Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Miss Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miss Nigeria? (3732 Views)

Meet 84-yr Old Mrs Grace Atinuke,The First 'Miss Nigeria' Beauty Queen(photos) / Photo: Check Out Miss Nigeria In 1957 / REVEALED!- How Bayelsa Governor Lavished N4 Billion Pension Fund On Miss Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria? by igbobuigbo: 5:27am On Nov 19, 2010
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/i%E2%80%99ll-die-for-nigeria-if/
I’ll die for Nigeria if…
Entertainment Nov 18, 2010

By Ogbonna Amadi, Entertainment Editor  and Lolade Sowoolu
She was crowned Miss Nigeria a few minutes before her nineteenth birthday. Lagos born Oluwadamilola Agbajor is the only child of her parents who hail from the Itsekiri part of Delta State.

She attended Federal Government College, Odogbolu and is currently in her second year at the University of Lagos studying Mass Communication. She speaks on her excitement as emerging Queen at her first attempt at modeling.

Do you recall the questions you were asked during the pageant?

I was asked just two questions. The first was at the Top 10 stage. I was asked what my strength and weaknesses were. At Top 5, I was asked what Nigeria has achieved and failed to achieve in its 50 years of existence.

So what are your strengths and weaknesses.
@Photo: What sort of Ms naija is this?

Re: Miss Nigeria? by PhysicsQED(m): 1:08am On Nov 20, 2010
What on earth. . . .nonsense if it's true.
Re: Miss Nigeria? by Jakumo(m): 5:49am On Nov 20, 2010
I like her firm yet supple jugs, but NOT her face, which only a mother could love.

Oh well, she looks like a paper bag candidate to me. Put one over her head to conceal the average bits, so you can better marvel at her birthday suit without any depressing distractions.

(1) (Reply)

Ahead 2015 General Elections Fashola Hits FG, TAN In A Very Hard Way / Osinbajo, A Total Disappointment To South-west - Afenifere / Gen. Murtala Mohammed: A Coup Plotter Who Became The National Hero Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.