Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? (21033 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Madukaele(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2010
No time, I will pass
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Tinksh(f): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2010
Madukaele:

No time, I will pass
Madukaele:

No time, I will pass

Harsh!!!! Its ok i know im not your type!! Pass on grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by james1(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2010
Will check back.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2010
Kini big deal , it's not like anything would be going down , be it boy or girl.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2010
No I am not gay
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2010
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by SmashingM(f): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2010
No! wouldn't want to be caught with a boy (no o[i]ffffense[/i] grin)
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Mygoldie(f): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2010
God forbid, jezzzzzzzzzzz shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by IgadtSwag(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2010
Ahhhhhh! It Mygoldie! We'll take a shower,do a massage and probably go the whole nine yards! grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Mygoldie(f): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2010
IgadtSwag:

Ahhhhhh! It Mygoldie! We'll take a shower,do a massage and probably go the whole nine yards! grin

hey hey hold on,im no lesbo, what are you?male or female?
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by IgadtSwag(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2010
Mygoldie:

hey hey hold on,im no lesbo, what are you?male or female?

If u were les. i'll retract my words and retrace my steps.

Gurl,u r jus above me again.i think we r in for some good scrubing!

without mincing words ,imma guy!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2010
Ewwwwww!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by mediatrix8(f): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2010
awwwwwwwww grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2010
It will not be bad to shower with mediatrix8, wink
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2010
Would've loved to but he's showering wif mediatrix8.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2010
@OP

For wat?? No abeg!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2010
Has she learnt how to give a good massage.,.on every single place
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

I wont stay too long showering with mediatrix8, MEDIA I don commot for bathroom ooo, no vex, next time we go continue, grin smiley
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2010
@cherrycoco

baby lets go to my swiming pool.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2010
Boomark:

@cherrycoco

baby lets go to my swiming pool.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2010
Because i've been waiting for you,i never baff since morning,oya lets go and bathe jor,your bathroom or my jacuzzi?
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

Because i've been waiting for you,i never baff since morning,oya lets go and bathe jor,your bathroom or my jacuzzi?

Ok my darlin,  the JACUZZI will be ok for us,  we need to filled it up with enough warm water and nice liquid soap,  am feeling your touch,  dont touch that place now,  just my back,  oh oh ho ,   wink wink smiley
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2010
those two are are having a sweet bath
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2010
@kay,are you moaning or what?am still at your back naw,please be quiet so my dad won't hear you cos if he catches you in here,you'll go home na.ked and probably without your thing.we wouldn't want that.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2010
@Kay

you better leave now b4 its too late.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

@kay,are you moaning or what?am still at your back naw,please be quiet so my dad won't hear you cos if he catches you in here,you'll go home na.ked and probably without your thing.we wouldn't want that.

Ok I will try to keep quite ooo,  oh oh oh,  ok I go try,  oh, the thing dey sweet me die,  touch dis one  wink, lets be fast oo,  because of your DAD. last one, bend like this ,  oh,  oh .oh ,  ha ha breathing  very high,
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by mediatrix8(f): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

, awwwwwwwwww, what is that shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by mediatrix8(f): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2010
kay177:

I wont stay too long showering with mediatrix8, MEDIA I don commot for bathroom ooo, no vex, next time we go continue, grin smiley
ahhhha , Are you sure you won't stay long hmmmmmnnn, my favorite place oooo cheesy
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by freecocoa(f): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2010
Take it easy naw,we are only bathing,Dad shouting my name and saying whats goin on in there?are you alone?cocoa answers,am alone dad,cocoa whispers to kay,i told you,dad says cocoa you've taken an unusual time today,you've got 1 min i want to relax my nerves in there.cocoa whispers to kay,dad's at the door what do we do?
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2010
Na wao for Mr kay and Mrs Kay freecocoa. You guys shouldn't stop pls am enjoying the show. grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by kay177(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2010
freecocoa:

Take it easy naw,we are only bathing,Dad shouting my name and saying whats goin on in there?are you alone?cocoa answers,am alone dad,cocoa whispers to kay,i told you,dad says cocoa you've taken an unusual time today,you've got 1 min i want to relax my nerves in there.cocoa whispers to kay,dad's at the door what do we do?

Oh, Oh,oh,  You think say DAddy no go catch me for here,  where I go fit hide now for under the shower,  leave my dis thing naww no touch am again,  Ok climb the bath Edge,  ok like that,  oh, ah, ah, oh,  E no pain you,  E dey sweet me die,  Oya e don do,  make we commot.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by adagz01(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2010
Kay comot from rd make i follow that babe wen dey up dia bath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Naija English! / Age Group That Dominates Nairaland Survey / What Makes You Happy Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.