Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year (60706 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by newsynews: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Actress Halima Abubakar has shared a video on social media showing the condition her face was in last year.

The actress revealed that the condition prevented her from doing a lot of things like having a FaceTime or even trusting people around her.

Halima Abubakar stated that she decided to share the video “without shame or afraid of being ridiculed”.

She wrote:

Good morning beautiful people.i decided to post this video today,without shame or afraid of being ridiculed.i woke up in July last year to this. I don’t need any pity, cos some of you think you can break me.i own my shit.i lost friends, lover and was devastated. But this was last year.Only few people knew.No insult will move me darlings and no it is not cream.With all your venoms, shaming etc. I signed over 10 endorsement with this face.Some of you won’t read my caption, but I know you will share to your friends and families. And then laugh..Enjoy your laugh, until it happens to you. Like I said this was last year.i couldn’t FaceTime , video call, or even trust people around me.Now I want to share it.Your conscience is gone!just Evil people on social media.Enjoy and share�A year and half today#part1�own it
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5EVaK4H8NW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://wotzup.ng/halima-abubakar-shares-video-to-show-the-condition-of-her-face-last-year/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by NwAmaikpe(f): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2019
I am really glad that her facial freshness has been restored

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Superstory.

13 Likes

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Omihanifa: 6:59am On Nov 20, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dey don use juju spoil this one face undecided when she won't stop sleeping with people's husband angry

Now Ifeanyi udeze can have the last laugh

32 Likes

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by donbachi(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2019
When one of her fan accused her of bleaching,she said it was all cream and studio lights.

3 Likes

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by aminusodiq(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2019
donbachi:
When one of her fan accused her of bleaching,she said it was all cream and studio lights.
now d bxtch is claiming it's not cream reaction lol.. dis hoes are just funny

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2019
As long as the brain is loaded and 'Triangle' isn't Bermuda Triangle, quality men don't give a hoot about that face.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by VanGun: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2019
grin grin - Her Latest Pictures

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Omihanifa: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
See as she don use tons of makeup to cover her face and neck undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by dhilipopo98: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Goldenheart(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
NEWS smiley

1 Like

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by mcmbonu: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
What particular snow white lightening ingredient that is also not a steroid or a banned/controlled
Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by skkslar: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Behind the mask

2 Likes

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Gadafii: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
chooooi, no wonder she now looks whiter than snow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by pocohantas(f): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Definitely bleaching cream.

Ladies should tone down on the bleaching biko. Doesn't even smell good...

Dandsome:
Before you marry any lady, take her for a swim

Our makeup these days are of superior quality. They don't shift, even in water.

10 Likes

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Sterope(f): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Steroids......from.bleaching.
Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
See as bleaching don finished this one.

plantex is this the beautiful Nigerian women you're talking about?
women way don bleach their life away.

smh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Kyllahmc(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
alot of people walk around with worse faces... but all covered in make up!

1 Like

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Dandsome: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Before you marry any lady, take her for a swim

1 Like

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by saraki2019(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fake face
Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Original catch you
Your eye go yellow
Your yansh go yellow
Your face go yellow
Your body go weak
I say but later if you no die inside
The yellow go fade away
Artificial catch you
You be man or woman
Na you go catch am yourself
Na your money go do am for you
You go yellow pass yellow
You go catch moustache for face
You go get your double colour
Your yansh go black like coal
You self go think say you dey fine
Who say you fine?

Na lie, you no fine at all!
At all, na lie!
Yellow fever

You dey bleach, o you dey bleach!
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach
African mother
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach
Sissi wey dey go
Yellow fever
Stupid thing
Yeye thing
Fucking thing
Ugly thing

7 Likes

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by DennisEche(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
SEE FACE LIKE PRICK

1 Like

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by NORSYK(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
She's still look disgusting
Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by dalongjnr: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
That was u were first exposed the pathogens.
Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by chukwuibuipob: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
sad many thanks to DULUX ppain/DUDU OSUN
Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by sylve11: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
white face. cheesy cool
Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Andersonjr(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mtcheewww! Story for the gods
Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Guyman02: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Okokobioko, wetin Mary Kay dey cover no be small thing O, cool

1 Like

Re: Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
I dey for work, met a stubborn client today.
E no concern me, me and my client still dey argue.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' / Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.