Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / . (18854 Views)

Guys Can You Rock These Sandals? / How Much Do Ladies Top Cost In Balogun Market / Where Can I Shop For Good Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Uju7(f): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2010
Re: . by phunkyj(f): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
pls i nid a pls were i can buy good cloths scandal,slippers n accessories mainly in lagos island.any information is welcome.thks
Re: . by i4serious: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2010
If u dont want common stuff and u are of good taste why not contact this email for viewing good products @ good prices never common product.U will be sent an online catalogues and u will have to pick ur choice no charge for delivery or pick up.We will beat any competitors price by 10%(North America)
Pick up or delivery anywhere in Nigeria. Email i4serious@yahoo.com
monireplenty@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: . by utility: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2010
i am sorry that i do not have the items you asked for but there is a UK fashion assessory wholesaler whom you may be interested to contact . her name is divine and she is here selling wholesale fashion jewellery 60 pieces for 30,000 naira. you get 15 necklaces, 25 bracelets, 20 earrings for this price call her on 08164596196 for a booking, she is currently in ikeja
Re: . by ZaraSanch(f): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2010
Hello Sir/Ma,

We are introducing now our latest Spanish Luis Serrano female fashion sandals in Nigeria, So do not let this opportunity pass you by as our prices are affordable and extremely considerate. If you are interested in wholesales this is the best opportunity to make extra and good profit so far. We have great competitive prices and great deals! All our clients are happy with us, so check them out without compromise. Visit our website for our designs http://www.luiserrano.net/

Best Regards

Zara Sanchez
+34634533755
Madrid, Spain
zarazarilla@yahoo.es
luiserrano@madrid.com
http://www.luiserrano.net/
Re: . by 9jagurl81: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Go to www.ohmashoes.com

They ship everywhere in Nigeria for free and they have original stuff. They always have a sale going on too so look out for their 20% off and all that
Re: . by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
You can checkout my thread in the business advert section.

I supply quality wholesale 1st grade London bales. I have bales for ladies tops, chiffon tops, gowns, office shirts, childrens mix and lots more.
I can also supply you with quality shoes and handbags.

I have several customers from this nairaland and if you check my thread you will see customers testimonies to confirm I am genuine supplier.

To discuss business please call me on 08104032816.

Thank you and have a blessed day.
Re: . by tomsight(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
good day pals. please i need to know where i can buy all these lady fancy sllepers that is common at cheapest price. i want to buy and re sell. I got some at #450 each. but need where i can get them at a lesser price. thanks
Re: . by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: . by 0malicious(f): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
na wa o. see replies. lol. op its best to physically ask ppl who go there regularly. balogun is a big place it may be abit difficult for someone to describe online. if you have the time, you could pick out a day to explore the market. seriously you can if it's that important smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by udysweet(f): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2015
Gbam! That market isn't wat u can describe wit mouth o,uav to be taken der in person. Its a big place
0malicious:
na wa o. see replies. lol. op its best to physically ask ppl who go there regularly. balogun is a big place it may be abit difficult for someone to describe online. if you have the time, you could pick out a day to explore the market. seriously you can if it's that important smiley
Re: . by ClassyTins(f): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
udysweet:
Gbam! That market isn't wat u can describe wit mouth o,uav to be taken der in person. Its a big place

Jisox! i just saw that the main post was since 2010 sef
Re: . by temylola(f): 12:41am On Mar 17, 2015
Hiiii. Am based in Lagos. Wholesale/retail of uncommon and affordable ladies' stuffs. Whatsapp 08069654577. Thanks!
Re: . by udysweet(f): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin
ClassyTins:

Jisox! i just saw that the main post was since 2010 sef
Re: . by anwanie: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hello.....I sell wholesales female wears and shoes, children wears for boys and girls, evening and dinner dresses for women, footwears for men women and children. Call: stephanie on 08132190068. Our warehouse is in ikeja lagos. Nb: all our stock are from the US. Tanks
Re: . by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2015
This is a free information I have chosen to share to people who are looking for where to get good quality bales (okrika stuffs)

KATANGUA MARKET in Lagos State is situated at Super Bus Stop, Lagos/Abeokuta Express Road. This market is known as the biggest and busiest bale (okrika) market in Nigeria and you find people from all over the country rushing to the market to buy cheap clothings, shoes, bags, curtains, bedsheets just name it.

I was there today to pickup a bale which I intend to use to start my boutique.

THE TRICK YOU MUST LEARN ABOUT BALE BUSINESS IN ORDER TO MAKE GOOD PROFIT.

First of all you need to understand that bales are fairly used stuffs like clothing's, shoes, bags etc that are packaged from various countries; UK, Europe and Asia.
First grade bales are considered the best being that they are most next to new stuffs. You also have Second grade which is ok as well and then third grade which is lowest and older looking stuffs but the cheapest price.

When getting involved in this business it is usually advisable for you to go for First Grade Bales because of its good quality, popular big brand names as well as its neatness & newness. Depending on who you are buying from in the market, bales normally come in big "Ghana must go" bags or other forms of packaging. It is advicable that when you have gone to KATANGUA MARKET and made your selection of goods especially if you are buying clothing's or bedsheets, try as much as possible to select them out properly, wash them, iron them if possible then fold them neatly back into the bag, get a good scenting perfume to spray into the bag then close it and leave for a full day.

By doing this you will not only give your stock a very good look and remove that okrika normal smell, you will also be adding more profit to your business because instead of spreading your stock on the ground for people to come a pick and pay you N200 or N300, you will see people paying up to N1000 or more because of your packaging.

I believe this little information will help one or two people here succeed in this business.

May God crown all our hard work with success IJN AMEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrChukwudiChuks:
This is a free information I have chosen to share to people who are looking for where to get good quality bales (okrika stuffs)

KATANGUA MARKET in Lagos State is situated at Super Bus Stop, Lagos/Abeokuta Express Road. This market is known as the biggest and busiest bale (okrika) market in Nigeria and you find people from all over the country rushing to the market to buy cheap clothings, shoes, bags, curtains, bedsheets just name it.

First of all you need to understand that bales are fairly used stuffs like clothing's, shoes, bags etc that are packaged from various countries; UK, Europe and Asia.
First grade bales are considered the best being that they are most next to new stuffs. You also have Second grade which is ok as well and then third grade which is lowest and older looking stuffs but the cheapest price.

When getting involved in this business it is usually advisable for you to go for First Grade Bales because of its good quality, popular big brand names as well as its neatness & newness. Depending on who you are buying from in the market, bales normally come in big "Ghana must go" bags or other forms of packaging. It is advicable that when you have gone to KATANGUA MARKET and made your selection of goods especially if you are buying clothing's or bedsheets, try as much as possible to select them out properly, wash them, iron them if possible then fold them neatly back into the bag, get a good scenting perfume to spray into the bag then close it and leave for a full day.

By doing this you will not only give your stock a very good look and remove that okrika normal smell, you will also be adding more profit to your business because instead of spreading your stock on the ground for people to come a pick and pay you N200 or N300, you will see people paying up to N1000 or more because of your packaging.

I believe this little information will help one or two people here succeed in this business.

Is it a good place to buy stuff for personal use? Like trendy tops, jeans, flat shoes, sandals?

1 Like

Re: . by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
zoelife:

Is it a good place to buy stuff for personal use? Like trendy tops, jeans, flat shoes, sandals?

Yes actually it is. Students, low income earners and even the rich come there to get quality stuffs. Its a market were you can go and select stuffs for your personal use.

1 Like

Re: . by ogedazzle: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
For your beautiful bags at affordable rate contact 07039375005,56808810
Re: . by Tonykings: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Talk is cheap let me see pix..... Let me are pictures of the goods your said yours selling.... I am interested in buying
Re: . by cuteteggy: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2015
We are an online B2B site supplying clothing retailers with good quality clothing below wholesale prices. We deliver anywhere within Nigeria and also pick up from our Lagos office location.

Our products are sold in packs with pack prices ranging from 1k5 to 6k.

Kindly visit: www.glamstylewholesale.com

You can reach us also via BBM: 591E659E and whatsapp :08187185708
Re: . by mekd: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
MrChukwudiChuks:

......besides bails...can I buy new wholesale ladies wares there
Re: . by Abbyolatunde29: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2016
MrChukwudiChuks:

MrChukwudiChuks:
Pls do you have any one you can link me up Mr chukwudi
Re: . by Abbyolatunde29: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2016
Mr Chukwudichuks Pls do you have anybody that sells good Okrika clothes for babies in kantagowa market? I intend to start the business next year Jan.
Re: . by mobola1206: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2017
@Mrchukwudichucks please have you got anybody's contact that u can share with us here that sells first grade uk used bags...will really appreciate. Thanks
Re: . by sobastical: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you need UK used cloths in bale to start a business, we do in grades too... Men's wear kids wear and ladies wear too. We also have sweat shirt too. Our store is at the popular market in Super market at abule egba Lagos.

For those outside lagos can also patronize us and we can send you goods to any state you are in the country.

Text me whatsapp 08053548696
Re: . by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
These are killer and sick, friend.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes / Miss Nigeria: "We Did Not Invite Shatou Garko And Her Parents" - Kano Hisbah / Sole Distributor Of Organic 100% Herbal Skin Care Products! Make Your Own Creams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.