Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) (47433 Views)

Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by stephenduru: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
The philosopher king, Macpius Otu has  paid the price of death fighting to save his country Nigeria  from the deadly insurgency (Boko Haram) in Maiduguri.

Mac p as his coursemates in Philosophy and Religion Dept in EBSU 2004/05 set call him, your family, Nigerian Army and indeed  Nigeria will never forget your good legacies as you died in active service as a HERO.

Good night the commander in the war front.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/another-fallen-heroboko-haram-kill.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by MiniImportation: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by ALPHABASE: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
REST IN PEACE FELLOW THINKER

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Zoogeria Doesn't Worth Dying For

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by ogbuefi677(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Zoogeria Doesn't Worth Dying For
I swear to God.
I don't even know what they're fighting for again and how does boko haram still get recruits?
RIP my brother and fellow Alumni

54 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
ogbuefi677:

I swear to God.
I don't even know what they're fighting for again and how does boko haram still get recruits.

Ehyah that officer is ur fellow Alumni, sorry about that.. cry

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
I noticed the Army is using Short Service officers to do most of the fighting in the NE. Where are are out Regular officers , they are better trained and hardened for such assignmentS

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by psucc(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I noticed the Army is using Short Service officers to do most of the fighting in the NE. Where are are out Regular officers , they are better trained and hardened for such assignmentS
Seems some of us are yet to understand the under hands behind the Boko Haram fight.

These guys are flushed out. While their colleagues will now be elevated without any rival.

If you know you know

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Surveyoruzoma: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Even the army know those that buhari government is part of the bokoharam

33 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
Surveyoruzoma:
Even the army know those that buhari government is part of the bokoharam
then why can't dey do the needful wipe the sponsors too now haba! This guys are dieing like fowl is it until when people run away from joining the military!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
my brother i tire its like its on purpose i hope the good army guys wont shoot their evil superiors one day bcus dis boko tin looks like big business o

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
What a shame. We keep losing soldiers to Bokoharam. The lives of our people is a joke to these thieves who would rather buy more houses in Dubai than better equip our soldiers.

And I am 99% sure he is from the south.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by iamawara(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Rest in peace Hero. The wife go feel am pass

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
angry

Is it inappropriate to share a story in honour of a fallen soldier ?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Biingoo: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pretty wife grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Afikpo Man. RIP brother, may God console your family.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
ogbuefi677:

I swear to God.
I don't even know what they're fighting for again and how does boko haram still get recruits?

They don’t even know what they are fighting for.
Frankly, I don’t understand why young men— especially from the South— enlist in the Army. They seem to send them all up to the North, to their demise. But one cant fault the army here. You are sent and you obey orders. It is as simple as that.

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wetyn this ijaw man go do for Maiduguri

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by StarUp: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Moral of the story: don't join the Nigerian army except you are ready to die and don't marry a Nigerian soldier except you are ready to be a widow.

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Just Imagine The Weak And Old Guns This Soldiers Are Using And You Expect BH To End

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by sylve11: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Journey well, brother. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by ddippset(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
It beats me how people say they want to be soldiers.

I salute his courage.

RIP soldier. God bless and rest your soul.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Jordan97: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
cool
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Passionate888: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Buhari sef
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
When you die for Nigeria
Gaskiya you died for nothing
My heart goes out to the wife and children
May the almighty God provide solace and succor the Fantastically corrupt government has stolen from you..

So many beautiful minds has been wasted on the evil altar of One Nigeria.
The helsmen knows the key to sustained peace in North East but rather choose to siphon funds and make themselves overnight billionaires.

RIP Mate

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Kenzboi1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
If there are jobs in Nigeria who will even think of joining military, so sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by luluosas(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Such a fine officer. My condolences to his family

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
ogbuefi677:

I swear to God.
bro it isn't funny. Those Hausa in the north are ready to join boko haram at all cost

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Another thinker has taken the exist door.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by LabDNA: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Short service officer cut short before his prime. God dey!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) / Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Dino Melaye At The Nottinghill Carnival In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.