Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

9ice - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice (5840 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / 9ice's Newest Track! / 9ice Arrestted: Fresh Facts Surface About The Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice by odada(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2007
lala boi sawry mate it wasnt that one i was looking for? ,the one am looking for Maintain featured Edris Abdulkarim,,,'I am lookin for a wifey'
                     the white man used to tell me that,
                       behind everyman -a woman,
                       behind my father my mother,
                       obasanjo and stella
                       Folawiyo and  :-Xabalipsrsealed lipsrsealed
                       wherever you see moji you see okoya!!
                   I AM LOOKING FOR A WIFEY cool
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2007
ayefele200:

FAZE, talented and famous
9ICE, suck,ill talented,
don't let me catch you ohhhh angry angry angry angry, 9ICE IS MY NEW AKON kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 9ice by jawosin(m): 4:11am On Jul 01, 2007
omo eko what country do you live in? you cant like 9ice as much as me. did you do that question thing to meet him on naija entertainment?
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2007
jawosin:

omo eko what country do you live in? you can't like 9ice as much as me. did you do that question thing to meet him on naija entertainment?
I stay in the US and what question things and BTW i visit that site everyday to check on his pic
Re: 9ice by jawosin(m): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2007
lol, why r you going there is check on his pictures? abi you have a crush on him? maybe he will come to the US to perform soon
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2007
jawosin:

lol, why r you going there is check on his pictures? abi you have a crush on him? maybe he will come to the US to perform soon
I don't have a crush on him oh but it's just surprising someone like him will have such a lovely voice like my Akon.

I will love to meet him in person sha kiss kiss kiss, abi u can got connection for me to meet him undecided

Btw 9ICE and Akon need to coborate together, i think it will be way better than faze
Re: 9ice by jawosin(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2007
that would be nice but who would do the hook, imagien 9ice rapping in yoruba and akon in senegalese, that would be nice. if i hook you up what will you give me?
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 5:50am On Jul 04, 2007
That will be great if they both sing in their native language cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I will give u a big ass hug cheesy cheesy
Re: 9ice by jawosin(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2007
hahahahahaha do you know how many strings I have to pull and how many doors I have to break down and all I get is a big hug? maybe you can take me shopping or buy me dinner. lol. di dyou see the thread i started on him, i put a song download there
Re: 9ice by OmoEko1(f): 4:13am On Jul 05, 2007
oh really thank you kiss kisswill download it now
Re: 9ice by tosinadeda: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2008
so where are all the alapomeji crooner fans
Re: 9ice by tRoOE(f): 2:37am On Dec 11, 2008
[size=13pt]lmfao 9ice is now a star, i remember when i created this thread,no one knew who he was[/size]
Re: 9ice by Mindfreak1: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2008
Big up to 9ice!!!!!!! wink
Re: 9ice by efeboy(m): 2:26am On Dec 13, 2008
Here is an alapomeji crooner !!

When one saw the guy, people like us saw him coming as a storm.

That is why I will always stand up to defend his credibility.
Re: 9ice by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 10, 2016
Reading comments from far away past is soo trippy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Team Delta(yung6ix, Yung Hanz, Erigga, Frankiefree And Toxic A) - United / May7ven - Ten Ten (official Video) / DOWNLOAD Mp3: Young Thug – High Ft. Elton John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.