Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . (1949 Views)

Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by CyberG: 1:14am On Nov 21, 2010
I have Facebook but I'm one of the worst FB customers as I rarely go there or even have enough time. Recently, I have decided to get friendlier with FB and visit it more often.

So, why am I making this post? Well, I saw one of my friend's latest pictures and there was this girl then (who I knew back in Ife) in one of the pictures? Guess what? She is now very FAT! shocked shocked shocked Look, jokes apart, this was one of the most beautiful girls that you would find in Ife then among the hordes of beautiful chicks! I have seen her recent pictures in which she already looked plump but those were still good. Now she is VEERRRYY FAT and has a BIG FAT tummy under her gown shocked shocked! Please, what is happening in Nigeria? What is happening at home, can someone tell me?

Okay, hasty generalizations are a bad idea and I decided to look for some other ladies in my class and found a couple! Oluwa oooo! They're all now very FAT. . . it is unbelievable. These were above average chicks in the looks department but what is happening? To make matters worse, they are NOT married yet? Can someone tell me what is happening in Nigeria?

Me that I should and deserve to have gotten fat, I have not gotten fat like that! In fact, someone I hadn't seen in a while asked me what happened or what I'm using?I am not using anything! How can we stop this trend before everyone gets too FAT in Nigeria like America? If you are in Nigeria, I encourage you to share these tips with your fellow friends. It's good to have some junk in the trunk but big stomachs, neck, waist (muffin tops) is not healthy and a very bad idea!
Re: Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by tpia5: 1:16am On Nov 21, 2010
na wa oh!! shocked

na so you fear chinese men dating black women reach?

there's a black women surplus abeg- dont block people from their soulmates.

how many black women are even dating non-blacks sef.

less than 0.0001%.

so why panic. undecided
Re: Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by CyberG: 1:28am On Nov 21, 2010
Ha. . .my friend, welcome to the party!  grin grin

Tpia. . .I know you KNOW NL like the back of your palm BUT please this one is different! Yes, we both have some sense of humor but please, I am not joking with this one at all. I beg you. . .don't take this one as a joke or from the other thread. NOT AT ALL. (Note that my emphasis are deliberate, hence the capitalization).

If not for what this forum is, I would have shown you pictures and if they were your friends, you would have secretly talked to them. Anyone can date anyone and move anywhere but remember "big" solutions to "big" problems start small. Please do not think I am joking. . .I can't understand how ALL (the ones I saw) got that big and without kids. With kids, yes I may even understand. E.g. I have a cousin who we were very close then and on a scale of 10, she would be ~9. Of course marriage, kids and the usual marital issues, today she looks really different like I described but hers may be understandable. I know you are not in Nigeria but how can we help ourselves??
Re: Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by cold(m): 1:32am On Nov 21, 2010
blame it on the fast food eateries sprouting everywhere & the freebies the ladies're getting.To add to this most Nigerians are apathetic to exercise,aerobics or anything of the sort.
Re: Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by mykali(m): 5:40am On Nov 21, 2010
Hmm, I wish I could help. undecided
Re: Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by dobodobo(m): 6:21am On Nov 21, 2010
Lepa tohbad don turn to Orobo tohbad
Re: Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by googles: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2010
So you were in ife. . . nice !

Y'know its very easy to accumulate fat. . .but its not easy to lose

most of these girls eat lots of junks and gradually it starts adding pads to their body. . . .while some have it in their genes sha undecided

Generally watching your diet and lots of working out will help.which can be very tasking to some pple, like me now I hate to work out undecided
Re: Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by Madukaele(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2010
Na women get d moni nw as d left d guys with little or knw employment. So hw can d marry? And y woyldnt d get fat since d r choping moni
Re: Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by GWslim(f): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2012
Excess fat is not good for health.

Re: Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by no1madman(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2012
So fuckin what!
Re: Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2012
It's often the result of depression which renders a woman lazy and sleep-obsessed! undecided consequently, she never exercises and grows fat! grin
Re: Help! They Are Getting Fat! Am Very Serious. . . by Oluwa4Sure: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2012
search for ur sisters too to reconfirm

(1) (Reply)

Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF / Your Ex / Who's Fault "Oga Or Maid?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.