Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection (79594 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

What's your advise for me.

Thank you.

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Charleys: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.

398 Likes 1628 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by MJBOLT: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
why do i have this funny feeling she wants to pin another man pregnancy on youundecided

if you have unprotected sex with her,be ready to face whatever comes from it.

Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

So I met this girl through a mutual friend and we started bonding. Initially, I didn't take the friendship seriously because this lady is a little older than me and I do not see any future between us.

Now, things got more intense between us. She visited me one time, one thing leading to another, we were in bed, about to have sex and then I pulled out the condom but she refused, insisting that she doesn't enjoy sex with condom. I was very surprised to hear that, so I tried to make her see reasons why the condom is very necessary. She adamantly refused. We ended up not having the sex that day.

Just last week she visited again and we spent the night together. We tried to have sex again but the same issue came up again. She insisted I must not used condom. Now this got me upset. During the conversation that ensued, she made it very clear to me that she does not have any STD/STI so I should not be afraid. She however admitted that she was ovulating and that the chances of getting her pregnant was high, but that I should not worry that she'd take care of herself and the pregnancy, if it happens. She said that she would not force me to get involved with the baby if I don't want. However, she made very clear that she's not ready to get married. This got me confused.

I don't want to let my guards down by indulging in unprotected sex with someone I don't trust. I also do not want to hurt her feelings. So I plan to take her for medical tests next week and then we can kick it off from there.

Thank you.

422 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Charleys:
Let's help this guy...

Like for raw sex, share for condoms.
grin mumu.

Dont Fawk, her bro its a trap she is 1 week pregnant already.

517 Likes 24 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Go for that test so that sorry will not be your name in the nearest future she is a reckless heaux

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nickisindigo(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
why do i have this funny feeling she wants to pin another man pregnancy on youundecided

what about if she want to turn him to a sperm donor

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by ObaKlaz: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tell am say na for inside 'jerrycan' u dey 'sell' ur own 'fuel'.

398 Likes 22 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
MJBOLT:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
positivevibez:
Go for that test so that sorry will not be your name in the nearest future she is a reckless heaux
it really beat me how a lady would reject sex just because you want to use condom.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by ijustdey: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Insist on your way or no other way.......

If your mind doesn't feel good doing it, always obey that first than her talking, although it might be sometimes looks good but at the end of it you might regret your actions

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Blakjewelry(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nickisindigo:
what about if she want to turn me to a sperm donor
exactly my thought

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
it really beat me how a lady would reject sex just because you want to use condom.

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by MrCork: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

angry

1 Like

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by MJBOLT: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
unless she's your wife,do not have raw sex with her.

i don talk my own

Benclever1:

No, I haven't had unprotected sex with her. I'm really confused. I don't know if I should stop seeing her or just take her to a hospital for test then start having unprotected sex with her. But then again, how am I sure she isn't like that with other people.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Don't do it pls.....if she has STI....and within window period,....test might not pick it.....be careful dear

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Benclever1: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It really beats me that a guy, at the climax of arousal and urge, would really not have the sex raw, no matter the consequences.
Lol, it wasn't easy but at that point I had to apply some seft discipline.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:

Lol, it wasn't easy but at that point I had to apply some seft discipline.

Lol don't bother convincing me cos you and I know I don't believe you.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Do the medical test before anything cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

This is something you should have solved on your own....... Have unprotected sex------

You don't want to hurt her feelings?? Na you sabi sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Biingoo: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aro1 come and see grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Euphoria19: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Forget what people will always say, "I'm clean, trust me" all that is bullshit, the person saying that has probably never taken any HIV or STI test before because if you're so sure of yourself you should have the proof to back it up, and also someone who takes health serious will not be willing to dive skin deep into any guy that comes her way, since she's supposedly clean, don't even bother going for test, anyone that is will want to have sex without condom with someone dey barely know should not be taken serious

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Free her, sex should not be that complicated. Unless you want to risk it all! But over what undecided

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Most of this FWB like it RAW shocked I don't know why?

Bro dodge the bullet ooo

15 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
she might be pregnant already but prefers u to be the impregnator.
no let girl dribble u come play you wayo ontop!!!

having sex is like a mercenary on the battlefield. Anything can happen.

think twice.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by jeff1607(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Benclever1:
Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Run

21 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by eddybongo101: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
guy run for your life

26 Likes

Re: She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
That girl na winch o my guy run she don't even care if you are HIV + or not she is on a mission

48 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.