Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me (13790 Views)

My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! / Muna Obiekwe’s Dead Body, Corpse (photo): See Story From His Sister... RIP / Muna Obiekwe’s Dead Body (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by AloyEmeka5: 4:16am On Nov 21, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
[size=14pt]Sarah Ofili reacts to false rumours about her and D'Banj[/size]

"Over my f**king dead body will Dbanj sleep with me, that's just gross. Have you seen my man Killz? I have enough 6pack, I don't need two and half.

Owch! Love this lady, :-)

[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3NhYWFhYXJhaC5qcGc=&s=MTEvMTkvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]
Sarah with Killz

I live in London and not Ikeja. We have never been friends not to talk of lovers. If he has problems with my man he should take it up with him like a man and leave my name out of this market crap. How come he has not responded that this rumour is a lie? Because it is feeding his ego, but when they said Ike beat him up his team quickly tweeted that it's a lie but now that a woman is involved they don't want to clear names. It's disgusting Nigerian men quickly turn to women to do their dirty work, they cant stand the heat so all the blame is put on a woman. I will not tolerate my name and image being toyed with, if anyone carries this dirty rumour further without proof they will face the consequences. This is libel. What a disgusting defamation of my character!'' Sarah Ofili on twitter,

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/11/sarah-ofili-reacts-to-false-rumours.html
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by AloyEmeka5: 4:19am On Nov 21, 2010
Journalist said,
I know for a fact that both gists were spread by D banj. You naive people don't have a clue about the entertainment industry. When Ikechukwu left Mo hits, D banj paid a couple of journalists including me to spread the gist that Ikechukwu beat him. I wondered why he wanted that kind of gist since that is nothing to be proud of but D banj himself is not such a bright fellow. After we spread that gist on blogs and twitter, D banj saw that it was doing more damage to him and not to Ikechukwu and to counteract that, he came up with this gist that he slept with Sarah. I know that for sure because I am one of the people he approached. I did not carry the gist because she has been helpful to somebody that I know and my conscience did not allow me. D banj is a very evil person. If people only knew how this guy lives they will be shocked I know somebody in his inner circle that is afraid of D banj because of the kind of places D banj visits (anybody with sense will know what I am talking about) I am saying the truth.

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/11/sarah-ofili-reacts-to-false-rumours.html
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Osama10(m): 4:24am On Nov 21, 2010
Fame comes with its own headaches and pains too.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by AloyEmeka5: 4:27am On Nov 21, 2010
[size=14pt]Spotted: Genevieve Nnaji and D'Banj at P-Square's birthday bash
[/size]
[img]http://3.bp..com/_BmwTOfGwzQw/TOYa-fsBY8I/AAAAAAAAACw/EdSk2A-dvQo/s400/dbanj+n+genny.jpg[/img]

Walahi, DBanj is spreading rumors everywhere and chilling with Genevieve. Next one will be that he banged Ileke Idi. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 21, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

How come he has not responded that this rumour is a lie? Because it is feeding his ego, It's disgusting Nigerian men quickly turn to women to do their dirty work, they cant stand the heat so all the blame is put on a woman.
shocked grin grin grin grin Oh wow I admire her guts.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by googles: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2010
Ikechukwu !!! lucky sod !

he must be doing sommin goooooood to keep that extremely fine chic cheesy
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by eleshin(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2010
ds ofili is pretty in person nd prettier intellectuali.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
What's happening with Dbanj these days? Too many controversies
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by StudioCFR(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2010
Women go talk one thing here

And go back go do another thing
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by IRAPADA(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2010
aysometin:

perhaps he is losing his senses
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by AloyEmeka5: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
aysometin:

Because he wants to continue making headlines. Controversies help them sell records.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by mamagee3(f): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2010
D'banj is still looks like an Ikeja based tout.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by finemocha(f): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2010
no offense to her but her man killz isnt cute either
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by googles: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
finemocha:

Hez sexy cheesy cheesy

I ll pick dat over a cute face any day !
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by AloyEmeka5: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2010
finemocha:

She didn't ask for your opinion about her man. All she is asking is for you gbeboruns to mind your men and let her be with the man she loves. He may not be cute to you but he is definitely banging to her. It is like you, some people here may think you are hot while others may think you are butt ugly. Opinion differes depending on who is offering it.

1 Like

Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Kunbee: 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2010
Did she have to insult d-banj undecided

1 Like

Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by tpia5: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2010
as usual, fine woman, fine man.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Ifygurl: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2010
aww I loved how she reacted.
Very cute couple.

finemocha:

Seriously? Ikechukwu is Sexy
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by nellaluv(f): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2010
mama-gee:

ofcourse, he is.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2010
Sweet couple,d'banj is just an agbero.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by nellaluv(f): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2010
freecocoa:

Sweet couple,d'banj is just an agbero.

well, obviously.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by r231(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2010
mama-gee:

so?
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by bababuff(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
This D'Bang sef.  tongue
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by spikedcylinder: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
See her boasting about 6 pack like say na food. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Skidoc(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2010
Where is Ikechukwu's hand resting on in that picture? grin grin grin grin
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by ifyalways(f): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
spikedcylinder:

See her boasting about 6 pack like say na food. grin grin grin cheesy
lolz
Abeg cut the sister some slack.  tongue
Just cos u have been sleeping and waking with 6 packs does not depreciate the value of 6-pack for mkt.
For ppl like moi  tongue that have never dreamt of touching a 6-pack to suddenly wake up beside a 6-packed guy,we must sing and chant . . .Go tell it on the mountain  cheesy
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by omolayo1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
not funny at all! business of entertainment revolve around news, rumors and all the stuff which this is one of them.

is all about how you can manage your ego in the industry.  most of them are like that. no beef!

1 Like

Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by adaphik(f): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
Dbanj is too controversial. Hand never touch am. When hand touch am, he would reason better.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by basher(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Sexy  becoz he IBO?  undecided he a very ugly IBO boy who loook like arm robbber (no oofeinse) angry

I guess you've probablyt had loads of "experiences" with guys to know which one is sexy or not. As for me, I leave it for the ladies to judge. Ask me about a sexy WOMAN and I'll give u my opinion.
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by Mollydee88: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2010
There is something about Aloy+Emeka i am trying to get, Once i find out, i'll def get back to you,
As for D'banj, he's just like everyone of them, They all misbehave at one point when they become famous, No one is spared!!! Believe me!!
But D'banj as i like u reach, no allow press finish u ohhhh, lolz
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by twinskenny(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
guyz dont laugh

please whats d meaning of six pack??
Re: Over My Dead Body Will D'banj Bang Me by spikedcylinder: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2010
ifyalways:

lolz
Abeg cut the sister some slack.  tongue
Just cos u have been sleeping and waking with 6 packs does not depreciate the value of 6-pack for mkt.
For ppl like moi  tongue that have never dreamt of touching a 6-pack to suddenly wake up beside a 6-packed guy,we must sing and chant . . .Go tell it on the mountain  cheesy

Lol!!! Yeye pikin. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Waje And I Are Best Friends –omawumi / Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) / Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.