Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms (41989 Views)

Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp / RCCG Pastor Sunday Adediran Kidnapped In Calabar, Regains Freedom (Photo) / Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by ogbetaNews(f): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
The Enugu State Police Command, Tuesday, paraded a self-acclaimed pastor, Sunday Egbo over his alleged involvement in the rape of a female member of his Church.

He was paraded by the Enugu State Commissioner of Police, Ahmad Abdur-Rahman, alongside 36 other suspects by the Enugu State Police Command.

Samuel is the General Overseer and founder of Christ Mercy Ministry, Ajuonu, Obukpa, Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State.

The alleged rape led to his arrest and subsequent recovery of a small coffin, multiple female pants and braziers from his house.

It was gathered that the victim, name withheld, had gone for prayers, during which the pastor had forceful carnal knowledge of her, after keeping her for several hours.

The pastor, Sunday Egbo with his charms being paraded at the Enugu State Police Command on Tuesday

The Police Commissioner said Samuel returned “at about 2300 hrs and dragged her to his room, brought out a magic stone and threatened to kill her if she raises alarm.”

He further stated that after the rape, “he seized her pant; brazier and brought small bottle and wanted to insert it into her private part. She struggled and ran out naked.”

Speaking to journalists, the pastor said that he procurred the coffin and other items from a native doctor in Kogi State, with the hope of making money and attracting favour.

While admitting to raping the female member, the pastor said.

“I wanted to have sex with her but she refused. So, I raped her.

“I paid the native doctor N200,000, to get the coffin and the flute. He told me to do certain things, after which I will get a Ghana-Must-Go bag full of money in my room.

“But after two weeks, the money did not come as the native doctor told me.”

He left advice for Nigerians and other men of God.

“I believe I was deceived. So, I’m advising other men of God to follow the ways of God. There is no need seeking power and favour from wrong ways.

“I also advice Christians to be mindful of the places they go for prayers,” he said.

Also paraded was an Inspector of Police, Maaling Peter of Rijana Police Station, Kaduna State, and two others for alleged kidnapping.

The CP assured residents of the Coal City State of adequate security, with a warning on all criminals to turn a new leaf or leave the State.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/police-parade-pastor-for-alleged-rape-of-church-member/amp/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by ogbetaNews(f): 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
shocked sad

Read More>>>>HERE
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Abfinest007(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
afufulafu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Kestolove(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
But dem adeboye and others do am get money na about u no do am well

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Ancecoker(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2019
grin grin grin Herbalist Scarms Fake Pastor.. Lmao.. This NigeriA seff too full of jokes...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by nnanyereugo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nkan mbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by PennywysCares(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
cheesy

This is how they all started tomorrow people will be rushing in to pay tithe uncontrollably
Putting whooping amount for offering waiting for the fake miracle and short sight vision to rain.

I repeat this is how they all started most daddy GOs of today

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by DennisEche(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
CHURCH OR SHRINE
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by tillaman(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
This man shouldn’t be addressed as a pastor he’s just another Ritualist that will never live to tell the story stupid bastardio

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Jaynom(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fatoyinbo's colleague

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by 2fine2fast(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
The nigger even put a cross on the mini-coffin.
Honestly I am tired of seeing things. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by ForeThinker: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Inside life
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Charly68: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
This spiritist is not a pastor ...Call him yahoo yahoo plus guy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Login12: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
His type are the ones bringing bad name to the name of Christ

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
I will advice all Christians to become Catholic.

Stop going to magic homes in the name of Church. The holy Roman Catholic Church always stand out in all these magic stupidity. It is really a Church that teaches Christ followership in the order established by Christ himself. It may still have some priests misbehaving especially when it comes to intercourse, but surely you can hardly
get to see these nonsense abracadabra.

Forget the deception about Catholic images Protestants preach against. Get a local priest to educate u. Churches that just started yesterday cannot be the church Christ institutes himself.

Use ur brain now. Stop going for all these fake prophecies.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by dangoteinlaw: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Na who them catch be thief, adeboye and others like him have done theirs in the past

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Kaycee54321(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
...and you wonder why regardless of the thousands of churches and mosques we are still where we were

Even God Don tire for us.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by IbadanNews: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
ahhhhh..... Paitor!

Why hast thou deceived us?... church members must hear this.
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by RexTramadol1: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maybe he's not a real niiigggaaarrrr lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by solmusdesigns: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
shocked

Pastors everywhere and sex are like 5 & 6 i really wonder why.. Psychologist should research this behaviour, from the gay preist to the american plate licker and countless african pastors

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pastor cooperating with native doctor. I like to see such inter-religious cooperation and tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Yabariki: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
He wants to be rich like others...........
Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Marvieduke(f): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
And this is a man, a man with evil heart. God you are too cool.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Crixxx: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Coza dem brother

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by ahahnow: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
This Nigeria is a big dust bin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms by Sonnobax15(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wonders have finally ended...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Failed Armed Robbery Incident In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.