvement IF implemented by April. Na abracadabra?

How much more MWs of energy are we being promised this time around, I mean by next year? How much electricity are we considering ENOUGH for the april delivery?

Re: Mumu Nigerians - Power Generation: Jonathan Projects 20,000mw By 2014 by blacksta(m): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2010
@netnose

please make available the roadmap as mentioned

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lucrative Business Opportunity For Everyone / People Behind Jaiz Bank- First Islamic Bank In Nigeria. / How A Nairalander Was Scammed of #83,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.