Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? (11047 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2010
Excobas,

I kept my maiden surname, I did not take my husband's surname, so does that make me less of a woman because I kept my maiden surname?

There is nothing wrong with a woman sharing 50% of the responsibility that does not mean that the man is not the head of household. In my household, my husband is the head and I am the neck but we do not rule over each other we have equal partnership that how IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. The reason why the man is the head of household because in dire situation the partnership decision may not be suffice and a person may have to make the decision. That is where my husband in simply to lead when dire situation occurs.

People need to stop assuming that America is all this gut and blood when they have not in fact live in the country. I get sick and tired of people comparing regions as if they regions are so much better. First of all, Nigeria is not all that and a bag of chips because if that was the case people wouldn't be scamming nor trying to flock in ships. All regions have something that GOOD AND BAD, take them both and live with it.

There nothing PERFECT NOR RIGHT in this world only after the END but we are not living in the END, we are living in the present make best of what you got and stop complaining about what you should have gotten. Remember this someone didn't wake up this morning and you FIGHTING OVER SURNAMES, ROLES IN THE HOUSE, AND westernized theory vs easternized theory,

(spits at the feet) angry
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by jaybee3(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^
You pregnant again shocked shocked :ocos i don't understand why u r spitting all over the place cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2010
Pregnant again? When was I first pregnant Jaybee?

(throwing a dish at the screen)
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by excoba101: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
Have you finished? grin
I dodged the spit grin That you anger spit my have been converted into acid. grin
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by excoba101: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2010
You won madam. I am exhausted/fed up. wink
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
Hmmm,

I see my potent is a lil too strong, may have to water it down some,

Excuse me Jaybee, you going to answer my question?
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by excoba101: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mrs. Eve the I am that I am. The unchangeable changer. I hail-eth thee.
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by CyberG: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2010
NubianQ:

@ CyberG,

Well about our date i hope you dont mind a sugar mummy oh, lemme say Cougar wink

You know you crack me up with some of the comments you make and this one ^^ is just one of them! ROFLAMO. Seriously funny. . .cougar ke? I know you have a good sense of humor and you are definitely not "cougaring" anywhere just yet!

i am not splitting 50/50,  i eat for like 5 people,  so hold your credit card,  infact you have to just drop it at the mama put and tell them to just "Deduct After Damage" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny! I better get a credit card the size of a skyscraper so I can have something left after the maximum damage you plan to inflict on it @ mama put! But, please don't eat too much kpomo o cos I know that is one of the foods that I can not find here.  grin grin.

Mz DarkSkin is a Smartie!!!! apart from giving Ms Eve the thumbs up too she has my vote grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for our discussion,  hmmm well  yes you make ALOT of sense, i like the fact that you are a 100% man dats why i am wiping you out in the buka! wink wink wink wink

To BE HONEST,  If i find an intelligent Nigerian man i will become Vegetarian which is like Never lol,  ok i am just kidding,  well i rarely meet them,  i am not asking that western ideas be the yardstick but someone that i can learn from,  i seem to be the teacher n i hate it and i cant stand one with too much grammer oh.lol. Goodness me, I like a woman who can at least teach me something new and worth my while as much as possible. You know what? All other things being equal, if a very smart guy meets a very smart lady. . .it's always an A+ relationship and if they get married and have kids? What lucky kids. . .'cos they most likely will be VERY smart! A smart guys is most likely in favor of dating a smart girl not one that has to be taught almost everything!

You are harsh sha and right about some women taking advantage of the 20's but the 30's are the old mama Dirrty 30's!!! to be honest,  its been a blast for me  cheesy cheesy but,  like you said "Nigerian ladies abroad have a very slim hope for stable, long term relationships" i am going to become a nun because wetin i go tell my mama? if she hear say there is no hope for me she will jump of the eiffel tower!

You won't belief the "offer" I got from a friend (girl), not GF, not too long ago. Now, it is not that I ever wanted to ask her out but she was quite pretty but a "big" girl and while she was younger. . .she was into the "big" guys but now she is 30+! I will be beyond insane to even contemplate anything to do with her now (except the casual friendship) but this things happen. . .and guess what? For the younger ladies reading this, it will happen to them again while they just read posts like this, slam it down and slag it off.

yeah there are people with alot of love to give and from the description of your ex madam, you had a handful,  abeg make she deal with you sef lol, imagine her next man hmmm tongue tongue tongue

I don't envy the guy (or guys) at all. Like I said, I'll see what happens because change is constant.

You just called yourself a good guy hmmm shocked :owhere is my koboko sef good werrin? the last guy that told me that took me on the roller coaster ride of my life. dont even get me started grin grin grin

Yes, I plead my innocence and goodness with all conviction, your highness! Any badness me in was caused by the daughters of Eve!  cry cry

Anyway, you made a few points that made me laugh,  poor me i am up early,  waiting to go to work. why do we have to work anyway when i will rather be sleeping or having a drink and watching something nice.

Dont back out on the date oh!  you have to come get me in a private jet wink wink wink wink

i dont know what part of the world you are, even if am a mile away from you i insist on that treatment cool cool cool cool cool cool

Cougars dont come easy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very, very funny!! ^^^  grin grin grin

Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by Sagamite(m): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
Chato or Jakene are free to swing my way anydaaay.  cheesy I can work with that! Or rather, I can work that! cool

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCoI-B9AYjs[/flash]
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by CyberG: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^ I remember seeing this video sometime back but these women are pretty and educated and can't get married This is a serious thing o! Man suppose enter that place sharply. . . grin grin grin

Abeg, someone forward my contact to those women / their sisters 'cos they look on fire still. . .LOL grin grin grin
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
CyberG:

^^^ I remember seeing this video sometime back but these women are pretty and educated and can't get married This is a serious thing o! Man suppose enter that place sharply. . . grin grin grin

Abeg, someone forward my contact to those women / their sisters 'cos they look on fire still. . .LOL grin grin grin

hmmm, CyberG, u re on d roll oh, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by fstranger: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2010
Sup NubianQ Animashaun!

R U Single?

Do uou wanna Mingle?

Ok Make we Zingle
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by CyberG: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2010
Haha. . .
NubianQ:

hmmm,  CyberG,  u re on d roll oh,  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nubian. . .well, no blame me ooooohhh!!  grin grin. How're you doing my new NL friend??

fstranger:

Sup NubianQ Animashaun!

R U Single?

Do uou wanna Mingle?

Ok Make we Zingle

Stranger. . .why the heck you call her Animashaun?  angry angry I don't know if she can understand that but you should be respectful at least! Then, maybe she may consider giving you some attention as you clearly wanna mingle with her!
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 12:21am On Nov 25, 2010
fstranger:

Sup NubianQ Animashaun!

R U Single?

Do uou wanna Mingle?

Ok Make we Zingle

can you leave me alone. do something else with yourself that does not involve coming to comment wherever i am. simply because we had ONE ARGUEMENT on a thread you have CYBERSTALKED ME ENDLESSLY. ARE YOU JUST DENSE? what is this Animashaun talk? all because i said i was not bothered about being married.

Fstranger you may as well do something with youself like Pluck your Pubes and when you are done pluck your grandmas GREY PUBES AND YOU CAN EVEN separate the long ones from the short ones and count them repeatedly. remember to count the ones between your crack as well. i know tweezers dont work for you, use Pliers Instead. Just leave me alone. are you E-DEAF AND E-DUMB~. all u talk about is NubianQ, NubianQ AND NubianQ, u no dey taya sef?

U make me laugh and you are beginning to act stupid. so you think calling me names on every thread will increase the size of your diseased dead disco stick grin grin grin

na you sabi, keep on stalking u hear, just make sure u take ur rotten disco stick out of your mouth and use your brain for once. if the Dingo that had you did not train you well atleast learn from mature people here

I have told your puss filled brain that I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AND WILL NEVER CARE, you cant stop seeking for my attention,

Whoever is putting you up to this must be paying you to act so dumb. Grow up and stop talking CACA,

Dirrrty Swine!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 12:24am On Nov 25, 2010
@CyberG,

my dear, Fstranger and i had an arguement on a thread. since that day, i have been stalked everyday, he goes on to call me names, gets threads i wrote ages ago,  as in years ago and pastes everywhere and when he gets banned he comes bakc looking for nubian,  i told you i was addictive grin grin grin grin

Fstranger has proved it,

Fstranger you want my email? my p.o box abi my number, i will give you, problem is that you canT afford to call long distance

@CyberG I added u on yahoo wink come talk to a cougar cool cool cool cool
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by CyberG: 12:29am On Nov 25, 2010
Hahaha. . .you and this "cougar" thing. . .you are a youngin trying to pass for older? Okay. . .my crystal ball tells me you are at most a "puma" but no more! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2010
CyberG:

Hahaha. . .you and this "cougar" thing. . .you are a youngin trying to pass for older? Okay. . .my crystal ball tells me you are at most a "puma" but no more! grin grin grin grin grin

well if only u knew when i was inducted into the cougar hall of fame!
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by fstranger: 12:33am On Nov 25, 2010
NubianQ:

@CyberG,

my dear, Fstranger and i had an arguement on a thread. since that day, i have been stalked everyday, he goes on to call me names, gets threads i wrote ages ago, as in years ago and pastes everywhere and when he gets banned he comes bakc looking for nubian, i told you i was addictive grin grin grin grin

Fstranger has proved it,

Fstranger you want my email? my p.o box abi my number, i will give you, problem is that you can afford to call long distance

@CyberG I added u on yahoo wink come talk to a cougar cool cool cool cool

Hey I love COUGARS. Add me on yahoo.
Lets have a make up se-x,

Nothing short of that will work!
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 12:35am On Nov 25, 2010
fstranger:

Hey I love COUGARS. Add me on yahoo.
Lets have a make up se-x,

Nothing short of that will work!

oya fstranger what is your yahoo ID? so that you can leave me in peace,

Do you promise to leave me alone after we make up?

and can you please tell me what i did to you? in this life or in your previous life,
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by CyberG: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2010
@Nubian. . .I do not see you in the IM. . .can you re-do the add?
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 12:40am On Nov 25, 2010
I used the add on your page, wink wink wink
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by CyberG: 12:43am On Nov 25, 2010
Okay. . .
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 12:44am On Nov 25, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 25, 2010
I saw that video someone posted. I had an interesting conversation with some of the women in the comment section (I am Xaymaicana on youtube) and I noticed how defensive our AA sisters got when I was explaining to them that the feminist movement and this "i do not need a man nor am I obligated to please a man" mentality has rocked us. I told one girl about my sister who was able to afford a $800 purse (or something like that) any time she wanted to get one she could and how she would use that ability to "remind" every man that she dated, that she is in essence doing them a favor by being with them and yet she is in her 30s and still on the "hunt" not realizing her attitude is the cause. And so this one chick on that youtube page was saying that my sister is in the right because black women should not have to "lower our standards" lol and I am saying lowering standards is one thing but lowering your chin and not having your head so damn high in the air is the real thing lol. She was not trying to hear it, oh well when she is in her 40s and still trying to at least have a baby daddy lol she will learn.

*will post the conversation(too damn long lol) link tongue*
http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=TL6uVLfKRoo
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MetalGong4: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I saw that video someone posted. I had an interesting conversation with some of the women in the comment section (I am Xaymaicana on youtube) and I noticed how defensive our AA sisters got when I was explaining to them that the feminist movement and this "i do not need a man nor am I obligated to please a man" mentality has rocked us. I told one girl about my sister who was able to afford a $800 purse (or something like that) any time she wanted to get one she could and how she would use that ability to "remind" every man that she dated, that she is in essence doing them a favor by being with them and yet she is in her 30s and still on the "hunt" not realizing her attitude is the cause. And so this one chick on that youtube page was saying that my sister is in the right because black women should not have to "lower our standards" lol and I am saying lowering standards is one thing but lowering your chin and not having your head so damn high in the air is the real thing lol. She was not trying to hear it, oh well when she is in her 40s and still trying to at least have a baby daddy lol she will learn.

Nice comment!!
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by Yorisb: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

cool cool
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by excoba101: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2010
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by Sagamite(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
I love this a lot:

excoba101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY73O0Bkznc&feature=related

The poster said everything I have been saying with his intro:

"Black women like to act like their state of loneliness began at 30. No. It was a part of a pattern of behavior that only culminates at 30. Black Women want freedom when they are young and seek stability when they age. Successful Black men are forced to be stable when they are young but want freedom as they age."

Most of these drama-hunting girls chase bad boys in their prime, ignoring the good guys as boring and then want to switch, when they are older and want to settle down, for the good guys that have worked had to achieve with limited success.

I was asking my friend, that works in IB, a couple of days ago how hard it was for him to pull chics when he was at college. Note: This is a 6' 2" guy with brains, athletic build and good looks.

I expected the guy to say "It was hard/challenging" as he was not rich then when he was doing A-levels and was also studious. The guy replied and said: "Impossible". I almost fell down laughing. He repeated: "Mate, it was impossible". He only started improving (just a bit) when he entered uni and could summon up some cash to buy a car (a shitty one, I know this as I was one of the guys in the passenger's side of my best friend's ride trying to hola at her). Now that he rides a bad arse sports car, 6' 2" guy with brains, athletic build and good looks, it is so easy and they want to clamp him down.

I also like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSKJOGhW6Pc&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jamfKOqkAFQ&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oXsUVWnrTQ&feature=related
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
[size=20pt]THAT IT, I AM JOINING THE FEMINAZI MOVEMENT, YALL DONE WORKED MY LAST NERVES! OH WAIT, I HAVE TO TELL MY HUSBAND DON'T I? ARGGGGH![/size]
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by excoba101: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2010
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by keyne(f): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2010
hmmm@ topic,true.though,the ones with class are still hot in the *marriage mart*, for example, in my college,for every black guy there r 10 black girls, sad!the is a ratio of 1:10!so,i tink it is true!
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by CyberG: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2010
@Keyne. . .what college is that? 1:10? Don't guys go to school again or how come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) / Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.