Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Village Brides Vs. City Brides - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Village Brides Vs. City Brides (11496 Views)

Poll: I'll Choose:-

A Village Bride: 25% (30 votes)
A City Bride: 74% (87 votes)
This poll has ended

To Our Ladies And Pregnant Brides / Guyz:village Vs City Girls,who Will Make A Good Wife? / Why Do Brides cry When Going To Their Husbands' House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
Guys, Using NL as case study. . .I have seen how the men whine and wail about girls fleecing them, material chics they meet randomly, indecent dressing and

all their normal crybaby blabs  tongue question is : they can like to shook these girls steady but can they actually marry them ?

or would you rather shook all the shuku shuku in the city and run back to your village to get a tear rubber wife, who as they say "has not cut eye"

totally dependent and has no feminism/woman empowerment trait, someone who will kneel and bow to your orders, someone dat will "cut eye" after four

or five shudrens for you. no serious education {you'll prolly have to get a private tutor}

Advantages of a city bride
.-Somewat Independent, Very educated, dresses well, very presentable, articulates well, knows her onions,

Advantages of a village bride
- very obedient, easily awed, not exposed to the worldly things {so to speak}, most likely a virgin, very gullible

Which would you pick ?

I dunno if derez been an existing topic like dis so before you remind me of the search engine. . . know dat am too lazy to google search  wink

1 Like

Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
As 4 me, I prefer the City girls.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by 190: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2010
Village wife that climbs and tap palm wine from palm tree

anyday anytime

Im tired of all these modern mary KAY creamish and googles kinda ladies these days!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by MrCork26: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
99.9% of nairaland babes are village girls anyways, apart from Gooogles wink
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
lol. . . I'm a village girl. cheesy
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by kay177(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2010
By the time village girl turns pro. The league wey she go dey play her game go hot pass Italia serie A smiley
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by 190: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^

ROTFLMFAO!!
grin grin
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2010
kay177:

By the time village girl turns pro. The league wey she go dey play her game go hot pass Italia serie A smiley

I beg to disagree. . A village wont skip bell bottom jeans and start wearing bum shorts

its a gradual process and before she escalates to dat level , you would have knocked her up several times over she wont have time for rede rede
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by jaybee3(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2010
@ Googles
Can we have cross-breeds?
Don't like all the qualities of the city girls and neither do i blush over the village girl so a cross between the 2 will do just fine
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by kay177(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2010
googles:

I beg to disagree. . A village wont skip bell bottom jeans and start wearing bum shorts

its a gradual process and before she escalates to dat level , you would have knocked her up several times over she wont have time for rede rede

you would have knocked her up several times over she wont have time for rede rede

where you go find your words self,  na him be say you go go Tyson with her be dat naww grin grin
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2010
jay bee:

@ Googles
Can we have cross-breeds?
Don't like all the qualities of the city girls and neither do i blush over the village girl so a cross between the 2 will do just fine

thats an easy way out nah. . . err'one will love the in-betweens.

kay177:

where you go find your words self,  na him be say you go go Tyson with her be dat naww grin grin

lol no o i meant knock her up as in getting her preggers several times over grin
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by kay177(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ok now. If that will work grin
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by SmashingM(f): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2010
lol no o i meant knock her up as in getting her preggers several times over grin
[quote][/quote]

LMCBO
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2010
A typical Village girl isn't a graduate. most tertiary graduate don't stay in the village anymore. so are you talking about marrying class? please clarify
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by freecocoa(f): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2010
Kay has said it all,believe me this so called village girls are worst than some city ashi sef,they are just hiding under long skirts.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2010
patttcom:

A typical Village girl isn't a graduate. most tertiary graduate don't stay in the village anymore. so are you talking about marrying class? please clarify

I stated in the OP dat no serious education. . .which you prolly might want to arrange a private tutor so she can at least meet your standards to

an extent
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by babyme1(f): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2010
City bride groom tongue
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by JUO(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2010
city gal
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by jaybee3(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2010
Village bride then cos it's far easier for her to attain all the goody things accustomed to a city bride but far difficult for a city bride to learn how to be obedient
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2010
I dnt go 4 gals dat r below ma standard. A gal dat can challenge me is d one I want. Dat reasons the way I do. Instead of a village gal dat sees me as god, I'ld prefer a city gal dat I hav to force to c me as a god
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
Uuuf:

I dnt go 4 gals dat r below ma standard. A gal dat can challenge me is d one I want. Dat reasons the way I do. Instead of a village gal dat sees me as god, I'ld prefer a city gal dat I hav to force to c me as a god

you too make brain !

jay bee:

Village bride then cos it's far easier for her to attain all the goody things accustomed to a city bride but far difficult for a city bride to learn how to be obedient

I so knew you were the controlling type. . thanks for confirming my thots cheesy
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
what if ma spirit goes along with someone being obedient?
Obedience is a 2 way thing so how could i possibly be controlling? wink
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2010
jay bee:

what if ma spirit goes along with someone being obedient?
Obedience is a 2 way thing so how could i possibly be controlling? wink

Yay ! wen you always expect obedience from someone without any sort of argument dats controlling

one who always obey yuh is under ur control.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by creamyswit(f): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
gone r the days of village brides or wateva.all babes both local and city don tear eye finish.amazingly,those ones dat r in villa parading on longskirt and polo,s don even loose their virginity at the age of 7.some don even commot plenty like 3 b4 they reach 15.the city babes know wetin dey.they r exposed and can easily tell their left 4rm right.anyway, one man,s meat they say is another,s poison.as 4 me,i be city bride.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2010
creamyswit:

gone r the days of village brides or wateva.all babes both local and city don tear eye finish.amazingly,those ones dat r in villa parading on longskirt and polo,s don even loose their virginity at the age of 7.some don even commot plenty like 3 b4 they reach 15.the city babes know wetin dey.they r exposed and can easily tell their left 4rm right.anyway, one man,s meat they say is another,s poison.as 4 me,i be city bride.

#GBAM I expect yuh to support ur side nah grin
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2010
googles:

Yay ! wen you always expect obedience from someone without any sort of argument dats controlling

one who always obey yuh is under your control.
Obedience <=> Respect
Which in ma books is reciprocal
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2010
jay bee:

Obedience <=> Respect
Which in ma books is reciprocal

Respect is very different from obedience

I can decline your request with respect. . . but wen yuh always expect me to obey yuh day in day out without batting a lid am under ur control which is not

respect anymore but Obsessive-Compulsive Obedience Disorder undecided
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by Ikedonn(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2010
Village girls and city girls are almost the same ladies.If you marry a village girl and get her to the city,she would definitely be a city girl in a short time.I prefer a city girl with good upbrnging and personality.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by jaybee3(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2010
Babe as long as the obedience is a 2 way thing then we won't have to worry abt dictatorship.
At the end of the day people only set out to look for people that complement them not necessarily people that tick all the boxes.
Village or City don't matter when looking for a bride. What matters most is the person and what she has to offer.
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by googles: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2010
Ok I get your point. . . And err. . .Btw jay ***batting my lids***

I'm a proper village girl. . . very obedient and I have the body of a pounding masheen
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2010
serial joker wink
Re: Village Brides Vs. City Brides by sleekch1c(f): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2010
Mr~Cork:

99.9% of nairaland babes are village girls anyways, apart from Gooogles wink
aw,i thought u liked me cos i am light skinned
am nt very pretty bt am a diamond digger
with big backside but i cant cook and clean
and am also an obedient village chikala
so,wld u marry me?(no offence) grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Incest Sex Has Come To Stay / I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me In Bed With Another Man / Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.